• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Authority, Headship, and Family Structure (According to Moses)

Way to go! I know how much time that takes getting a project like this "finished." My Hashem put this into many households and bring abundant sh'lom bayit to myriads of families!
I'm grabbing the Kindle version!
Quoted your Genesis work in several places! Wish I'd had access to the rest of your Torah commentary.

I am happy to have bought the Kindle version tonight. I look forward to reading it.

I have 4 copies waiting at home, obviously I am convinced that they are useful.
I could download it, but I have this unreasonable bias towards books that aren’t books. :)

I have totally had my head buried in heavy work and prep around here, but the major task has been to finish and publish a book that is a year in the making. Based on a study model of covering one Torah portion a week for a year, this 437 page book with nearly 100 pages of appendices is sure to delight those who understand and believe Biblical Headship and Marriage, while challenging with solid Biblical truth those who have never studied it out.

Currently, this volume has been accepted by Amazon and is under review. I expect it will be available in the next 48-72 hours at which time I can load a link to both Kindle (4.99) or paperback (15.99).

HUGE thank you's to @Pacman and @Robhar for their contributions, discussion, and editing.View attachment 1893

Hoping some of you will enjoy and give feedback as well as promote to all manner of Christians to challenge their thinking.
Thank you for making this available on Kindle unlimited!

Back