• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Church/Worship Ideas

Regarding the state of the mainline churches, this man has been looking at it all from the opposite angle to what most of us have done, and is very worth listening to as an entirely different perspective.
Redeemed Zoomer does have some good points and I appreciate his strategy.

If someone wanted to try this, I would recommend trying to hijack a liberal and dying Baptist or Congregational church rather than a heirchical one like Anglican, Methodist, or Presbyterian.

In a Congregational or Baptist church, a few new members in a dying church could join, vote to fire the liberal pastor and bring in a better one. Church successfully hijacked.

In a Presbyterian, Anglican, or Methodist church, the hierarchy could remove your faithful pastor and bring in an apostate one.

It is a ruthless approach, but it's also war.

Maybe before taking a second wife, NBTX11 should have wrestled theologically with the brothers (and pastors) of the church he has been in for 20 years (regarding patriarchy and polygamy). Maybe some hearts could have been changed.
Very unlikely. No one can openly support it, including the pastor, or they’d be immediately removed.

My taking a second wife was not contingent on debating with church leaders. I was following the call of God to take on a woman in great need.

Maybe before taking a second wife, NBTX11 should have wrestled theologically with the brothers (and pastors) of the church he has been in for 20 years (regarding patriarchy and polygamy). Maybe some hearts could have been changed.
If they're 501c(3) - you can't even afford it.

And, if He can't reach them with His Word, what does that say?

In a Congregational or Baptist church, a few new members in a dying church could join, vote to fire the liberal pastor and bring in a better one. Church successfully hijacked.
At the end of the day, it would be fairly similar to starting a new church. The method you're talking about here gives you a starter kit (property, equipment, perhaps a few people) and removes one of the false churches in the area.

We’re thinking of John Hagee’s Cornerstone church to attend. Seems to fit as it’s a large church. That’s one of the options we’re considering.
now that's a big church. I visited once in 2011 and they were friendly. Dont know now though.

Very unlikely. No one can openly support it, including the pastor, or they’d be immediately removed.

My taking a second wife was not contingent on debating with church leaders. I was following the call of God to take on a woman in great need.
That's fine, and it is good to do what you believe God wills. It's just that there is sometimes a price to pay, and this temporary loss of fellowship might be part of it.

I pray that the Lord will bless you and your family with loving Christian fellowship somewhere.

No, I haven’t. I just kind of assumed we wouldn’t be accepted. The church I have been attending for 20 years with first wife certainly won’t accept it. I have deep ties to this church but may have to leave. I currently attend with first wife, while second wife and I do home worship.

Looking for other available options that don’t involve all home worship and study.
What church is this? Who is the senior pastor? Perhaps we can do some cross polination.

One of the things I am now considering doing, since no churches (or virtually no churches) will accept my entire family, is take one wife to church A, and take another wife to church B, while I attend both. That way nothing will have to be hidden, and I can worship openly with a wife. I don't really see any other work arounds to attending church with my entire family.

Yes, not attending any church is an option. However, what do you think of my idea? All going together just simply isn't really an option.
Saw on Twitter that Christians publically praise man who has taken another woman into his home. Pay special attention: I didn't say wife.

Basically, wife's sister has becomed widow and husband of wife has taken sister and sister's children into his home. Sister has spend over decade with sister and husband refusing to date other men. Half-dead bedroom situation. Sister got husband without need for sex.

So, basically living with two women is accepted as long you boink just one woman and do some "social service".

So, basically living with two women is accepted as long you boink just one woman and do some "social service".
But if you boink MEN, or things that aren't sure WHAT they are, that's OK.

And if you boink LOTS of women, but don't try to actually 'cover' ANY of 'em, you can have a TV show...

Have you heard of this church that meets at the VFW in Wimberley? The guy broadcasts his sermons on Saturdays on the radio 1370 AM KJCE here in Austin; calls it "Clash Radio".

Last edited:
I’m not scared. I’ve told numerous people. This is simply about ways to be accepted into church without being asked to leave.

I openly go out to dinner with both wives and hold both of their hands at the same time in public all the time. I do not care. And this is in the town my church is in.

Let me repeat. I’m not scared. I’ve told everyone of significance to me and openly take both out often. This is simply about attending without having to lie or be asked to leave.
I admire your leadership and proactive determination in this very important area. I have no idea what the right solution is but I think your displaying the right approach to it.

From what I’ve found, many people will not listen to reasonable arguments. They’ve already made up their mind what their position is and are simply looking for further information that backs up the view they already hold.

You could show them 5,000 Bible verses to the contrary, and they would not care.
This is because they have rejected and hate the truth - which is the entire Word - and also the Messiah is the Word made flesh. As it's written - "All Scripture" is profitable for correction, and training in righteousness. Not just hand picked verses the pastor or priest choose.

Because they hate and reject the Word - they look for teachers to tell them lies - tickle their ears as Paul warns - and they end up following a different "Jesus" whom the Apostles/Disciples did not preach. It's also written that the Most High "allows" them to be deceived like this, because they reject/hate his Truth. So these demons continue to have a firm grip on them - taking their donation money - teaching them doctrines of demons - and raping their children. Millions have children have been sexually abused by these pastors and priests they look up to. By their fruit you shall know them.

Last edited:
Never heard of it.
Doug Giles from Liberty Fellowship in Wimberely Texas talks the talk of masculinity. I'm not sure how he would react to real masculinity though!

I took both wives out to the mall and dinner last night and Walmart today, kissing, hugging, and holding hands with both, sometimes at the same time. So it’s not a case where I’m concerned what others think, I’d just like to find a solution to the church attendance problem.

I guess I could just show up, not care, and say these are my wives. Deal with it. Who wants to see me try that and record the reaction.

So these demons continue to have a firm grip on them - taking their donation money - teaching them doctrines of demons - and raping their children. Millions have children have been sexually abused by these pastors and priests they look up to. By their fruit you shall know them.
Don't be persuaded by the anti-Christian media narrative. When this is actually investigated, it turns out the rate of abuse in the public schooling system is far higher than in church-backed institutions. It's just that the abuse that does occur in church-backed institutions gets publicised and the abuse in government-backed institutions gets covered up, in order to further an anti-religious media narrative. Abuse occurs in every institution, the more religious ones are LESS likely to abuse as they have more reasons not to.

Don't be persuaded by the anti-Christian media narrative. When this is actually investigated, it turns out the rate of abuse in the public schooling system is far higher than in church-backed institutions. It's just that the abuse that does occur in church-backed institutions gets publicised and the abuse in government-backed institutions gets covered up, in order to further an anti-religious media narrative. Abuse occurs in every institution, the more religious ones are LESS likely to abuse as they have more reasons not to.
It happens more on the roman catholic side, than the protestant side:

It happens more on the roman catholic side, than the protestant side:

From what I have seen it happens just as often in protestant churches that actually have organized programs children take part of. In most protestant churches the "Pastor" simply doesn't interact with the parishioners that much, let alone the children.

I'm not saying it's better the children get abused. But just that it is a false equivalency. I have sent far less people to their death than any living president! Therefore, every living president is a much more wicked person than I!

It might be true. And for the record I tend to believe the Church of Rome is entirely corrupted by a wicked and perverse clergy. I'm simply pointing out that comparing the highly organized and interactive Church of Rome with the completely disorganized Protestant Church(es) - a large percentage of which do nothing other than a single service on Sunday and the children probably don't know the pastor's name - is not very useful when comparing statistics.

A youth ministry that one of my sons is a leader in was recently cancelled for a period of time due to a scandal the details of which are hushed up but which, reading between the lines, involved something like this. Protestant ministry, working with at-risk youth. As @Michael Moon said, it happens everywhere sinful humans exist.

I have no doubt that abuse of children, and outright sex slavery (and far WORSE) is Legion.

And while my experience with the worst of that, in the form of Satanic Ritual Abuse, is thankfully limited, what I know of first-hand and directly was at the hands of RCC 'priests', who seem to have long experience.

Nor do I doubt what I know of MK-Ultra (and follow-ons). But I suspect there's plenty of overlap.

Back