• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Becoming one

For your consideration, and I cannot provide links right here unfortunately, but call it hearsay or verify it yourself:

Surgeons found material in a female brain which had male DNA. If this is true, then seen consists of more than seed, hormones, and lubrication.

When a woman receives seed, she receives several other ingredients, which remain with her for life. She carries a part of that man, influencing her thoughts and feelings, for good or otherwise, for life.

The two have become one flesh in a real and irreversible way. Further, in principle, love flows down; respect flows up. We hear a lot about "mother love". No disappreciation intended, but perhaps a predisposition to love, nurture, and care for offspring is delivered with the seed. Sure, that's pretty woo-hoo.
I will try to investigate / substantiate / document. But it seems to me this answers to Paul's comments as well as anything I ever heard about union.
Or when she has conceived a son, even if the son miscarried or was aborted.
This highly correlates with the studies that have shown that no woman can survive an 8 body count (sexual lovers) before becoming incapable of sustainable pair bonding (the average of this occurring is at the 4th lover, and the most common occurrence is at the 3rd) -- physiologically women permanently carry their previous lovers with them through life.

This highly correlates with the studies that have shown that no woman can survive an 8 body count (sexual lovers) before becoming incapable of sustainable pair bonding (the average of this occurring is at the 4th lover, and the most common occurrence is at the 3rd) -- physiologically women permanently carry their previous lovers with them through life.
I've certainly seen the sperm/DNA studies and references, @Keith Martin , but that's the first time I've heard numbers like that. Do you have the references?

I've certainly seen the sperm/DNA studies and references, @Keith Martin , but that's the first time I've heard numbers like that. Do you have the references?
I didn't write down the original source, but I did read it, and Rollo Tomassi and Michael Sartain have referred to it numerous time in their videos, so I know I didn't dream it.

It makes sense, though; I've been talking with numerous men on X, though, about how it's not at all uncommon to see women with high body counts (10+) to have eyes that look dead. I also remember someone referring to a direct positive correlation between body count and likelihood on the part of a woman to divorce her husband -- something that is not at all true with men.

Man I believe that! The amount of emotional investment that a woman puts into a man, simply drains her when time and time again that investment turns out to be a bad one.

I know I didn't dream it.

We did have a discussion around this not so long ago. Discussion really starts at the very beginning of the thread, but this post is where the numbers enter. Also, the source for those figures is several posts down, courtesy of Megan.

I don’t think Mark is saying that. But Maddog and Abrahamsolomon both are ignoring basic logic and reasoning to hold onto their imaginations on the subject. And yes, they are saying a woman cannot be one flesh with a man unless she conceives a child. And that the passage on divorce is actually a passage about sawing children in half.
I don’t know everything but what I do know is that Jodi and I were one and we did not have children together. Bless y’all.

I didn't write down the original source, but I did read it, and Rollo Tomassi and Michael Sartain have referred to it numerous time in their videos, so I know I didn't dream it.

It makes sense, though; I've been talking with numerous men on X, though, about how it's not at all uncommon to see women with high body counts (10+) to have eyes that look dead. I also remember someone referring to a direct positive correlation between body count and likelihood on the part of a woman to divorce her husband -- something that is not at all true with men.
I would chalk this up to the effect on the emotions. Consider the context, whether it's a bar girl where it's always physical but nothing more or a woman with a series of bad choices in terms of partners. By the 10th one, she's viewing herself more as "something" to be used rather than "someone" to be in a relationship with and the thought of realistically loving and being loved is an increasingly distant notion.

That will do that to the eyes.

I would chalk this up to the effect on the emotions. Consider the context, whether it's a bar girl where it's always physical but nothing more or a woman with a series of bad choices in terms of partners. By the 10th one, she's viewing herself more as "something" to be used rather than "someone" to be in a relationship with and the thought of realistically loving and being loved is an increasingly distant notion.

That will do that to the eyes.

Read a stat that was claiming over five and you have a very low chance of being able to form permanent bonds.

Another proof of concept to my mind thst men absolutely can bond with more than one whether in a serial monogamy or in a plural marriage.
Won't pretend that there are not practical limitations but I would contend that with all ducks in a row, the old saw about love multiplying rather than subtracting in polygamy, pretty much dead bang accurate. Being in love with more than one woman is invigorating, it makes life...bigger...in technicolor...with fireworks...acrobats turning flips... cannons firing... horns blaring... crowds cheering and so forth. Seems like hyperbole but fact statement based on life experience.

We did have a discussion around this not so long ago. Discussion really starts at the very beginning of the thread, but this post is where the numbers enter. Also, the source for those figures is several posts down, courtesy of Megan.
Thanks. There's a typo in my original post; I know the average was 4.

...it's not at all uncommon to see women with high body counts (10+) to have eyes that look dead. I also remember someone referring to a direct positive correlation between body count and likelihood on the part of a woman to divorce her husband...
I woke up this morning realizing that the DNA argument kinda lends a greater meaning to Isaiah 4:1, and, "take away my reproach."

I woke up this morning realizing that the DNA argument kinda lends a greater meaning to Isaiah 4:1, and, "take away my reproach."
That’s definitely an interesting thought.

Read a stat that was claiming over five and you have a very low chance of being able to form permanent bonds.

Another proof of concept to my mind thst men absolutely can bond with more than one whether in a serial monogamy or in a plural marriage.
Won't pretend that there are not practical limitations but I would contend that with all ducks in a row, the old saw about love multiplying rather than subtracting in polygamy, pretty much dead bang accurate. Being in love with more than one woman is invigorating, it makes life...bigger...in technicolor...with fireworks...acrobats turning flips... cannons firing... horns blaring... crowds cheering and so forth. Seems like hyperbole but fact statement based on life experience.
Man! That gets me going, just thinking about it!

An interesting way of looking at it, is to look at how many men and women deal with breakups. Men, go hook up with a stripper; women, go hang out with their girlfriends. Either way, they both look for comfort in the arms of other women.

Man! That gets me going, just thinking about it!

An interesting way of looking at it, is to look at how many men and women deal with breakups. Men, go hook up with a stripper; women, go hang out with their girlfriends. Either way, they both look for comfort in the arms of other women.
That is one heck of an observation. Lol

Back