• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Beware the the sex monkey

It used to be a photo for proof of authenticity worked to prove they were who they claimed. But then the professional cat-fishers just started paying models for such things.

So video chat then. That doesn't stop the flakes, but at least you know they're real.

But not much longer. Advanced image processing combined with advanced AI essentially means that such things could be faked too. May not be going on yet, but it will eventually.

It used to be a photo for proof of authenticity worked to prove they were who they claimed. But then the professional cat-fishers just started paying models for such things.

So video chat then. That doesn't stop the flakes, but at least you know they're real.

But not much longer. Advanced image processing combined with advanced AI essentially means that such things could be faked too. May not be going on yet, but it will eventually.
There was joke on Twitter:

We will finish in situation like movie terminator. When newcomer arrives how to check is it human?

Entrance situation. Pistol on head of newcomer.

Guardian: Say n**ger!!!!
Al: N......., N........, is it not proper word.
Headshot sound.

I wake up this morning and over coffee I am doing my normal routine of checking emails and the news etc. What do I find but an out of the blue contact on sisterwives. Wonder what transparent scam it will be this time....
Well what do you know, it is one of the sex monkeys that I have previously talked to and who spoke to us for a couple weeks and had made specific explicit plans to come visit us before blocking the number after saying good night the evening before supposedly heading our way.

I have mentioned this person before as part of my sex monkey cautionary tales.

Some of the ways to spot these people as well as other scammers
- have they even looked at your profile? Make sure and check
- have they become "friends" with tonnes of other site users within minutes of each other in the accounts timelines?
- not to seem cynical but are they generically pretty with Instagram style photos with lots of makeup on?
- seems to want exactly what you want after having learned of your goals and just magically happens to have a lot of the necessary skills or resources to make that dream happen.
- they are almost all claim entirely inexperienced sexually

It proves my point about how some of them have some sort of creepy fetish and black ball of narcissism going on. This scammer spoke to us on the phone several times and saw several photos. If she were speaking just to me, all she seemed interested in was what our future intimate life might be like and quite explicit terms.

I don't get it. As in simply don't see how maintaining lots of false single serving relationships in their spare time is somehow a thrill or even interesting.
Then again, I flatter myself to thing that while I have innumerable faults, I am not hollow inside.

I reiterate fellas, beware the sex monkey

I wake up this morning and over coffee I am doing my normal routine of checking emails and the news etc. What do I find but an out of the blue contact on sisterwives. Wonder what transparent scam it will be this time....
Well what do you know, it is one of the sex monkeys that I have previously talked to and who spoke to us for a couple weeks and had made specific explicit plans to come visit us before blocking the number after saying good night the evening before supposedly heading our way.

I have mentioned this person before as part of my sex monkey cautionary tales.

Some of the ways to spot these people as well as other scammers
- have they even looked at your profile? Make sure and check
- have they become "friends" with tonnes of other site users within minutes of each other in the accounts timelines?
- not to seem cynical but are they generically pretty with Instagram style photos with lots of makeup on?
- seems to want exactly what you want after having learned of your goals and just magically happens to have a lot of the necessary skills or resources to make that dream happen.
- they are almost all claim entirely inexperienced sexually

It proves my point about how some of them have some sort of creepy fetish and black ball of narcissism going on. This scammer spoke to us on the phone several times and saw several photos. If she were speaking just to me, all she seemed interested in was what our future intimate life might be like and quite explicit terms.

I don't get it. As in simply don't see how maintaining lots of false single serving relationships in their spare time is somehow a thrill or even interesting.
Then again, I flatter myself to thing that while I have innumerable faults, I am not hollow inside.

I reiterate fellas, beware the sex monkey
I’m guessing that there are quite a few guys that enjoy fantasy sex with this type of gal.
If everyone was like you, she’d probably get bored pretty quickly.

I suppose so. Seems pointless to me. Yeah you like the idea of a wife that excites you as a man but I don't see the value in a fantasy getting built up and then getting the rug yanked out from under you. I would think that sort of experience would drive plenty of men away from the pursuit of polygamy if they are constantly getting emotional whiplash.

I know for a fact that it has made me more suspicious and less trusting of women I talk to. I watch like a hawk for inconsistencies and follow up on them. I constantly catch what may be lies or may be simple misunderstandings or someone having misspoke or simply not be particularly great at telling a tale whether factual or otherwise. Who knows. I am definitely more cautious though and I imagine it probably shapes how I am perceived when I am doing the get to know you routine. Again, who knows.

On a personal level, I would prefer to be done with this search.
I am a cynic by nature but I do not wish to be cynical about plural marriage or have the difficulties of the search colour my existing marriage or potential future ones by becoming overtly negative.

The monkeyshines sure don't help though

I've seen a few folk saying "evangelistic" marriage might have to become a thing. So few women are interested in being in a relationship of any kind, that it might be necessary to train the few who know they want kiddos so bad they are willing to put up with obedience to a good man... Humanity is doomed... 😂

Seems pointless to me. Yeah you like the idea of a wife that excites you as a man but I don't see the value in a fantasy getting built up and then getting the rug yanked out from under you.
But that’s the thing. The guys playing the fantasy game with them are not going to try to meet with them. They aren’t serious about moving past the fantasy stage.
You are the dangerous one because you want a real relationship. So you get ghosted when it reaches that point.

No.
In one instance she was to come spend a long weekend staying with us and upon saying goodnight the evening before she was to hit the road in the morning, I had sent a quick last text and gotten a bounce back. I was blocked. Moments after expressing how much she was looking forward to the morning, will never be able to sleep...can't wait etc. When in fact apparently, the game was over and she was severing the connection.

I have talked to other guys with similar experiences over time. On some profiles for families you will see references to this sort of odd game.
Had almost the exact same experience as well. Total commitment followed by vapor. Some women (not all women) are in this to play emotional games and see how far they can manipulate.

I will admit to falling into an extreme version of this snare early on. It wasn't bated with sex in this case but extreme vulnerability and a (fake) deep desire to find headship and a relationship. It turned out she was an actual clinical pathological liar. After a few months of "dating" over video chat and always having a last-minute excuse why our plans were falling through (she lived over 1k miles away so a bit believable the first time) I called her out on it and she basically said she knew she couldn't be trusted and we broke things off. I estimate I lost maybe 300+ hours talking to her over the course of 6 ish months. She kept it going and took advantage of my naively misplaced trust. To this day, I don't even know if I know her real name. I am sure she could be a case study in a mental health textbook.

I think that those of us who are pro-social personalities and who are actively searching for those few needles in a hoe-stack (loon-stack works as well) all end up experiencing variations on both themes. I have also had the pathological liar experience quite similar to the one you describe. The trouble is that it is easy after you have invested time and emotion into that equation, even if you see the red flags... to fall into the trap of the sunk cost fallacy.

While we are on the subject, I think that I might put together a separate post asking the ladies for feedback on some screening questions.
Personally I have a mountain of them but it is always good to get feedback as to what might or might not be seen as off-putting to woman.

Of all the drama games women play this one may be the least dangerous. Still annoying though.

Back