• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

BF Logo

upgrades?

FollowingHim said:
We are gradually working on website and forum upgrades, and one thing we would like to upgrade is the site logo....

I was wondering, with the changes your planning on making...is there any way to put a feature on here so you can track how active some members are? It might help to know if someone is a regular on here, visits once a week or hasn't been on here for a year or more. Just a thought i had tonight. Also with some of the more inactive members, do you plan to remove any profiles that haven't had any activity in a certain amount of time?

Thanks for the responses. I meant to post this slightly-altered version earlier as well (again, not intended to be final art):

Moxy, you can learn when a member was last on by clicking on his or her name; the last-visit date (and join date) appear on the right side of the profile. And the "Search user's posts" link (right below those dates) will show you a list of the member's posts, dated and beginning with the most recent. Between those bits of data you can get an idea of someone's activity over time.

Attachments

• BF-family-circle-2-small-inverted.png
    BF-family-circle-2-small-inverted.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 51
mystic, I really like your design. I'm thinking we'll probably stick with the house just for continuity, but I really like your design. If that's not the primary logo it'd make a great t-shirt or something.... ;)

Moxy, the new forum software includes various awards (referred to as 'trophies' in this software; some boards refer to them as 'badges' or something else) for anniversaries, number of posts, number of likes (yes, the new forum will include a 'like' function!), and then you can get a sort of composite view of how active a member is from the number of trophies they have. The new forum will also identify actual BF staff (or at least it has that capability). In the meantime, mystic has pointed you in the right direction for information until we make the switch.

Back