• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Coming soon to a theater (of operations) near you....

I am keeping an eye out for an alternative but for now one hasn't emerged. Unfortunately the views just aren't anywhere else. Everyone I know who tried to shift their videos anywhere else have come back, sometimes quietly but they've come back.
I tried Gab and they would only let me post an extremely short video. Steemit was multi level marketing. I don't even know what happened to the juicer people. As soon as there is a chance to be heard elsewhere I will make the switch. But for now I'm going to use the enemy's tools against him as long as I can.
Did you try full30 already?

Did you try full30 already?
I have not personally tried full 30 yet but if you go and look at a popular channel like Forgotten Weapons and compare the views they'll get on same video posted on the different platforms and it's something like ten percent of the views. Forgotten Weapons routinely gets a million views on a video from YouTube. I just watched one on full 30 with barely a thousand.
I am actually going to look at full 30 as a mirror channel against the day YouTube shuts me down but I'm not even sure they'll take a channel as small as mine.

I have not personally tried full 30 yet but if you go and look at a popular channel like Forgotten Weapons and compare the views they'll get on same video posted on the different platforms and it's something like ten percent of the views. Forgotten Weapons routinely gets a million views on a video from YouTube. I just watched one on full 30 with barely a thousand.
I am actually going to look at full 30 as a mirror channel against the day YouTube shuts me down but I'm not even sure they'll take a channel as small as mine.
Oh i see, that makes sense.

Full30 just hasn't gotten big enough to fail yet. The problem with all the alternative video sites is youtube is run at a loss. Every site that has gotten half successful has folded due to bandwidth costs. Youtube is essentially a monopoly in a protected position. On purpose.

The only exception to that is bitchute. They are successful because that is based on peer to peer, so they don't have to pay for bandwidth and as videos get more popular, things speed up. But they have had trouble all the same since TPTB have repeatedly shut them out of cc processing in order to hamper them.

But the problem is getting acceptance by content creators. Creators get far fewer views on bitchute than youtube and don't get the monetization. But this is kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. People go where the content is and content creators where the people are. So everyone puts focus on youtube.

The only long term solution is building our own platforms and audiences rather than relying on our enemies to deliver us the numbers. Using their platforms results in short term gains but it comes at the cost of handing the keys to the kingdom to our enemies.

A number of youtubers have utilized bitchute, but mostly as backup hosting or to host videos youtube has censored. There is also potential for a patreon/youtube mashup if someone builds it; such that members get access to videos (or some subset thereof) and their contributions fund the bandwidth.

Gab may eventually succeed in video, but they've likewise been hampered by TPTB and video isn't their focus.

@ZecAustin what is Gab's video length limit?

Gab may eventually succeed in video, but they've likewise been hampered by TPTB and video isn't their focus.

@ZecAustin what is Gab's video length limit?
It was a size limit at that time. I recorded a short, maybe three minute, video to put up there but it was twice the allowable fike size.

If you've been watching Game of Thrones: https://watchersonthewall.com/wants-erase-world-memory-night-kings-goal/

If you haven't, the money quote is: "That’s what death is, isn’t it? Forgetting … being forgotten. If we forget where we’ve been and what we’ve done we’re not men anymore. Just animals. Your memories don’t come from books; your stories aren’t just stories. If I wanted to erase the world of men, I’d start with you."

The tl/dr is that the article associates death with forgetting with ignorance with darkness. It's a package deal. Piggybacking off rockfox's comment above about our history (monuments, etc).

Leftist control over society is tightening...

A year ago this would have gone in the Tin Foil Hat thread, but now it's current news.

Back