• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Boaz from Nigeria

Boaz

I am more than thrilled to be here, I got to know about this amazing family from a group I joined on Facebook called Christian in support of polygyny. I immediately searched on google and found the website. I have gone through several of the discussions on the forums and I must say that God ushered my steps here. I believe polygyny is as valid as monogamy to those in the faith as against what I softened forced down our throats in some of our local churches. But I believe there must be a proper way to do it just as there are proper ways to do things that may be pleasing to God. I consider everyone here a teacher so please I am open to learning. God bless you all

Welcome, Boaz -- and, again, great name. Always a pleasure to meet a Boaz.

Welcome!
There is plenty to learn on this site.

I am more than thrilled to be here, I got to know about this amazing family from a group I joined on Facebook called Christian in support of polygyny. I immediately searched on google and found the website. I have gone through several of the discussions on the forums and I must say that God ushered my steps here. I believe polygyny is as valid as monogamy to those in the faith as against what I softened forced down our throats in some of our local churches. But I believe there must be a proper way to do it just as there are proper ways to do things that may be pleasing to God. I consider everyone here a teacher so please I am open to learning. God bless you all
Welcome.

I would add that polygyny is also lawful for those outside the Faith, since marriage is a creation ordinance, and both monogyny and polygyny are marriage.

Of course we can only please God by walking by faith in Jesus Christ. The man who follows Jesus will be the best husband.

Welcome.

I would add that polygyny is also lawful for those outside the Faith, since marriage is a creation ordinance, and both monogyny and polygyny are marriage.

Of course we can only please God by walking by faith in Jesus Christ. The man who follows Jesus will be the best husband.
Yes sir 👍

Hello and welcome to Biblical Families. Your profile photo looks great! Just wondering; is that your wife and is she of the same understanding regarding marriage? Shalom
Hi thanks Frederick, the lady on my profile is my girlfriend Camille and yes she’s very much in the same understanding as regards to marriage. I have sent her the link and believe she would be joining us soon

Back