• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

COVID-20?

MeganC

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Female
China is having another round of 'undiagnosed pneumonia' which is how they referred to COVID-19 this time four years ago.

A myriad of different stories from diverse and legitimate sources confirm this.

I heard about this last night. In 2020 the big thing that scared me was the number of ships lying idle and at anchor off of China because their crews were too sick to sail.

Guess what? Take a look at this image from Marine Traffic a few minutes ago and note the number of vessels idle and at anchor in orderly rows (ie, not fishing boats)

mt11.28.2023.png

It's happening again.

No doubt this will also be a Vote-by-Mail variant of COVID. Just in time for the 2024 US elections.

Their antichrist playbook worked just perfectly for a game winning touchdown last time. Why not run it again? Too easy to lockdown all the media controlled masses.

It's happening again.

No doubt this will also be a Vote-by-Mail variant of COVID. Just in time for the 2024 US elections.
I guess that this is what desperation looks like.
They know that we are onto it, but it’s the best that they have.

No doubt this will also be a Vote-by-Mail variant of COVID....
....[the] playbook worked just perfectly for a game winning touchdown last time. Why not run it again? Too easy to lockdown all the media controlled masses.
Absolutely. That is the point of 'trial balloons' and beta tests.

But what REALLY worked was that the Satanic Forces got away with it!!!

There has been NO real change to election BS; the fraud will be repeated, because there is NO RISK, and they can again ensure it will NOT be reported. So why not?

And the invasion continues, not just on the non-existent southern border, but in much of the world. Look at Ireland.

They know that we are onto it, but it’s the best that they have.
Sadly, no. The Remant has been onto it all along. But the masses will continue to die, and that's all that matters to them, since there are no repercussions for genocide.

PS> It'll actually be COVID-23, or perhaps Marburg/Ebola-23...
...even though evidence now makes it clear that Fauci et al were developing the bioweapon at least the better part of a decade before it was released.

Last time, everyone went along with it at the beginning. Most people believed the danger and trusted the government was making fairly ok decisions.
For the first lockdown.
For the '2 weeks to flatten the curve'.
After that, they lost a bunch of people. Then they brought in the vaccines, and here, the vaccine mandates, and they lost a bunch more people. Then people started dying from the vaccines, and they lost even more people.
These people are not going to do this again. And they will be joined by others. This strategy will only work the once. We got wise.

A surge in respiratory illnesses across China that has drawn the attention of the World Health Organisation is caused by the flu and other known pathogens and not by a novel virus, the country's health ministry has announced.

Recent clusters of respiratory infections are caused by an overlap of common viruses such as the influenza virus, rhinoviruses, the respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV, the adenovirus as well as bacteria such as mycoplasma pneumoniae, which is a common culprit for respiratory tract infections, a National Health Commission spokesperson said.

It's happening again.

Their antichrist playbook worked just perfectly for a game winning touchdown last time. Why not run it again? Too easy to lockdown all the media controlled masses.

Absolutely. That is the point of 'trial balloons' and beta tests.

But what REALLY worked was that the Satanic Forces got away with it!!!

There has been NO real change to election BS; the fraud will be repeated, because there is NO RISK, and they can again ensure it will NOT be reported. So why not?

And the invasion continues, not just on the non-existent southern border, but in much of the world. Look at Ireland.

Sadly, no. The Remant has been onto it all along. But the masses will continue to die, and that's all that matters to them, since there are no repercussions for genocide.

PS> It'll actually be COVID-23, or perhaps Marburg/Ebola-23...
...even though evidence now makes it clear that Fauci et al were developing the bioweapon at least the better part of a decade before it was released.
Dooming has already started just mostly on rumors.

How much of you got this ideas:

1. Wait week or two for confirnation
2. Start praying

With the new threat on the horizon, my question to the most isolated of this group is, were YOU affected with the CV-19? Personnally, wifey and I were relatively isolated hermit type and we did not get the jab nor the virus. Did the same work for you?

We had COVID run through the family in May 2022. Everyone except Amy and her kids ended up getting it.

We all took HCQ and it noticeably cleared up the same day. In three days it was gone.

I will say that the effects lasted longer and myself I do not remember anything from late May or June of 2022. Nothing at all.

Just a general comment given the sorts of conclusions many commenters are jumping to when interpreting this:

I highly doubt the timing of this has anything to do with the US election. The world does not revolve around the domestic political cycle in the one country the majority of readers of this forum happen to live in. This is happening in China. Now, if it becomes big it will affect the US in many ways, including the election, as it will affect things all over the world. But that still won't mean that China made loads of their citizens sick just to get Joe Biden elected in the USA, or whatever.

Just a general comment given the sorts of conclusions many commenters are jumping to when interpreting this:

I highly doubt the timing of this has anything to do with the US election. The world does not revolve around the domestic political cycle in the one country the majority of readers of this forum happen to live in. This is happening in China. Now, if it becomes big it will affect the US in many ways, including the election, as it will affect things all over the world. But that still won't mean that China made loads of their citizens sick just to get Joe Biden elected in the USA, or whatever.
The timing, however, IS virtually identical to the timing of the last Fauci/CCP Bioweapon release:
Very late in the year, and coincidentally (!) just prior to the four-year election cycle. (Note that it was called 'Covid-19' for the year of release, not the year of medical martial law.)

Biden is a puppet. The point of the two-part weapon (the flu was just the primer - the Zyklon-B follow-up shot and mandates were always the real kill shot) is to "steal, kill, and destroy."

It worked well, the death toll is still climbing, and the next phase has already been telegraphed, prepped, and choreographed. Don't be fooled. The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

The timing, however, IS virtually identical to the timing of the last Fauci/CCP Bioweapon release:
Very late in the year, and coincidentally (!) just prior to the four-year election cycle. (Note that it was called 'Covid-19' for the year of release, not the year of medical martial law.)

Biden is a puppet. The point of the two-part weapon (the flu was just the primer - the Zyklon-B follow-up shot and mandates were always the real kill shot) is to "steal, kill, and destroy."

It worked well, the death toll is still climbing, and the next phase has already been telegraphed, prepped, and choreographed. Don't be fooled. The fat lady hasn't sung yet.
And all of that is why I have a very very hard time taking anything you write seriously. I'm sure you have some good points somewhere but I can't hear them for all of this noise. One of these days you may realize you shoot yourself in the foot.

US presidential elections are more than a domestic political cycle. POTUS is still one of the most powerful positions in the world. However you feel about America, or however much you may want to paint Americans as over-patriotic egotists, to dismiss the power of the US on the global scale and the need for its greatest rival to damage it politically and economically, is a major mistake.

US presidential elections are more than a domestic political cycle. POTUS is still one of the most powerful positions in the world. However you feel about America, or however much you may want to paint Americans as over-patriotic egotists, to dismiss the power of the US on the global scale and the need for its greatest rival to damage it politically and economically, is a major mistake.
It's not POTUS who matters, but Fed which matters way more. It's raising of rates and monetary tightening which is unraveling Great Reset plans. No more free dollars to finance Commies.

RE: Bioweapons, Evil, and Believing the Big Lie

And all of that is why I have a very very hard time taking anything you write seriously. I'm sure you have some good points somewhere but I can't hear them for all of this noise. One of these days you may realize you shoot yourself in the foot.

I quit trying to pull punches a long time ago. By now, it's clear to me that people either understand what He means when He said the "adversary comes but to steal, kill, and destroy," or they don't.

The 'noise' is the crap people metastasize from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, the WaPo, and NYT.

You don't just have to drink the Bud Lite to be deceived. The term is 'cognitive dissonance,' and the real question, asked here in this thread, is whether people will be fooled AGAIN or not.

Back