• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Are you on TikTok?

but all this is exacerbated by their longstanding one-child policy, which led to mass abortion of female babies and an overabundance of men to the point that, even with the implementation of government-sanctioned prostitution, most men have no possibility of getting laid much less getting married.
I see that as a major risk factor for the world. It means that right now China has hundreds of thousands of angry young men who can't find a wife - in other words, they have the potential to field a massive army. Especially if these men hope to get access to women as part of their conquests... But as their population ages and declines, the potential size of their army declines also. So it may be that the next few years are actually a peak in their potential military might, a window of opportunity for China that will close at a clearly calculable date, that they may choose to take advantage of before it's gone.

If they do collapse domestically, a war is also a great way to distract from domestic troubles and unite the people behind a single patriotic cause.

I see that as a major risk factor for the world. It means that right now China has hundreds of thousands of angry young men who can't find a wife - in other words, they have the potential to field a massive army. Especially if these men hope to get access to women as part of their conquests... But as their population ages and declines, the potential size of their army declines also. So it may be that the next few years are actually a peak in their potential military might, a window of opportunity for China that will close at a clearly calculable date, that they may choose to take advantage of before it's gone.

If they do collapse domestically, a war is also a great way to distract from domestic troubles and unite the people behind a single patriotic cause.

The diaspora is certain that war is in the works, but not because they believe China thinks they can be successful through aggressive military action; the purpose will be to purposefully lead perhaps even millions of young men into unavoidable extermination for the aim of population reduction. They do not believe the average young man will become motivated by their sexual frustration to fight to gain conquered females, mainly because the average sex drive of Chinese men is significantly lower than that of Western men. An open question for them is to what extent the soy-based diet has depleted libido (or whether the institutionalization of soy-based diet in the East was orchestrated by those regimes on purpose to keep their male populations relatively docile) and whether that can be overcome, but what doesn't even seem to be a matter of argument is that the frustration will not lead to the creation of warriors but the creation of men who either give up or become entirely unproductive no matter what threats come their way. At this point, the evidence that most of them are low-sensation-seekers is there on so many city blocks, observable by just noticing that these men are satisfied to sit in lawn chairs down the block evening after evening after evening. A more motivated male population would have kept this problem to one in which they aggressively addressed it with Rosie P.

(or whether the institutionalization of soy-based diet in the East was orchestrated by those regimes on purpose to keep their male populations relatively docile)

Yes. And in the west too.

but what doesn't even seem to be a matter of argument is that the frustration will not lead to the creation of warriors but the creation of men who either give up or become entirely unproductive no matter what threats come their way. At this point, the evidence that most of them are low-sensation-seekers is there on so many city blocks, observable by just noticing that these men are satisfied to sit in lawn chairs down the block evening after evening after evening.

The Asians are showing many signs of Calhounian collapse; in advance of what the west is experiencing (though we're fast catching up).

The diaspora is certain that war is in the works, but not because they believe China thinks they can be successful through aggressive military action

It is now well known that China is pursuing Unrestricted Warfare against the west. They are at war with us and winning; though long term success is far from certain.

That could be. IDK. There is a lot of indication of China becoming a major force. I wouldn't underestimate them, esp. with the way they've defeated America without firing a shot.

The US went through the Great Depression right before our rise to sole superpower; I don't think economic over-extension alone will do them in.
It is impossible to underestimate China. They are a paper tiger, that has been lit in fire and thrown off a building. It looks pretty cool for a second but the whole show ends rather abruptly.

China’s fate is tied to the US. If the US economy goes then China’s export economy does too. China has to import far too much food to not have a very robust export economy to pay for it all.
By targeting us, China is cutting off its own nose to spite its face.

It is impossible to underestimate China. They are a paper tiger, that has been lit in fire and thrown off a building. It looks pretty cool for a second but the whole show ends rather abruptly.
Agreed, @The Revolting Man, but the problem is that our country has super-glued itself to China, so their dumpster fire is our dumpster fire. We are so intertwined economically and bureaucratically that the demise of one is going to go a long way toward taking out the other. It doesn't just work in one direction. Just take into account the percentage of Americans who are buying all their goods at Walmart, the easy majority of which are coming straight from China. And then there's TikTok, Zoom and (far from the least) the iPhone . . .

Currently Big Tech is more powerful than Big Government in the U.S., and U.S. Big Tech, Big Pharma and Big Sports have voluntarily enslaved themselves to China.

We have voluntarily made ourselves dependent on each other, and they currently own not only our president but the powers behind the throne.

Agreed, @The Revolting Man, but the problem is that our country has super-glued itself to China, so their dumpster fire is our dumpster fire. We are so intertwined economically and bureaucratically that the demise of one is going to go a long way toward taking out the other. It doesn't just work in one direction. Just take into account the percentage of Americans who are buying all their goods at Walmart, the easy majority of which are coming straight from China. And then there's the iPhone . . .

We have voluntarily made ourselves dependent on each other, and they currently own not only our president but the powers behind the throne.
So, the USA and China are/should be working together?

Excuse me.... *runs off to find the browncoats*

Have you looked at the war record of the US lately? Lot's of smashing but not a lot of winning going on.

So, the USA and China are/should be working together?

No. We just need to avoid out and out war while cleaning house and making ourselves independent again.

Have you looked at the war record of the US lately? Lot's of smashing but not a lot of winning going on.

No. We just need to avoid out and out war while cleaning house and making ourselves independent again.
It gets worse. I’m hearing some terrifying things about retention and recruiting in special forces, infantry and the combat arms. Our military hegemony appears to be at an end.

It gets worse. I’m hearing some terrifying things about retention and recruiting in special forces, infantry and the combat arms. Our military hegemony appears to be at an end.

I'd be surprised if they weren't having problems. I've seen the new recruitment approach. And the effort to cleanse the service of patriotic Americans. Who wants to die for globohomo? The 2020 election ripped the mask off who is really in charge around here.

I'd be surprised if they weren't having problems. I've seen the new recruitment approach. And the effort to cleanse the service of patriotic Americans. Who wants to die for globohomo? The 2020 election ripped the mask off who is really in charge around here.

An Air Force Academy grad I know tells me that they are now spending more hours in "sensitivity training" on such things as critical race theory than they are in training the new pilots. Sports and the Military are the last Bigs not yet taken over by the progressives and their puppetmasters.

P.S. I did not in any way intend to create the impression that I thought the fact that China and the U.S. are interdependent is a good thing.

Sports and the Military are the last Bigs not yet taken over by the progressives and their puppetmasters.

Were. Were the last not yet taken over. Both have fallen.

Were. Were the last not yet taken over. Both have fallen.
Maybe sports but not the military, because temporary obedience is only a reflection of the fact that we have a civilian-leadership-led military. The military itself writ large is already mobilizing to neutralize the social justice oppression being inflicted upon it. I'm not asserting that such an effort will ultimately be successful, but a full takeover hasn't yet been effected.

LOL I was expecting this to be a huge debate on whether tiktoc is useful or useless, good or evil, blessing or a trap.

Maybe sports but not the military, because temporary obedience is only a reflection of the fact that we have a civilian-leadership-led military. The military itself writ large is already mobilizing to neutralize the social justice oppression being inflicted upon it. I'm not asserting that such an effort will ultimately be successful, but a full takeover hasn't yet been effected.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ith_the_biden_military_in_one_paragraph_.html

Excellent article -- and spot on regarding the effort to turn the military inside out. I'm not arguing with the fact that the Pentagon is dominated by the woke. What I am asserting is that the rank-and-file are beyond the state of merely grumbling about this. The open-and-written opposition demonstrated by the now-fired Space Force commander Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier is an indication that the ranks are not going to just let the woke wipe their feet on them as they have been. The alternatives are rebellion and refusal-to-reinlist, either of which, if put down by force, will result in a condition in which the average American will not be able to ignore the fact that our military will be rapidly losing its strength -- and thus the protection those woke folks depend on to act like damn fools.

Aside from the fact that the only one CNN reports as being willing to stand up for Lt. Col. Lohmeier is the perhaps-himself-soon-to-be-run-out-of-town Rep. Matt Gaetz, it's interesting to note that this mainstream media outlet doesn't jump up and down in glee over his ouster: https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/15/politics/space-force-lohmeier-fired-after-comments/index.html

Back