• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

501 c(3) Deception

Earth_is-

Male
Most churches have chosen to be 501 c(3). It doesn’t matter if it’s Protestant or Catholic.

501 c(3)
5 + 1 = 6. Three 6’s = 666

That should give you a clue why so many men in positions to preach the Word - choose to twist it by putting human traditions before what the Word truly says.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil.

These churches agree (among other things), that in order to keep their tax exempt status they will not preach anything that violates fundamental public policy.

You could make a case that “monogamy only” is a fundamental public policy; especially in western culture. Therefore, if your pastor wishes to preach the truth - which is what’s found in the Word - they risk losing their tax exempt status; and who knows what other penalties could be involved. Some of them, however, may be ignorant over what the Word truly says - because they were programmed in bible college to see only monogamy, however.

The Word says to work out your own salvation with great fear and trembling. “Let God be true - and all men liars.” It doesn’t say you need to go to “this denomination” or the “Roman Catholic assembly” to be saved. Instead it says to come to the Messiah directly - the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

In Scripture - it’s also written that the Most High himself will cause people that refuse to love and accept the truth to be greatly deceived. How many Christians hate or are offended by parts of the law? Instead, preferring their human traditions?

Proverbs 13:13
Whoever despises the Word will pay for it, but he who respects a command will be rewarded.

Psalm 119:165 "Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble."

Lord Jesus said - until Heaven and Earth pass away the Law is not done away with.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

Because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

It doesn’t matter if it’s the Protestant or Catholic camp - they both teach that the beloved servants of the Heavenly Father were un-repentant sinners for practicing polygyny, and by association the Most High would be implicated since there is plenty of scripture that his Holy Law allows it; and the Most High even blesses men and women for practicing polygyny (done according to his Word).

I believe there are even verses from Paul - purposely written in a way - so they can be easily twisted by people that want nothing to do with the law (nailed on the cross); so they can properly have the scripture (not rightly divided) to deceive their flock that refuse to accept and love the truth.

Psalm 119:152
I have known from my earliest days, that your laws will last forever.

Psalms 119:111
Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight.

Romans 7:22
I love God's law with all my heart.

Stark contrast to Christendom “Nailed on the cross.” “We are not under the law.” “That’s the Old Testament…. We are in the New Testament.”

Last edited:
501 c(3)

You flunked math in first grade, didn't you?

Because 501 = 501. Not six.

You're also missing the point of notation in which c(3) is a subset of (and less than) 501. Therefore it cannot equal more than the whole of which it is a subset.

666 cannot be a subset of 501.

If this is true then stop promoting numerology, which is a form of divining.

9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the Lord your God. - Deut 18:9-13

The idols speak deceitfully,
diviners see visions that lie;
they tell dreams that are false,
they give comfort in vain.
Therefore the people wander like sheep
oppressed for lack of a shepherd. -
Zechariah 10:2

I don't have to do gymnastics with symbols to know that any 'church' that is created by (check the legal definition of 'corporate,' and see who the real master is, or ask the secretary of state) a dead entity masquerading as the Real YHVH is serving "another master."

Our fellowship and ministry serve "YHVH and Him alone," and avoid any of the "strings attached" to asking for blessings from a corporate State. (Masks and lockdowns, anyone? Or a corporate "liability shield," as if His protection was insufficient?)

lIf this is true then stop promoting numerology, which is a form of divining.
I don’t promote numerology, and definitely not divination. I’m simply seeing the surface level signs or the symbolism presented. It usually gives an indicator what kind of spirit is behind it, and the signs and times we are living in:

Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

It lead to deeper dive into the actual agreement the churches have with the government. So if you’re wondering why your pastor isn’t seeing the truth or refuses to accept it - you may have your reason (if they are 501 c3). They could lose their tax exempt status.

I don’t promote numerology, and definitely not divination. I’m simply seeing the surface level signs or the symbolism presented.

Then explain to me the nonsensical leap in which your numerological exercise rendered five hundred and one into five and one?

And if that equals six then where did the other six hundred sixty come from?

That is not mathematics you're demonstrating here...

501 c(3)

That's quite the torture of logic to get to a desired outcome. Or it's numerology.

Either way, knock it off. You're making us look bad.

Then explain to me the nonsensical leap in which your numerological exercise rendered five hundred and one into five and one?

And if that equals six then where did the other six hundred sixty come from?

That is not mathematics you're demonstrating here...

That's quite the torture of logic to get to a desired outcome. Or it's numerology.

Either way, knock it off. You're making us look bad.
The meat is in the fine print. A 501 c(3) tax exempt church can not preach anything that goes against fundamental public policy. Therefore, they are compromising on the Word for financial gain.

This would explain why so many denominations that are under agreement with the government for tax exempt status - refuse to teach the truth on marriage and headship. Some may even be wolves in sheep’s clothing. Possibly high level freemasons:

IMG_0019.png

Mark 12:17 KJV
[17] And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

If they obeyed this it would solve a lot of the modern church’s problems.

Every organization that applies for 501(c)(3) recognition is required to waive speech and religious rights.

All 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from influencing legislation and political campaigns. As social issues have become political issues, churches and church leaders are increasingly avoiding issues, avoiding taking positions, and selectively addressing Biblical principles and training Godly leaders out of fear of what might happen if they do.

Last edited:
Most churches have chosen to be 501 c(3). It doesn’t matter if it’s Protestant or Catholic.

501 c(3)

That should give you a clue why so many men in positions to preach the Word - choose to twist it by putting human traditions before what the Word truly says.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil.

These churches agree (among other things), that in order to keep their tax exempt status they will not preach anything that violates fundamental public policy.

You could make a case that “monogamy only” is a fundamental public policy; especially in western culture. Therefore, if your pastor wishes to preach the truth - which is what’s found in the Word - they risk losing their tax exempt status; and who knows what other penalties could be involved. Some of them, however, may be ignorant over what the Word truly says - because they were programmed in bible college to see only monogamy, however.

The Word says to work out your own salvation with great fear and trembling. “Let God be true - and all men liars.” It doesn’t say you need to go to “this denomination” or the “Roman Catholic assembly” to be saved. Instead it says to come to the Messiah directly - the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

In Scripture - it’s also written that the Most High himself will cause people that refuse to love and accept the truth to be greatly deceived. How many Christians hate or are offended by parts of the law? Instead, preferring their human traditions?

Proverbs 13:13
Whoever despises the Word will pay for it, but he who respects a command will be rewarded.

Psalm 119:165 "Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble."

Lord Jesus said - until Heaven and Earth pass away the Law is not done away with.

Because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

It doesn’t matter if it’s the Protestant or Catholic camp - they both teach that the beloved servants of the Heavenly Father were un-repentant sinners for practicing polygyny, and by association the Most High would be implicated since there is plenty of scripture that his Holy Law allows it; and the Most High even blesses men and women for practicing polygyny (done according to his Word).

I believe there are even verses from Paul - purposely written in a way - so they can be easily twisted by people that want nothing to do with the law (nailed on the cross); so they can properly have the scripture (not rightly divided) to deceive their flock that refuse to accept and love the truth.

Psalm 119:152
I have known from my earliest days, that your laws will last forever.

Psalms 119:111
Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight.

Stark contrast to Christendom “Nailed on the cross.” “We are not under the law.” “That’s the Old Testament…. We are in the New Testament.”
You are confusing cause and effect.

Cause can't be 501(c) is reason why churches are monogamy only. They were monogamy only before IRS was invented. And are same in Europe which doesn't have IRS.

So reason must be different and way older and common to both Europe and America and rest of West. It's cultural now.

By the way, current ruling class would push for sex with everybody with zero responsibility. It's way better way to destroy family and tmake people depended on state. They have no reason use IRS to push monogamy.

What could be expected to see is using 501(c) to push social justice inside churches.

@Earth_is- , you are into too much into conspiracies. They are real and exists, but you are seeing them where they don't belong. Not anything systematically bad is because of Satan or conspiracy.

Sometimes simple social dynamics are cause. Why big companies have issues with innovation? Smaller often have be innovative to survive, while larger don't have for longer time. And since innovation is always risk, why would anyone risk his career for usually failed activity?

Looking from corporation perspective innovation is good, while looking from worker perspective innovation is bad. End result = no innovation.

Same with monogamy only in churches. Truth telling is good from church perspective. But it's good from perspective of member? No. Why? It was talked here million times over with positive consequences like being throw out of church.

You are confusing cause and effect.

Cause can't be 501(c) is reason why churches are monogamy only. They were monogamy only before IRS was invented. And are same in Europe which doesn't have IRS.

So reason must be different and way older and common to both Europe and America and rest of West. It's cultural now.

By the way, current ruling class would push for sex with everybody with zero responsibility. It's way better way to destroy family and tmake people depended on state. They have no reason use IRS to push monogamy.

What could be expected to see is using 501(c) to push social justice inside churches.

@Earth_is- , you are into too much into conspiracies. They are real and exists, but you are seeing them where they don't belong. Not anything systematically bad is because of Satan or conspiracy.

Sometimes simple social dynamics are cause. Why big companies have issues with innovation? Smaller often have be innovative to survive, while larger don't have for longer time. And since innovation is always risk, why would anyone risk his career for usually failed activity?

Looking from corporation perspective innovation is good, while looking from worker perspective innovation is bad. End result = no innovation.

Same with monogamy only in churches. Truth telling is good from church perspective. But it's good from perspective of member? No. Why? It was talked here million times over with positive consequences like being throw out of church.
Isaiah 8:12
Don’t call everything a conspiracy.

Europe doesn’t have the 501 c3, because they don’t need it; as it’s mostly Catholic. Catholicism has their own authority structure headed by a pope - whom calls himself a holy father. So that is their version of the 501 c3 - because if you teach contrary to official Rome doctrine - you’re also kicked out. There goes your donations. The United States, however, has thousands of denominations. So it’s a little more difficult to get them in line, but it has been largely achieved through tax exempt savings (way more money).

Many corporations these days are largely owned by followers of satan. Therefore, you will continue to see a growing acceptance for the laws of Satan - also known as “woke.” His counterfeit version of being reborn. Even churches are bowing down to this spirit - by being open to pride month and pagan holidays like Halloween. This will not get better but worse. It all starts with teachers compromising on the Word - due to mis-aligned interests. When this happens through multiple generations - well - we have the situation we have today. A generation that doesn’t know Lord Jesus.

I didn’t say 501 c(3) is the cause for the monogamy only teaching. My point is if someone is willing to fornicate with the government for tax exempt status - which comes with strings attached - such as the removal of religious free speech (otherwise you could lose your tax exempt status); then such people shouldn’t be trusted in preaching the Word 100% truthfully. The reason is simple - their interests are mis-aligned. “The blind lead the blind they both fall into the pit.” Because of mis-aligned interests - most Christians see the law as being nailed on the cross, and despise the Word:

Isaiah 5:24-25
For they have rejected the law of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies; they have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the Lord’s anger burns against his people.

They are not following or imitating the example
of the Apostle Paul:

Galatians 1:10

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

He taught the truth. He taught that believers should uphold the law through faith. He taught salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. Did he do it for financial gain? For the approval of people? No - he did it for the approval of his Master - Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Timothy 4:7-8

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Isaiah 8:12
Don’t call everything a conspiracy.

Europe doesn’t have the 501 c3, because they don’t need it; as it’s mostly Catholic. Catholicism has their own authority structure headed by a pope - whom calls himself a holy father. So that is their version of the 501 c3 - because if you teach contrary to official Rome doctrine - you’re also kicked out. There goes your donations. The United States, however, has thousands of denominations. So it’s a little more difficult to get them in line, but it has been largely achieved through tax exempt savings (way more money).

Many corporations these days are largely owned by followers of satan. Therefore, you will continue to see a growing acceptance for the laws of Satan - also known as “woke.” His counterfeit version of being reborn. Even churches are bowing down to this spirit - by being open to pride month and pagan holidays like Halloween. This will not get better but worse. It all starts with teachers compromising on the Word - due to mis-aligned interests. When this happens through multiple generations - well - we have the situation we have today. A generation that doesn’t know Lord Jesus.

I didn’t say 501 c(3) is the cause for the monogamy only teaching. My point is if someone is willing to fornicate with the government for tax exempt status - which comes with strings attached - such as the removal of religious free speech (otherwise you could lose your tax exempt status); then such people shouldn’t be trusted in preaching the Word 100% truthfully. The reason is simple - their interests are mis-aligned. “The blind lead the blind they both fall into the pit.” Because of mis-aligned interests - most Christians see the law as being nailed on the cross, and despise the Word:

Isaiah 5:24-25
For they have rejected the law of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies; they have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the Lord’s anger burns against his people.

They are not following or imitating the example
of the Apostle Paul:

Galatians 1:10

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

He taught the truth. He taught that believers should uphold the law through faith. He taught salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. Did he do it for financial gain? For the approval of people? No - he did it for the approval of his Master - Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Timothy 4:7-8

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
I find it hard to believe that monogamy only is caused by 501c3 when it was taught long before 501c3 came along. Sure Martin Luther did acknowledge that polygyny is allowed, but he was mostly secretive about his support for it, for much the same reason those of us who attempt to influence the church, do so subversively.

The 501c(3) incorporation trap is just another in the long history of usurpations, amounting to the StateChurch. The founders knew better, and tried to put a First Amendment in place to short-circuit that sordid inevitability, but the Whore Church has always found ways to try to subvert Him anyway.

Wel there are non-poly churches that are just as concerned about government interference as you guys are.

The meat is in the fine print. A 501 c(3) tax exempt church can not preach anything that goes against fundamental public policy. Therefore, they are compromising on the Word for financial gain.

This would explain why so many denominations that are under agreement with the government for tax exempt status - refuse to teach the truth on marriage and headship. Some may even be wolves in sheep’s clothing. Possibly high level freemasons:

View attachment 5873
I'm not a fan of Mr Osteen but it's the sign of the Texas Longhorns... football. https://texassports.com/

I find it hard to believe that monogamy only is caused by 501c3 when it was taught long before 501c3 came along. Sure Martin Luther did acknowledge that polygyny is allowed, but he was mostly secretive about his support for it, for much the same reason those of us who attempt to influence the church, do so subversively.
Is there even one church in the entire United States - that's 501 c(3) - and teaches that the Word of God allows polygyny if done according to His Word? I don't think such a thing exists and the reason is simple - they would lose their 501 c(3) status.

There are of course other reasons why it's not being taught. For example, persecution and laws that forbid it. Especially after the council of Trent in 1563 - where it was declared to be officially forbidden. Europe followed Rome’s ruling on the matter with laws that persecuted men with more than one wife. These laws simply carried over into the United States.

Scripture is being fulfilled, however:

1 Timothy 4:1-3
1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry.

Last edited:
Reactions: EWP
This is way older.

Don't forget Orthodox.

And Nordics had left Catholic "sphere" for some time and they didn't correct themselves.

So monogamy only in Europe can't be due to Catholicism.

The truth is that repentance is required. A person can't repent if they don't have faith. If they have faith in a Sovereign and all knowing Creator - the one that has the power to raise you from the grave - then they'd turn away from their own ways and submit to his Way's (regardless if it's popular or not).

James wrote - sin is the transgression of the law. If the law is done away with, then sin is done away with. Therefore, it'd be an absolute free-for-all. All things would go (murder, adultery, theft, kidnapping) since the law has been nailed on the cross.

The 'law being nailed on the cross" is music to someone's ears that despises the Word of God. That's why I believe we have some verses and translations that were allowed to be a little mis-translated - because it's for those that reject his Holy Law - and reject his Ways. They don't want to rightly divide the Word as commanded in Scripture, because it would lead to uncomfortable truths. So I believe (unless they repent) they may be condemned for calling evil good - and good evil. As it's written by the prophet Isaiah:

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Back