• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Are you on TikTok?

NeoPatriarch

Real Person
Male
Look me up @NeoPatriarch. I talk about politics over there primarily, though I do segue into issues of faith from time to time.

Be sure to follow me, and send me a message like, " I know you from BF". I have one other poly person following me. So that's cool.

Has TikTok been completely severed from its original control by the CCP?

No kidding.

TikTok and Zoom are being used by Communist China to actively gather personal data in our country for the purposes of subversion and conquest.

My plan is to eventually entirely exit the internet. For the time being, my business is inextricably tied to the internet, but I'm preparing to sell it as quickly as possible. After that, I will refrain from replacing either my laptop or my smartphone when they die. In the meantime, I work to minimize or eliminate my footprint on unfriendly sites like Zoom, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. -- and restrict most of my non-business footprint on the internet to Biblical Families and to a lesser extent a few other friendly sites (where I do not post). I don't trust that I can even know the true motivations behind those who set up alternative sites like Pander.

[P.S. This just dawned on me and is something I've been meaning to post somewhere here: for those of you here who are of a much more 'pure' orientation toward being the husband of multiple wives than I could ever claim: I really do recommend utilizing the dating site OK Cupid, but only for one focused strategy: post your profile and be doggedly direct about your presentation but purposefully seek out the advance search methods and check only the box for seeking Demisexuals. Such women are not the majority by any means at OK Cupid, but they do tend to flock to that dating site, because it coddles them. Some are just asexual brain-dead political man-haters, but most who label themselves as Demisexuals take the term literally, because it simply means that the person is incapable of being sexual with someone with whom they haven't already formed a strong emotional connection. This is not in any way a bad thing. I used to converse with a lot of them. They tend to be women who have had bad experiences with men. They also tend to be women with low sex drives, so they aren't going to be rocking your world on a nightly (or perhaps even weekly) basis, but they do want, even though they don't comprehend the terminology, covering from a strong leader. They just can't stand experiencing themselves as sex objects and, in combination with their low sex drives, only want a sexual relationship in the context of being with a man they can trust to their cores. In a way, isn't that what most of us here are seeking to provide?

Anyway, for you much-more-patient types, I do believe there are matches to be made between many of these Demisexuals and strong, loving patriarchal-type men, even in the context of plural marriage. For most of these women, what they're shrinking away from is the pressure to have sex, and knowing that one's husband has another outlet could only lessen that sense of pressure to perform.]

Last edited:
NeoPatriarch,
I'm not on Tiktok, not on Facebook, not on Instagram, not on Twitter.

Heck, I just made an account here after knowing about this website for about eight years.

I guess I'm not much of a social media guy.

NeoPatriarch,
I'm not on Tiktok, not on Facebook, not on Instagram, not on Twitter.

Heck, I just made an account here after knowing about this website for about eight years.

I guess I'm not much of a social media guy.
Boomer!

The older you are the safer it is to sign up to all these things, as by the time the CCP catches up with you (if they ever find you interesting enough) there's a good chance you'll be dead. Same logic also works for illegal drugs. :cool:

The older you are the safer it is to sign up to all these things, as by the time the CCP catches up with you......... there's a good chance you'll be dead. :cool:
Hold on there, I was just enjoying the advantages of time in theater.....

Sassafrasin bubble bustin young whippersnapper :confused:

The older you are the safer it is to sign up to all these things, as by the time the CCP catches up with you (if they ever find you interesting enough) there's a good chance you'll be dead. Same logic also works for illegal drugs. :cool:
That’s why I watch my back when I’m in a nursing home... nursing homes are full of people who could kill ya and never spend a day in jail.

You guys are hilarious . . . but, @FollowingHim, whether you meant to or not, you are missing the point: it isn't about what effect it's going to have on any given individual; the information is being gathered with little regard for to whom it's associated -- it's being gathered to gain leverage on further destroying America in general, so they don't have to fire a shot, or drown half their population forcing them to form a bridge to our continent for the rest of them to run over here with their malfunctioning weapons.

China is heavily involved in our Deep State, and they were even more concentratedly involved in the fraud in our most recent presidential election. They're not dicking around here. Their own country is at risk of imploding, and as that internal danger increases they will only become more intent on destroying us. They have a large proportion of our national political leadership in their back pocket right now and already have most of our media there, too, as well as major league sports and academia.

Yeah, I'm more worried about the US government than the CCP. Their the ones surveiling, kidnapping, and murdering so called citizens right now.

Yeah, I'm more worried about the US government than the CCP. Their the ones surveiling, kidnapping, and murdering so called citizens right now.
And I am more worried about Big Tech than I am Big Government that is knuckling under to them, especially when our Big Tech is entirely colluding with the CCP to both suppress their own people and subvert ours.

It's almost like there is a secret world government wrestling for power. That's just crazy talk. What do I look like a conspiracy theorist?

No; just a Christian Anarchist!

I use to lean Christian libertarian, maybe Christian anarchist. These days I might be more Christian nationalist.

I don't trust big tech.
I don't trust the CCP
I don't trust the Deep State here in the USA
I don't trust Putin (but do kinda respect him)
I don't trust big pharma, big medicine, big agriculture

I tend to think that all of the above are working against the best interests of society. Psalm 2 anyone?

Oh, I'm also not thrilled with the Evangelical industrial complex either.

Taking the thread further sideways, it would be fun to come up with an identifying moniker that would be catchy and fun, something that we could be proud of.
Make our own hats.....

Regarding the CCP, I tend to think our Kiwi friends should be particularly concerned about China (of course Australians, Canadians, Koreans, Japanese, and Americans should be concerned as well).

New Zealand has resources, a relatively small population, and lacks a serious military. Should the USA not be able to protect NZ, it would be extremely vulnerable. We all know the USA is in serious decline.

The whole Western world has become incredibly soft and indulgent since WW2. I realize the small population of NZ limits its military capacity, but the country should at least put serious effort into it's defense.

Finland did quite well during the winter war despite their low population. Switzerland likewise has a similar population to NZ, but takes security more seriously.

The isolated location and mountainous terrain of NZ would make it hard to invade, if the Kiwis took defense seriously.

Back