• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Beware the the sex monkey

paterfamilias

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Silly title I realize but the point i have is genuine.

Having kicked around a bit on the polygamy dating sites I have encountered all sorts and I imagine a lot of the families will have had the same wide and quite varied experiences that I have.

The one that I have in mind is the attractive young woman who seems inexplicably enthusiastic about a not particularly unusual man in the equation...not a wealthy man or a twenty something fashion plate with a six pack but just a normal guy. A girl who brings up the topic of sex and not just casually but incessantly. One who seems far more interested in discussing what sort of shenanigans might be on the table...or potentially swinging from the bloody chandelier... upon being made part of the family. Wants to know if the husband would be up for intercourse at first meeting and significantly more.

I could go on at some length and I don't imagine it would be a new story for a goodly number of the gentlemen on the site. However, in the event that some of y'all have not encountered this routine I think it is a good idea for you to just walk away if/when you do get messaged by this sort of woman.

In the times when I have met and talked to this sort...call it half a dozen times...all of them have gone from burning hot for pretty much whatever family equation you have on offer to a puff of smoke with no period in between. Doesn't seem to matter if it is a week or a couple of months of talking and sharing, the result may as well be scripted.

Don't imagine this will come as any news to most but it is good to get the notion out there that there are women who are playing games. Weird games.. Won't pretend to understand what the point of the games are. For that matter I like to think I am a pretty boring bit of prey for this sort as I am more interested in talking about family dynamics, homesteading, homeschooling, children and how one goes about dealing with potential familial or cultural issues with respect to plural marriage. Won't pretend to be perfect by any means and I will admit to being drawn into conversations that I should not have engaged in. So, my thought with posting this was to try to warn others who might not have encountered this particular sort.

Beware the sex monkey lads

Have you considered that things fall apart because relationship isn't moving forward from her perspective?

It is obviously woman with unsatisfied needs. So if you made whole situation with no sex for month off course she will leave. It is just type of woman where man needs to move faster.

Last edited:
No.
In one instance she was to come spend a long weekend staying with us and upon saying goodnight the evening before she was to hit the road in the morning, I had sent a quick last text and gotten a bounce back. I was blocked. Moments after expressing how much she was looking forward to the morning, will never be able to sleep...can't wait etc. When in fact apparently, the game was over and she was severing the connection.

I have talked to other guys with similar experiences over time. On some profiles for families you will see references to this sort of odd game.

Have you considered that things fall apart because relationship isn't moving forward from her perspective?

It is obviously woman with unsatisfied needs. So if you made whole situation wit ni sex for month off course she will leave. It is just type of woman where man needs to move faster.
You are welcome to approach them from that perspective.
Please let us know how well it works out.

I lean towards the idea that they have learned what bait to use.
A fisherman plays every nibble the same, whether it turns out too small and they have to throw it back or it’s a trophy fish.
These girls are evaluating the guys the whole time that they are playing them and will cut the line when they decide that he isn’t Mr Prefect Enough. No matter what promises they have implied.

Edit: I had actually written this in the wee hours and hadn’t posted it until now.

And it may not even be a woman doing the fishing! Oh the anonymity of online...
That can certainly happen but I fancy myself judiciary cautious. If I have not spoken to them by phone at minimum, then I will not engage beyond general topics. There is no discussion of a potential we much less the aforementioned chandelier swinging.

In point of fact, I would strongly recommend talking via voice ASAP at minimum and preferably via video...even though most of you guys are almost as ugly as me. If all parties are not cards on the table then it will generally go badly. Yeah plenty will still go badly but you an at least minimize it and especially remember...don't talk bananas with the monkey.

No.
In one instance she was to come spend a long weekend staying with us and upon saying goodnight the evening before she was to hit the road in the morning, I had sent a quick last text and gotten a bounce back. I was blocked. Moments after expressing how much she was looking forward to the morning, will never be able to sleep...can't wait etc. When in fact apparently, the game was over and she was severing the connection.

I have talked to other guys with similar experiences over time. On some profiles for families you will see references to this sort of odd game.
There are also cases when man and lady made a deal where and when date will happen.

And on day/hour somebody doesn't show up.

To me it looks, in essence, same situation.

Do you mean the specific instance or the original broad strokes I referenced?
If just the specific one then I would say simply.
I don't see a refutation of the broad thesis that there are some women with squirrels loose in their melon and playing silly games for whatever reason and that the ones coming at you with sex guns blazing are likely in team squirrel.

For that matter I like to think I am a pretty boring bit of prey for this sort as I am more interested in talking about family dynamics, homesteading, homeschooling, children and how one goes about dealing with potential familial or cultural issues with respect to plural marriage.

This alone, being a good man, will filter out the jerks.

Satan can only ever exploit weakness. He never wastes his time on strength.

Ah, Madonna - whore complex strikes again. Unique feature of West.

If woman shows any interest in sex she must be whore. Proper ladies don't have any interest in sex.

Can you imagine being soo attractive to woman that she can't wait to jump on your little toy? Off course, such woman in churchian tradition must be shamed forever. Then, no wonder, modern Christianity is full of dead bedrooms when natural reproductive insticts are beaten out off people.

If woman shows any interest in sex she must be whore. Proper ladies don't have any interest in sex.

Can you imagine being soo attractive to woman that she can't wait to jump on your little toy? Off course, such woman in churchian tradition must be shamed forever. Then, no wonder, modern Christianity is full of dead bedrooms when natural reproductive insticts are beaten out off people.

At first I want to be angry at you for writing this but then the fact of the matter is you are right.

And I prefer an offensive truth to an inoffensive lie.

Puke! Women are human and have the natural desires that are(supposed to be) fulfilled in a marriage. It is when the woman is unhealthy that the sex desire wanes. What in the world are you talking about regarding sexual desire is whorish? You are messed up.
BTW- "of" and "off" are distinctly different words.

Puke! Women are human and have the natural desires that are(supposed to be) fulfilled in a marriage. It is when the woman is unhealthy that the sex desire wanes. What in the world are you talking about regarding sexual desire is whorish? You are messed up.
Read again post. It's abour how showing our sexual desire toward potential partner is perceived. And among Christians such things are seen as very bad. From where do you think comes idea of being first friends for new potential couple?

From desire to hide human sexuality because it is seen as something shameful and dirty. Why do you think many people perceive polygyny as evil? Because they see real human sexuality as dirt. :(

What do you think how many potential marriages never happened because somebody couldn't wait for sex for months or worse years? It doesn't take 2 years to evaluate potential partner for marriage.

Man-female relationships are very simple:
1. Are you for sex?
2. Under which conditions? (marriage first, one night is OK, etc....)

Christians should stop running from our nature. It is good because it is created by Lord. Next move is to stop overcomplicating things.

No, he's right. Christians tend to avoid talking about sex and Christian men like to think that "Good Christian Women" don't have sexual feelings.

We do. But such feelings on our part are generally reserved for men and not just people who loudly claim to be men. :cool:

Looks like hyperbole to me.

No issue with woman having a libido. That is grand. More than grand. Bloody fantastic with bells on.
Within the context of a relationship.
When used as a lure and a tool to manipulate however...very different story.

I stand my ground.
Beware the (manipulator, games player, creepy) sex monkey.

My own emphasis would be on fulfilling those needs and fantasies within the context of at minimum a relationship leading towards marriage.

If you don't intend to commit to it then do not initiate it.

Read again post. It's abour how showing our sexual desire toward potential partner is perceived. And among Christians such things are seen as very bad. From where do you think comes idea of being first friends for new potential couple?

From desire to hide human sexuality because it is seen as something shameful and dirty. Why do you think many people perceive polygyny as evil? Because they see real human sexuality as dirt. :(

What do you think how many potential marriages never happened because somebody couldn't wait for sex for months or worse years? It doesn't take 2 years to evaluate potential partner for marriage.

Man-female relationships are very simple:
1. Are you for sex?
2. Under which conditions? (marriage first, one night is OK, etc....)

Christians should stop running from our nature. It is good because it is created by Lord. Next move is to stop overcomplicating things.

Think you are still laboring under the false impression that these are women genuinely expressing an interest in the men that are unwittingly (in many of our cases because we are constant optimists with lumpy skulls)
Its not real in tje cases tow which i originally referred.
You are having a perfectly valid conversation and one I would happy to have, but it is not about the subject at hand.

That's not a sex monkey, that's bait.

Back