• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

At a class reunion a guy said he has six wives.

Some Americans think like the sergeant in that old movie, "No time for sergeants."
Many are thinking concerning the Philippines that it is a hell hole in which to live. They might be thinking like the general here in the No Time for Sergeants Movie. Just substitute the word "the Philippines" for Georgia.
The general trying to insult the country hick, Will Stockdale, about his livin' in Georgia.
Maj. Demming:
I think that I would rather live in the rottenest pigsty in Tennessee or Alabama than the fanciest mansion in all of Georgia. How about that?
Will Stockdale:
Well, sir...I think where you wanna live is your business.
Take a look at this place in Manila.
Yeah Taguig is where a lot of foreigners & rich Pinoys live...
The area is called "the Fort" as it used to be a US base after we got the Philippines from the Spanish as a result of the Spanish-American war. It's like stepping into another country.
Most of the malls here are really nice though. It's really strange. You'll drive past a "squatters area" with makeshift shacks and tin roofs, then a few blocks later there's a Starbucks and a mall.

There is a big new mega mall with hotel and condo developments not far from where I am. BMW have opened their new dealership at the mall. It's hardly third-world stuff although there are very simple huts and dwellings on the way there.

Yeah Taguig is where a lot of foreigners & rich Pinoys live...
The area is called "the Fort" as it used to be a US base after we got the Philippines from the Spanish as a result of the Spanish-American war. It's like stepping into another country.
Most of the malls here are really nice though. It's really strange. You'll drive past a "squatters area" with makeshift shacks and tin roofs, then a few blocks later there's a Starbucks and a mall.
When the novelty of such things wear off, there's only one thing that will cure a man, extree wives. :)

Back