• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Archie Andrew’s - America’s First Polygynist

Wait a second… what’s with the lipstick on her navel and neck? Is this one that slipped through the parental filter?!
Now that I think of it though, I believe I pulled that one out of the larger story myself. Which means it wouldn’t be an edit.

I think they're edits, because the colours on them are gradients. The colours in the main image are all solid - the tiles around the pool are solid pink for instance. If it was original the lipstick prints would be solid pink like the bricks around the pool. They don't match and look like they've been added by a different artist. Same for the baseball - it is a different style to the remainder of the image.

Wait a second… what’s with the lipstick on her navel and neck? Is this one that slipped through the parental filter?!
Aaannnd, is that a... (how shall we say...???) "personal satisfaction toy" under her leg? 🤔 🤔
At the risk of sounding like Sargent Schultz..... I saw nuth- ing!

I don't even think women look at cartoon women the way men do! Lol *shakes head*

Hmmm, so should it come down? I didn’t price either of those things. Zoomed in it seems pretty obvious that the kisses are identical, cut and pasted in other words. And I tried to come uk with another interpretation of the object underneath Betty’s legs but have failed. It also doesn’t fit into the rest of the picture either.

Hmmm, so should it come down? I didn’t price either of those things. Zoomed in it seems pretty obvious that the kisses are identical, cut and pasted in other words. And I tried to come uk with another interpretation of the object underneath Betty’s legs but have failed. It also doesn’t fit into the rest of the picture either.
I think the baseball next to the plant is completely inappropriate.

The kisses are no biggie IMHO. The bottle of lotion or whatever it is on the chair is so ambiguous as to require imagination to determine what it might be. I see no problem. It’s like implied jokes in kid’s shows. The adults get a chuckle because they know the implications or assume the implied reference. But to the innocent, there’s nothing to remark upon.

The kisses are no biggie IMHO. The bottle of lotion or whatever it is on the chair is so ambiguous as to require imagination to determine what it might be. I see no problem. It’s like implied jokes in kid’s shows. The adults get a chuckle because they know the implications or assume the implied reference. But to the innocent, there’s nothing to remark upon.
Spot on. I remember being a kid...and how many song lyrics or whatnot went right over our heads. Now the conversations about that comic might make a kid curious. ...

You have taste and discretion l. You’re a fine conversationalist, purportedly a world class lover a coveted friend and a terrifying enemy. You have a way with children and small animals.Yeah you’re an amazing man 👍🏻
I’m sorry. I really do struggle with this. I’m working on it, I promise. This is the best I can do right now though.Even I’m a work in progress….

Back