• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Boaz from Nigeria

Hi thanks Frederick, the lady on my profile is my girlfriend Camille and yes she’s very much in the same understanding as regards to marriage. I have sent her the link and believe she would be joining us soon
Wow, that's awesome. I'm sure it will be a blessing to get to know you and your girlfriend here and you to get to know more like minded people.

Shalom and welcome!!

It is a pleasure to meet you. Just a word of wisdom in everything you do, say and everyone your friends with make sure you put it under the light of Gods word let God lead you and he will bring to light the secret things going on in this world and will protect you

Thanks a lot. This is a very vital counsel. God bless you
It is a pleasure to meet you. Just a word of wisdom in everything you do, say and everyone your friends with make sure you put it under the light of Gods word let God lead you and he will bring to light the secret things going on in this world and will protect you

Back