• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

All 3 no experience

Seathion

Female
I am 25 and had been through so much rejection, abuse, loss, hurt but was holding to Jesus for dear life unconditionally. I begged Him for years for just one human to be gentle and love me. One day a man I met took interest in me. Soon after I had gotten more attached I find he is married. I died out, him leaving me out, keeping me hidden. Soon, I got to meet her when I rode a horse up to his house on christmas 2 years ago. She was quiet, tenderhearted. I didn't see her again until 2 months later when he began sneaking me to church as i sat by myself. Soon i went to the bathroom one Sunday and she was surprised as she popped out of a stall. I then began to sit with them, the secret "wife that God has to reveal in His timing." I hurt so much. But he was gentle never yelled and was so very loving. Then, i biked out on Saturdays to prayer meetings. Given i had 4 dreams of serving her and he claims God told him to take care of me. So i already loved her supernaturally. Next it was coming over after church, then playing violin with them on fridays. My burden became too heavy. I was terrified to lose her love but she needed to know. I fasted n prayed for weeks staying up too late. Then i told my testimony leading up to this point. It took her time to adapt to this blow... It took me time when i first met him too. She chose to love me after the few hour silent shock passed as i held her hand her staring into space. At the time my family had rejected me due to my strange walk in Christ and also my depression from past abuse and 2 month old death. I was living in a barn with my horse for 8 months. I had a job but God commanded me to go here... Another powerful testimony... Anyway a few months go by of struggle with our emotions yet we supported eachother, they plan to go to california and i hated being left out yet again. I got so upset i screamed at him "quit fing me!" the biggest shocker came out. I always felt more like a slave rag doll than a wife because all the hiding and being left out i have to go thru still today. She again flew into a big whirl of emotions and anger. That trip to cali to see her mom with him was a battle. She came back and began to reground herself. We continued to pour love on one another. Christmas came and i went to his family. They ignored me and treated them. No one knew who i was. It was too much to bear; being invisible and living in a barn being "married". A few days later, i moved it. Yet again she had fear id take over. Now though i have my own room. I have a night she lets me relieve her of cooking, i lie on her lap in the eve and i give her horse lessons while she teaches me piano. What hurts is i never got a proposal, a wedding, and their family and church virtually dont know im a wife. Only one lady knows thr lead of our Wednesday night group. She is a sweet elderly and she does recognize me as wife and loves me. I feel im here because God saw my future and had to take drastic measures. I needed someone to take care of me and make me feel needed. My walk with God alone previous had made me strange and different as it was. So now my hurt is being unknown with no celebration and i sleep alone always. He says Gods time. I know because it could hurt others and she is new to this too. She and i never saw ourselves here. But we have a powerful friendship. I just keep begging God that I can have nights with him too and that for the first time ever i can have a little wedding. To be recognized as wife also. I've been severely empty and depressed.

I am 25 she is 63 and he is 65 with 42 years of marriage if that clarifies. Its a miracle im here. i do my best to please n serve

Wow I am so sorry for all the hardships you've been through. It's late where I am at and I can't really respond tonight but I wanted to let you know that people are reading this and praying for you and I will pray for you tonight and try to write more tomorrow. God bless!

Welcome to Biblical Families!

I don't know where to start here. What a complicated situation. It sounds like there's a lot of confusion and chaos involved. I feel like you all just kind of ended up floating into this situation and no one really took charge or planned anything. The first thing I would suggest is to get your husband onto Biblical Families. This really is a great website and the men are fantastic at giving advice and also just general biblical conversation.

You don't really mention what leadership your husband has taken with everything that's happened. The best thing would be for him to step up and take charge and come up with a plan for the family that involves some forward momentum. It's obviously a very difficult and confusing time for you all, so baby steps are what's needed. It's really hard when you're dealing with 3 people and each person's emotions and needs. Many of the men on here are experienced in such matters and so would be great to talk to, if not on the forum then by private message.

On Monday nights we have a ladies chat, 7.30pm Eastern time. It's where lots of us women get together and talk and it often involves women who don't comment on the forum. It would be great if you could join us.

Its not really chaos...There is much love and serving. We help encourage and teach each other. But communication for needs lack and thats hard. Its hard because she has to share her 42 years husband with a 25 year old. This was not a situation either of us was prepared for or even imagined.

I understand where communication is awkward and how to go about fairness is hard. I go thru a lot of leaving out and self denial to keep her comfortable but it gets hard. Like i hate sleeping alone every night. But I also see where its hard for her. She doesn't fully agree with this but keeps holdin on and God asked her to love me. That also makes it hard. He calls me "wife" but she doesnt see it that way, and Im constantly convinced that Im "wife" yet I get invisible and sleep alone and no wedding no proposal. I also see why though.

And i hate being ignored or looked at as a friend by their family and church
But i have for over a year but it feels degrading and really hurts. At the same time, I also know it would cause stress and pain on other people and her... But also I am supposed to be a "wife".

Its a war in myself back and fourth wanting to feel valued and have portions that we all could work on and agree on in COMMUNICATION. but I can't because its too awkward and scary for her and so I just suppress and feel selfish, yet also I hurt and hate a few points yet understand them too. Then I just feel trapped and worn out. I try harder than anything to give myself up. It's the hardest thing Ive ever had to endure besides losing my 2mo old years ago with abusive ex. And its wearing my physical body out. It boils down to the need for open calm communication and planning as well as all of us reaching out for info and knowledge. Lots of praying for sure. I have been reaching out. And it means a lot.

Really I dont want her to hurt or feel guilty but my own hurt is wearing me down. It all boils down to fears discomfort and inability because of those, communication.

But communication for needs lack and thats hard. Its hard because she has to share her 42 years husband with a 25 year old.....
He calls me "wife" but she doesnt see it that way....
It boils down to the need for open calm communication and planning as well as all of us reaching out for info and knowledge.

What is your husband doing to help this situation?

Its not really chaos...There is much love and serving. We help encourage and teach each other. But communication for needs lack and thats hard. Its hard because she has to share her 42 years husband with a 25 year old. This was not a situation either of us was prepared for or even imagined.

I understand where communication is awkward and how to go about fairness is hard. I go thru a lot of leaving out and self denial to keep her comfortable but it gets hard. Like i hate sleeping alone every night. But I also see where its hard for her. She doesn't fully agree with this but keeps holdin on and God asked her to love me. That also makes it hard. He calls me "wife" but she doesnt see it that way, and Im constantly convinced that Im "wife" yet I get invisible and sleep alone and no wedding no proposal. I also see why though.

And i hate being ignored or looked at as a friend by their family and church
But i have for over a year but it feels degrading and really hurts. At the same time, I also know it would cause stress and pain on other people and her... But also I am supposed to be a "wife".

Its a war in myself back and fourth wanting to feel valued and have portions that we all could work on and agree on in COMMUNICATION. but I can't because its too awkward and scary for her and so I just suppress and feel selfish, yet also I hurt and hate a few points yet understand them too. Then I just feel trapped and worn out. I try harder than anything to give myself up. It's the hardest thing Ive ever had to endure besides losing my 2mo old years ago with abusive ex. And its wearing my physical body out. It boils down to the need for open calm communication and planning as well as all of us reaching out for info and knowledge. Lots of praying for sure. I have been reaching out. And it means a lot.
Oh dear, you are so precious and have a beautiful heart. Please be sure that you are doing truly what it is God is calling you to do and that you are not giving in deed to earn the reward of love.
Godly love is free and although there are times we have to work at learning to love I hear so much more going on in your words.
If it is alright with you I would like to talk with you one on one.... I'm not sure if you can send and receive personal msgs. Yet.
I would like to do some coaching with you if that would be ok? (No charge)
I wouldn't normally offer this in the forum but I hear your pain and desperation and I understand. Send me a Personal message if you would like to work on you.
Blessings and Shalom
Patricia

Oh dear, you are so precious and have a beautiful heart. Please be sure that you are doing truly what it is God is calling you to do and that you are not giving in deed to earn the reward of love.
Godly love is free and although there are times we have to work at learning to love I hear so much more going on in your words.
If it is alright with you I would like to talk with you one on one.... I'm not sure if you can send and receive personal msgs. Yet.
I would like to do some coaching with you if that would be ok? (No charge)
I wouldn't normally offer this in the forum but I hear your pain and desperation and I understand. Send me a Personal message if you would like to work on you.
Blessings and Shalom
Patricia
I will try to figure out how to message. Im brand new here thank you it means a lot

I will try to figure out how to message. Im brand new here thank you it means a lot
If you click her name a window should come up and there should be a link for 'start a conversation' I think I've heard that new members have to post a couple comments in order to message. I'm not really sure how that works. I'm also posting from a phone so it may be different if you're on a desktop. I hope you are able to figure it out. :)

Wow--wouldn't even know where to begin to make a comment, except to say, I'm glad you've gotten on BF, glad you've shared your heart so others can love on you here, and for sure I'm going to pray for you that your heart will find rest and peace and a that you'll know you're loved unconditionally by Yeshua Who first loved you! I John 4:19

Back