• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Coming soon to a theater (of operations) near you....

Having heard both, he makes a lot of good points and has good analysis, but his rhetoric is a real turn-off due to its inflammatory and seeming white supremacist overtones.

Really wish he had an olive branch for the growing non-white conservatives. At the end, the issue is not color, but philosophy.. consumer/care/feminine I.e Leftist instinct v. production/conservation/masculine I.e. Right wing tribal mindset.

I'll have to wrestle with this a while, not so much the content or strategy as the presentation.

Pete, I feel ya, but I would encourage you to perhaps check out a few more of the guy's videos. He's pretty clear that his POV is not white supremacist; that is, it's not about race or skin color. Find the videos on "high trust societies" and "civilizational best practices", for example, and I think you'll see what I mean.

At bottom this is just a math problem; an exercise in analyzing statistics and extrapolating trends. Why people vote the way they vote, and whether anything could or should be done about that, is a different conversation. But given how people are actually voting and looking at birth and immigration trends, we can see where this is all headed.

Propertarianism, or proprietarianism, is a right-libertarian ethical philosophy that advocates the replacement of states with contractual relationships. Propertarian ideals are most commonly cited to advocate for a state or other governance body whose main or only job is to enforce contracts and private property.

So says, Wikipedia

(I started typing this before Asforme's definition above)

I've heard a little bit about Propertarianism in the past, mostly from a critical standpoint. I'm certainly no expert, but my understanding is that it is a sort of extension of libertarian philosophy devised by one Curt Doolittle which is meant to weed out parasitism. According to Curt himself, it's a "collection of ideas" that "completes the scientific method" (whatever that means). Some of the core principles include extending the definition of property to include non-tangible/cultural items (things you invest in, and are willing to defend), the concept of reciprocity, and the punishment of liars. One obvious problem is how do you determine what is true; for example, if politicians can be jailed for lying, what happens when a politician states that God exists, or that Jesus is the Son of God? Apparently there's some kind of underlying empirical "truth grammar" that Curt has discovered which guarantees you only speak the truth.

But overall, it's a very complex set of ideas that are hard to describe (per Curt's own description) -- but don't worry, his Propertarian Institute can teach you. A very smart man might expect to grasp the concepts after 6 months, and the first course is even free. I could be wrong, but my scam-radar goes off when I hear things like that...

That's not to say that there might not be some interesting ideas there (and this isn't a criticism of the videos andrew posted), but the feeling I get from Curt and Propertarianism really turns me off.

Last edited:
Here's a video where he lays out some of the ground rules for propertarianism

He quotes from a propertarian constitution that I think he wants to be the new constitution after a "shaking" event. I think he forsees a civil war/race war happening sooner or later.

This is sparking something I think I want to think about....

I don’t think Doolittle coined the term did he? He just has his own more extensive ideas he has tied to it.
Perhaps, though I'd heard his name attached as the lead thinker. Wikipedia suggests you're correct, though.

Slumber's video has some intriguing aspirational policies, if entirely impractical in our current situation. The enthusiasm over what kind of system might be established after a hypothetical civil war, which he's totally not calling for, strikes me as naive and potentially reckless.

I'll just leave this here as a counterbalance...

War within the boundaries of the lower 48 is almost inevitable at this point. In truth we are in a cold war right now. The only way to avoid it going hot will be a peaceful separation; but that is increasingly unlikely. That or severe suppression of the opposition by a dictator.

If we manage to kick the can down the road, it will only serve to give time for Islam to grow enough to take over.

If we do manage to pull off a national divorce, what sort of system to have next will be an important consideration; what we had before didn't work.

Last edited:
Yeah, if we want to open a "propertarianism" thread to discuss that, or talk about Curt Doolittle, let's do that. I'd like to keep this thread on topic, which is something along the lines of "statistical evidence that the left is simply going to out-populate the right and put an end to democratic processes" or something like that. Focus on John Mark and his message, and if we want to talk about something else let's open more threads.

War withing the boundaries of the lower 48 is almost inevitable at this point. In truth we are in a cold war right now. The only way to avoid it going hot will be a peaceful separation; but that is increasingly unlikely. That or severe suppression of the opposition by a dictator.

If we manage to kick the can down the road, it will only serve to give time for Islam to grow enough to take over.

If we do manage to pull off a national divorce, what sort of system to have next will be an important consideration; what we had before didn't work.
I agree with all of this (and with John Mark's assessment in the video). We don't have the political will to stop immigration or stop Islam, women aren't going to give back the vote, the left is going to take over the political apparatus, and the right is eventually going to take up arms when they realize they've lost the game. Too many people these days are denying the facts on which a reasonable logical argument could be based, or don't understand math or logic, or like AOC think being morally right (according to progressive idealism) is "more important" than being factually correct, so the odds of enough people understanding the nature of the problem to create significant demand for a peaceful separation before a shooting war starts are virtually zero.

If you disagree, please elaborate (or as the meme says, "change my mind").

Thoughts while watching the videos...

Status we can offer the left can't:
child of God
glorification of motherhood
respect of manhood

Notice that the left tries to corrupt those or offer corrupt alternatives. The churches embrace of single-motherhood, feminism, and easy believism while punishing men really hurts us there.

He thinks the easy part is separation; I'm curious how he thinks that can be done because it looks awful unlikely from here. He's done a good job outlining the present situation; not so much how to get out of it. I only see it happening via war.

He's right about the necessity of limiting the voting franchise. Unfortunately this will be impossible to change until after a total collapse.

He didn't really go into how to form a leftist proof government beyond the voting franchise issue. There's going to need to be more than that. Some of his propertarianism bullet points in that video in the OP will help but he didn't cover them. But ya, end usury already and close the banks.

At the end, the issue is not color, but philosophy.. consumer/care/feminine I.e Leftist instinct v. production/conservation/masculine I.e. Right wing tribal mindset.

It's not about color nor about ideology; it's about identity. The right doesn't like to play identity politics but the left has forced it upon us. To not play it is to guarantee defeat and defeat will mean genocide, and not just the soft form either.

In multi-ethnic societies people vote their ethnic/religious identity, not their personal interests, not ideas. And most of these foreigners come from leftist societies anyway. There is nothing we can do to change that. Pandora's box has been opened. We may not be comfortable with it, but it is what it is.

The only long term stable form of self-government is the nation-state; where one ethnicity makes up the majority and the government serves their interests. Multi-ethnic states are only stable as dictatorships. And even they inevitably crack up into a multitude of nation-states.

"statistical evidence that the left is simply going to out-populate the right and put an end to democratic processes"

As far as I'm concerned that is undeniable at this point. Leftists in multiple countries have admitted that they opened the floodgates of immigration for the specific purpose of transforming their electorate. Some couch it in terms of ideology. Others outright admit its a genocidal intent. Whether they succeed or not depends on if we can stop immigration and end voter fraud; but I'm not hopeful. We were already on a knife edge in '16 and things have only gotten worse. Especially with Donald "largest numbers ever" Trump in office.

I'll have to come back tomorrow (up a lot later than I should be), but wanted to give a high-five for the "status we can offer" part. Lots to think about there....

The reality that it is a numbers game and the right is losing badly is truth. My perspective is this: Scripture tells us this is where we are headed... a global stystem that is horribly against truth and righteousness, but it doesn't give dates. What it does give are signs and seasons, indications. I we are paying attention, we can clearly see many playing out as the system is being overwhelmed by Babylon. This does not make me lose heart, I/we have an obligation to fight for righteousness and restoration... but, we also have a responsibility to preserve and lead family that trumps our adherence or loyalty to culture and country.

As I read the Scriptures, I see God clearly restoring a physical nation that will rise from the ash heap of diaspora to return to the land of our patriarchs. I firmly believe this is why the inexplicable Torah awakening is happening and why polygyny is breaking forth. Restoring Israel is about family, clan, tribe, and law as God gave and every prophet, including Yeshua the Holy One affirmed.

Not everyone is awake yet. Some who are only see parts of the puzzle. We all have more to understand. It is through this learning and relying on Him that we will be restored and preserved through the great coming collapse. While we learn and grow into communities willing to walk in peace, despite differences, we stand against the encroaching beast until He shelters us...

Key: be willing to follow Him anywhere. One great difference in this group and the pew warming bobbleheads is a willingness to pursue Truth through a purging fire. This is a common trait that I highly respect in every man and woman on this board, even though we may strongly disagree on some fundamentals.

/soapbox

May Abba bless and lead each of you thus day!

Not arguing with you, just presenting some additional information.

My understanding is that China had a growing Christian presence in the late 19th century and and early 20th (some of y'all will know of Hudson Taylor and the China Inland Mission, for example). The organized church in China, however, was mostly caught up in the pre-trib rapture dispensationalism being popularized at the time, and was caught completely off-guard by the Communist takeover in the 1940s, leading to a huge loss of faith and falling away.

Just sayin. Things could get a lot worse for us over a long period of time before we get any relief from on high....

Meanwhile, my hope is not in the restoration of a physical Israel to which I may emigrate someday. My place and my people are here, and this is where I take my stand. Ich kann nicht anders.

Again, no argument when it comes to individual plans—let's just say my orders from HQ are different from Pete's. But there's a big master plan, bigger than any one man or one family, and we each have to find our place in it.

Much love, respect, and prayers for blessings backatcha, brother.

Back