• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Be prepared

I often walk up to single women, put my hand on their tummy and say “you would look so cute with a baby in there, I can help you with that 😉
1671756912426.jpeg

Suddenly I just couldn’t resist.
I’ll repent tomorrow.

Young girls aren’t my thing, but young adult women... I’m down yo
The girls at my house are past retirement age, in my world I am a boy and females are girls.
I know, most people have age limits for them.

Edit: come to think of it, is there an age limit for “a night out with the girls “?

#overthinkersanonymous

The girls at my house are past retirement age, in my world I am a boy and females are girls.
I know, most people have age limits for them.

Edit: come to think of it, is there an age limit for “a night out with the girls “?

#overthinkersanonymous
That's how we talk in the south, everyone is a "boy" or a "girl." Apparently you can be a 99 year old girl here.

That's how we talk in the south, everyone is a "boy" or a "girl." Apparently you can be a 99 year old girl here.
That sounds good to me. That's always been my favorite thing hubby called me.

It's all about how the word is used you know. ;)

It's all about how the word is used you know. ;)
Yes! Voice inflection is everything... say 'boy' to the wrong dude in the wrong way could get one a black eye or worse... 😲

Back