• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Being Shunned, AND LIKING IT.

For me it is all about the rankings. I am working very hard to become an "ascended member". That is the next one, right?
I think you should work smarter instead of harder toward that goal by writing more posts that are shorter. :rolleyes:
I have noticed your posts are thoughtful and comprehensive but I'm pretty sure that award is given automatically based on the quantity of posts, not by judges who have scored the quality of what you posted. :cool:
I hope this helps you in your race to the lofty title. :D:p

Hmmm
We need a new super-secret section for the A-members to plot in.
We need to plot how to keep out the wanna-ascends.

Hmmm
We need a new super-secret section for the A-members to plot in.
We need to plot how to keep out the wanna-ascends.
That's easy. I can change the rules at the click of a button. Tell me who you don't want in and I'll find a way to quietly tweak things so they never quite get there and can't understand why.
Did I say that aloud? Oops. :)

Seriously - it's about "trophy points". It's more about likes than posts, though both contribute. It's all a bit silly really but it was available as a forum option so we turned on the switch for a laugh. Click here to see what trophies you can get.

Back