• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Biblical Families Winter retreats! Time to plan your trip, and discuss here.

Many have asked about us doing a regional retreat nearer to them, and thanks to the success of the summer retreat, we are ready to have our biggest schedule of retreats in-between-summers so far. Here's a preview of what we should be announcing in the newsletter in the next few days.

Note that while we call these 'regional' to make it easier for everyone to have an opportunity for fellowship and support, everyone is welcome at any retreat. (Somebody help me design a "BF world tour" patch for anyone who make it to all events! Sigh, I just suddenly choked up thinking of Tim Atwell - who was at nearly all BF retreats between 2007 and 2020.)

St Louis area, Nov 10th-12th. Likely a hotel retreat, depending on how many mid-westerners signup. 2 months away! Let us know if you are interested soon.

Las Vegas, January 19th-21st, 2024. Definitely hotel, off-strip. Our first actual West retreat since Oregon in 2019. We do this because Vegas airfare and hotels are cheaper then anywhere on the west coast. We are looking forward to meeting a bunch of west-coast people who are new, or we haven't seen in a while.

Central Florida, February 23rd-25th, 2024. For many southerners, an easy drive. But it is middle of the winter for a reason: northerners are welcome to come warm up, and Orlando airfare can be cheap too. There will definitely be an outdoor element to this weekend. We have a couple ideas for location, will depend on how many signup.

Women's retreat, March 22nd-24th, 2024, in Charlotte, NC. (OK, not everybody is welcome here.)

Drop an email to retreats@biblicalfamilies.org anytime, to let us know which event(s) you are interested in. For Midwest, next 2 weeks would be good.
Woww! This sounds fun, where can I register to the Womens retreat. Am I welcome to the regional retreats even if im single? Or its only for couples? My I travel by myself from South America? I am catholic <3

Woww! This sounds fun, where can I register to the Womens retreat. Am I welcome to the regional retreats even if im single? Or its only for couples? My I travel by myself from South America? I am catholic <3
The answer to all of these questions is yes. The registration information will be sent out in an email but there will also be a post in the forum when it’s ready.

Back