• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A Message on Girly Greatness

Any gender needs to focus on God first and when talking to the opposite gender approach there spirit and soul and ask do the have a equally yoke that will help you grow in God and vise versa

Focus on God, is the mist lacking quality of the human race. To ground everything on that and by starting off growing a relationship spiritually. Divorce would be eliminated of people truly loved God and followed his direction

Why does it make you sad

It makes me sad because I listened to the whole video and while I think he was wrong in his application of some of those verses (although he did say a few things that were good and things I hadnt considered before) I do think he is a brother in Christ. Romans 12:15 says to mourn with those that mourn so my heart goes out to his divorce of a lady he really seems to love.

Thank you @Cap I completely agree.

I will pray for him, but being sad is a feeling I do not have for him. Being I have hardly dated my mind does no understand or comprehend divorce nor do I want to understand it. I simply know it is evil

I will pray for him, but being sad is a feeling I do not have for him. Being I have hardly dated my mind does no understand or comprehend divorce nor do I want to understand it. I simply know it is evil

Divorce IS evil, but the people who have to go through them are not. Even God Himself went through a divorce (couple of them by some). There is hope after divorce.

Praying that during the healing process for him, God reveals what marriage is and the importance of the gender roles He created. This poor man can not lead a family with the misunderstanding he currently possesses. He has a huge platform and speaks to churches around the world. Praying God opens his eyes to the truth and he learns to speak only the truth not adding to the Word of God.

"The only thing a woman can't do better than a man is to grow a beard."

I'm all for talking positively about women, and I think it's hugely needed on here, but we're not equal and women can not do everything better than a man. That's fact. We're meant to be different and unique, and that's the treasure, that's the rubies. Unfortunately that's what many people miss.

I'm all for talking positively about women, and I think it's hugely needed on here, but we're not equal and women can not do everything better than a man. That's fact. We're meant to be different and unique, and that's the treasure, that's the rubies. Unfortunately that's what many people miss.

"Women were not created to do everything men do; women were created to do everything men don't."

This is so obviously wrong it is a wonder that it can be said by anyone seriously.

For example, in most sports men and women do not even compete against each other due to the fact that the women would almost never win. There is no contest and it is not even in question.

This is so obviously wrong it is a wonder that it can be said by anyone seriously.

For example, in most sports men and women do not even compete against each other due to the fact that the women would almost never win. There is no contest and it is not even in question.
The only Olympic sport I'm aware of that pits men and women against each other in competition is equestrian events. Obviously the horse is the equalizing factor...'nuff said. Lol
That guy was so wrong on so many levels. *shakes head in wonder*

You totally missed it FH2. Have you watched, "The Greatest Show on Earth"? Hormones gone array CAN produce a beard on a woman. Only women can carry babies, and we are built to do so and safely deliver those babies. We are unique in our femininity just as men are unique in their masculinity. Oh, that we would each glory in our God-given abilities and bless each other.

You totally missed it FH2.
I was quoting the guy in the video.

Yes, I know that women can grow beards. Men definitely can't have children, lol. I remember a big to-do about the first man to get pregnant, and it turned out it was a transgender person that had started out as a woman. I didn't understand why if she wanted to be a man so much she then wanted to do the most womanly thing possible and get pregnant.

It makes me sad because I listened to the whole video and while I think he was wrong in his application of some of those verses (although he did say a few things that were good and things I hadnt considered before) I do think he is a brother in Christ. Romans 12:15 says to mourn with those that mourn so my heart goes out to his divorce of a lady he really seems to love.

Thank you @Cap I completely agree.

At first I skipped the video and just started reading the posts (no particular reason for skipping), and upon reading all the bashing and really negative comments about 5 posts down, I thought, "Man, I probably should go back and see what's in this video for myself." So I did, and I'm glad I did! It's amazing to me how we as believers sterotype, and consider that okay, and then justify it. It's actually become one of my pet peeves!

Frankly, I get really tired of the millenials who go around saying this or that person "Is gay" just because---you name it, "they look like it", "they sound like it", "they act like it", "they dress like it", "they talk like it", etc., etc. In my day, accusing someone of being gay was fighting ground--no questions asked! IF you said some one was, you'd better have your ducks in a row and solid facts to back up your statement or accusation because you just might get your clock cleaned if it wasn't so. That meant for a fact you knew they were in a same sex relationship. Our young people are accosted by the gay/lesbian movement becoming so prominent in the government schools and promoted by Hollywood, and it has become common place to speak freely of such ungodly behavior. Our society has done everything it can to create effeminate men and emasculate women. The pulpits rightly denounce the sin but often have failed to remind that God died for that soul just like He did for our sinful soul. Of course, you know, that IF someone were a dike or a fag, they still are a part of the "whosoever will"!

This guy had passion about the message he presented. Would to God all of our men would have the same passion! True, he used some trite phrases which were turn offs, but at 28 years old, he's barely out of college, still developing his style, probably barely married more than 5 years, maybe even not a dad yet since he didn't mention any children, and still has a very healthy personal identity of himself as a man and respects women as God intended, and ISN'T ashamed or afraid to lay it out there. You've got to wonder what sort of men mentored him. BTW--he had no choice over how his voice developed any more than you had a choice in what color your eyes are.

There's not a single example he presented from Scripture that was incorrect or not so. As well versed as I am on all the stories presented, I was glad to hear a couple of new thoughts or info I hadn't thought of or known. (ie: the treasury was located in the women's court, the writing on the ground "was against the men", the prophetess Hulda was a contemporary of Jeremiah and Zacheriah) That's always refreshing.

I'm certainly NOT a big fan of the "Can I get an amen?" or "Somebody say 'church'!" or "Can I get a word of confirmation?" Coming from the circles I've been in for the past 45 years, I'm personally sick of the preacher asking for a cheerleader from the pew!

Thank you Wifeofhisyouth for posting the video. I can only hope his message didn't fall on deaf ears.

Divorce IS evil, but the people who have to go through them are not. Even God Himself went through a divorce (couple of them by some). There is hope after divorce.
Yes, it is a devastating thing, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! I'm amazed at the comments on this brother's misfortune. The blame that has been automatically laid at his feet. The finger pointing. He didn't have the affair; she did. The heartache of betrayal cannot be understood if you haven't experienced the pain. I'm going to bed tonight truly saddened by what I've seen in this thread.

Back