• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Based memes

You jump rigjt out there and deface the new sacred cow. Ask for a pen in Texas, I will come visit you and put some money in your commissary account in acknowledgement of the work
How about thinking as CIA? You know, plausible deniability.

Painting another LGBT+++ flag on existing can destroy existing LGBT++++ flag. Current flag is horizontal in colors. I would paint same flag, just vertical.

Total destruction, playing dumb as me being ally and being dumb.

How about thinking as CIA? You know, plausible deniability.

Painting another LGBT+++ flag on existing can destroy existing LGBT++++ flag. Current flag is horizontal in colors. I would paint same flag, just vertical.

Total destruction, playing dumb as me being ally and being dumb.
Let me know when you have the whole avoiding the surveillance state equation sussed out.
Not like we have a bunch of public spirited types like in London taking out cameras

Let me know when you have the whole avoiding the surveillance state equation sussed out.
Not like we have a bunch of public spirited types like in London taking out cameras
You didn't understanding.

Point isn't hiding. Point is framing yourself as stupid version one of them.

They can't punish one of them. And it's also unfair to punish mentally challenged person. They are party of compassion. How could they not like their values publically?

Just in court always "confuse" vertical with horizontal.

You didn't understanding.

Point isn't hiding. Point is framing yourself as stupid version one of them.

They can't punish one of them. And it's also unfair to punish mentally challenged person. They are party of compassion. How could they not like their values publically?

Just in court always "confuse" vertical with horizontal.
Not that I don't understand. It is that I disagree strongly.
I don't believe you give these maladaptive NPCs enough credit for just how terrible and vindictive they are.
They are possessed of such self loathing and hate for the world that they don't fit into that they will use the cloak of compassion when it advantages the Only. The rest of they time they will simply savage anyone they can to try to fill that hole in their soul.
One of the disgenic murals was supposedly defaced recently by children in the area riding their scooters on it...as well as all around the area. Literally just kids playing.
The thing has been now designated as a no go zone and apparently electric scooters will shut down before crossing it.

However vindictive you think they are, I don't believe you think they are vindictive enough.

My position is that the will go after anyone for more victim points and the senility to mobilize the state to harm others because of how much hate they have inside of them

So, if one wanted to do anything then it would of necessity need to be some sort of mission impossible'esque scenario. Which is amusing in of itself

Not that I don't understand. It is that I disagree strongly.
I don't believe you give these maladaptive NPCs enough credit for just how terrible and vindictive they are.
They are possessed of such self loathing and hate for the world that they don't fit into that they will use the cloak of compassion when it advantages the Only. The rest of they time they will simply savage anyone they can to try to fill that hole in their soul.
One of the disgenic murals was supposedly defaced recently by children in the area riding their scooters on it...as well as all around the area. Literally just kids playing.
The thing has been now designated as a no go zone and apparently electric scooters will shut down before crossing it.

However vindictive you think they are, I don't believe you think they are vindictive enough.

My position is that the will go after anyone for more victim points and the senility to mobilize the state to harm others because of how much hate they have inside of them

So, if one wanted to do anything then it would of necessity need to be some sort of mission impossible'esque scenario. Which is amusing in of itself
Don't worry. They aren't invicible. Use their playbook against them.

One of Alinksy rules for radicals is to there is no stopping ridicule. And make your enemy live his rules/values. They are for inclusion, poor and oppressed. They can't publically behave opposite.

This rules were doom of conservative. Claim being for marriage and being found in arms of lovers is political/social suicide. Its same for them.

Maybe they can wordbabble some BS to avoid accepting you. Yet, all watchers from side will side their behaviour. Long term eating all legitimacy.

Don't worry. They aren't invicible. Use their playbook against them.

One of Alinksy rules for radicals is to there is no stopping ridicule. And make your enemy live his rules/values. They are for inclusion, poor and oppressed. They can't publically behave opposite.

This rules were doom of conservative. Claim being for marriage and being found in arms of lovers is political/social suicide. Its same for them.

Maybe they can wordbabble some BS to avoid accepting you. Yet, all watchers from side will side their behaviour. Long term eating all legitimacy.
Oh buddy do I know Alinksy's playback. Learned that in my early teens from my grandfather and Rush Limbaugh before I read the words of the limp degenerate £4&&0+ himself.
I utilize the ridicule against the left constantly. One of the things I don't know that he understood was that those people are more susceptible to social pressures and precieved norms because of weakness of or an entire lack of character. The notion being buttressed by the fact that they are constantly utilizing the vulnerable narcissistic technique of virtuous victim signaling to gain personal prestige, status and power. That they go for positions of soft power influence over those who can not think for themselves or push back...regularly children.
They are susceptible to that push back when it reaches a tipping point where they perceive that their adopted maladaptive ideas are no longer the perceived route to power. So I definitely do my bit to push back via mockery.

I don't see the victory in repainting something to the original however. The only victory in the scenario you sketch would be to fool them into non prosecution but a refreshed paint job.
You would be the only one aware of the hypothetical victory.
If they don't know they are being mocked with no ability to victim signal then there is no win.

Oh buddy do I know Alinksy's playback. Learned that in my early teens from my grandfather and Rush Limbaugh before I read the words of the limp degenerate £4&&0+ himself.
I utilize the ridicule against the left constantly. One of the things I don't know that he understood was that those people are more susceptible to social pressures and precieved norms because of weakness of or an entire lack of character. The notion being buttressed by the fact that they are constantly utilizing the vulnerable narcissistic technique of virtuous victim signaling to gain personal prestige, status and power. That they go for positions of soft power influence over those who can not think for themselves or push back...regularly children.
They are susceptible to that push back when it reaches a tipping point where they perceive that their adopted maladaptive ideas are no longer the perceived route to power. So I definitely do my bit to push back via mockery.

I don't see the victory in repainting something to the original however. The only victory in the scenario you sketch would be to fool them into non prosecution but a refreshed paint job.
You would be the only one aware of the hypothetical victory.
If they don't know they are being mocked with no ability to victim signal then there is no win.
You get public sacrilege of their holy symbol, while pretending being dumb and stupid to avoid punishment.

Its like public burning of Quran. Mockery per se isn't point.

You get public sacrilege of their holy symbol, while pretending being dumb and stupid to avoid punishment.

Its like public burning of Quran. Mockery per se isn't point.

Don't think it would work out how you think and the risk to benefit is just all out of whack.

In re the mockery...hard disagree.
Mockery is one of the best possible tools we have to draw upon.

We got here because of an achilles heel of tolerance and high openness and susceptibility to being socially shamed.
Thing is though that these people in the left generally are just smart enough to recognize the cultural zeitgeist and so they adopt the current perceived belief set no matter how much transparent bullshit it might be so as to gain or maintain position within the group.

You change that environment via constant relentless mockery of the chuckleshit tier non fact based positions and the overwhelming majority will crumble and adopt more reasonable positions.
It is a cultural shift towards mockery explicitly that needs to happen. Bad actors should be absolutely hounded and those who follow and emulate their stances should get a goodly measure of the same.

Don't think it would work out how you think and the risk to benefit is just all out of whack.

In re the mockery...hard disagree.
Mockery is one of the best possible tools we have to draw upon.

We got here because of an achilles heel of tolerance and high openness and susceptibility to being socially shamed.
Thing is though that these people in the left generally are just smart enough to recognize the cultural zeitgeist and so they adopt the current perceived belief set no matter how much transparent bullshit it might be so as to gain or maintain position within the group.

You change that environment via constant relentless mockery of the chuckleshit tier non fact based positions and the overwhelming majority will crumble and adopt more reasonable positions.
It is a cultural shift towards mockery explicitly that needs to happen. Bad actors should be absolutely hounded and those who follow and emulate their stances should get a goodly measure of the same.
Yes, it's dangerous.

But we have to prove their religious is toothless and made them uncool.

Back