• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A Pacific Northwesterner In the Land of the Morning Calm

Thanks, CB! I've been on the last few weeks but later in the evening and just briefly. I hope to be on more regularly from here on!

I am sorry I am just now welcoming you. I have not been on in a few weeks do to some family changes. It was nice to meet you last night and hope to get to know you more
God Bless
Tiffany

I look forward to getting to know you more as well! Thank you!

A few of you know but I recently returned to the PNW! Just thought I should mention that where all can see it. I will try to make a retreat this year!

Welcome back! If you're on the west side, we're not too far apart. I'm in Pullman whilst in graduate school, and should be returning to the Kitsap Peninsula thereafter. I'f you're ever out our way, please drop me a line; we'd love to visit with you.

I am on the west side but rarely go east of the mountains though I do have a sibling over there so it could happen!

Wow, I just saw your posts....I truly apologize. I am also in South Korea!!

Doc

Hi Maggie,
We spoke on Facebook, but glad to see you on biblical families too. Hope to get to know you better.

SweetLissa

Thanks, all! It's been nice chatting with a few of you and reading everyone's posts on the forum! You're a great bunch :D

Back