• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Abortion News

rockfox

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Male
The abortion debate has taken a number of interesting turns recently. This is my catch-all thread for abortion news.

PP has a lot more in common with ancient sacrifices than the common Christlessian could deal with.

Wow, the lifesite article is a gruesome look into the soul of pp and, by extension, our nation. If Yah doesn't judge us....

It absolutely breaks my heart to hear this injustice! I've been trying to educate politicians and advocate for those unborn children. I'm hesitant to join some anti-abortion group unless I know it's for the right cause. Meanwhile, I've written countless letters to senators and representatives telling them why abortion is medically wrong, why it needs to stop, and how PP needs to be defunded of government and taxpayers dollars. Basically, I'm just heaping coals on their heads. Regardless, I believe lives can still be saved.

Last edited:
The coverup that had to have been involved....:mad:

Robhar,
I have spent the better part of the last hour slowly reading the Inwood Drive interviews, and I am blown away. The integrity of the Archers in all they did, including giving Dr. Klopfer the chance to respond to the love of God, as well as the quality of their craft truly brings God glory . I have never heard of these guys, and I thank you for introducing them to us.

Robhar,
I have spent the better part of the last hour slowly reading the Inwood Drive interviews, and I am blown away. The integrity of the Archers in all they did, including giving Dr. Klopfer the chance to respond to the love of God, as well as the quality of their craft truly brings God glory . I have never heard of these guys, and I thank you for introducing them to us.
You're welcome. A Facebook friend that went to church with shared it in fb...

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/12/31...-worldwide-in-2019-killing-42-million-people/

A heartbreaking reminder about the prevalence of abortion, statistics compiled by Worldometers indicate that there were over 42.3 million abortions world-wide in 2019. The independent site collects data from governments and other reputable organizations and then reports the data, along with estimates and projections, based on those numbers.
When contrasting the abortion numbers to other causes of death, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, traffic accidents and suicide, abortions far outnumbered every other cause.
By contrast, 8.2 million people died from cancer in 2019, 5 million from smoking, 13 million from disease, and 1.7 million died of HIV/AIDS. Deaths by malaria and alcohol are also recorded.
Worldometers estimates about 58.6 million deaths world-wide in 2019, but that number does not include unborn babies’ abortion deaths. Unborn babies are not recognized as human beings even though biology indicates that they are unique, living human beings from the moment of conception and they die brutal, violent deaths in abortions.

42 babies murdered vs. 58 million from all other causes!

How long until God's justice is done?

Wow... Just wow. I have no words other than people know what they are doing is wrong, and that is truly concerning.
Those that have a conscience would like to give others the benefit of the doubt. We can in no way personally relate to someone so selfish and depraved that they would kill an innocent at any age. This is truly evil.
I have zero sympathy for a woman that dies from abortion complications. It is attempted, and usually successful murder that she is guilty of first. Would anyone pity someone who died in attempting to kill their loved one? I'm pretty sure they would feel it was poetic justice.

Those that have a conscience would like to give others the benefit of the doubt

Which is why the post-birth abortion bills in NY and VA made such a splash culturally. It no longer became possible to give them any benefit of doubt, they're just murderers who have no qualms about killing the most innocent and helpless of humans.

newpoint.jpg

Back