• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

COVID-20?

And on THAT score - just today - here are some links for today's news show. (Those who shoot themselves in the shoulder, rather than the foot, can line up for the next Fear Express, and take their Zyklon-B boosters.)

"Mystery Wave of White Lung Syndrome Hits AmeriKa!" - be afraid, be VERY afraid:

"WHO Authorizes NEW EU of Covid Vaxx at SAME Time as NEW Mystery Pneumonia Spreads..."

Oh, yeah - and there's MonkeyPox and Ebola, too! (London Telegraph, and even 9 News in Denver)

Anybody really think the Gullible won't just put their masks back on and line up? "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?"

10 % of our execs are out with the Fauci cough right now and we just got a notice that the feds are starting give away home tests again.. lol

US presidential elections are more than a domestic political cycle. POTUS is still one of the most powerful positions in the world. However you feel about America, or however much you may want to paint Americans as over-patriotic egotists, to dismiss the power of the US on the global scale and the need for its greatest rival to damage it politically and economically, is a major mistake.
Exactly! Even if it is not to damage America, it may be for the purpose of determining our elections to get the candidate they prefer to work with, in power.

US presidential elections are more than a domestic political cycle. POTUS is still one of the most powerful positions in the world. However you feel about America, or however much you may want to paint Americans as over-patriotic egotists, to dismiss the power of the US on the global scale and the need for its greatest rival to damage it politically and economically, is a major mistake.
Don't jump to conclusions about my motivations here. I'm just putting this into perspective, as it's easy to get caught up in our own local concerns. I never said the USA wasn't important, nor that China didn't have incentives to harm it. Nevertheless, not everything that happens in the world is about the USA. The purpose of such global events is global control - control of the whole world population, only 4% of whom live in the USA. Of course, given the current power of the US, nobody could get global control without either leveraging its power structure or reducing its influence, so the importance of the US in such events is certainly higher than the population would suggest.

But it's still not all about the USA. Something like Covid, that affects the entire world, would be an extremely inefficient way to influence the USA. Covid has far more effectively advanced the totalitarian agenda in Europe and the Commonwealth than it has in the USA, which has proved more resistant to this form of totalitarianism (and that is a compliment). This means any future covid-style outbreaks are far more likely to be aimed at advancing this agenda in those large parts of the world that have proven most susceptible to this strategy.

There are other ways the USA is being directly targeted in an attempt to bring it down. The USA is most certainly under attack from China etc. But not everything is one of those targeted attacks, and if you misinterpret everything as being targeted at the USA you'll miss the larger agenda.

Idk where y'all want this, so forgive my intrusion and put it in the right place. This claims to be or to point to the authoritative data on NZ excess deaths. More specifically, at which centers people were injected and if they subsequently died.

Once again I am posting a link from work without reviewing the provenance. 🤞

Don't jump to conclusions about my motivations here. I'm just putting this into perspective...
...Nevertheless, not everything that happens in the world is about the USA. The purpose of such global events is global control - control of the whole world population, only 4% of whom live in the USA.
Both NZ and Australia have largely already been neutered, subjugated, and certainly disarmed. The COVID martial law tyranny, sorry to be blunt, proved that they were UNABLE to resist, much less fight back.

Meanwhile, to paraphrase Patrick Henry, most AmeriKans "layed supinely on their backs," wore their masks, and let their children by mutilated, muzzled, and asphyxiated. They're jonesin' for more, it would seem.

Americans, as opposed to AmeriKans, still own about 90% of the world's CIVILIAN arms - not counting State Terrorists, Drug Gangs, the Biden-armed Taliban, and agent provocateurs.

Is it "all over but the shoutin'?" Most of the world can't/won't even do that, evidently.

The "larger agenda" is largely a fait accompli.

So, many have rightfully observed, that, short of an Act of God, when the Real American Republic completes its fall, there will remain simply no opposition to the Satanic World State -- call it what you want.

Both NZ and Australia have largely already been neutered, subjugated, and certainly disarmed. The COVID martial law tyranny, sorry to be blunt, proved that they were UNABLE to resist, much less fight back.
I'm not fundamentally disagreeing with you. There was certainly a large resistance movement, but too divided and incapable of uniting to properly resist. And the same could be said for Canada and all of Europe. I hope that changes, but it's not good at present.

The USA is a far tougher nut to crack.

I personally suspect that the globalist's play is not to conquer the USA, but to conquer everywhere else. To do that they need to neuter the USA's global influence so that they can fill the void. The most effective way to neuter it is to divide it and cause unrest or even civil war. The end result of that would be a conservative victory in at least part of the country, leaving a solid Christian-based rump state that may have just lost the most liberal territories - but will no longer have the might to exert any global influence outside their own territory, and will have lost most of the economic might of the current USA. And would actually voluntarily choose isolationism anyway for sound philosophical and economic reasons. While that goes on, the globalists will have seized control almost everywhere else.

Which means that in the long-term one of the safest places to be is probably the more remote parts of the USA. Because the globalists are actually mainly focussed on everywhere else, and what they do in the USA is just a means to a different end.

The purpose of such global events is global control - control of the whole world population
And that is what the totalitarian controllers are achieving, one "disease" at a time. On a slightly different subject but related, an advert appeared on the TV promoting a phone app for cashless transactions. After spinning the benefits, it concluded saying, "Go cashless around the world!"

The totalitarian juggernaut is not slowing down.

It would be way harder for globalists next time.

People are getting smarter and knowledge of their techniques is spreading. Combining this with fact that nobody likes to be manipulated means that people will be getting even more pissed just for somebody trying.

How many truly believe that state misinformation efforts aren't censorship? In fact, correction of misinformation is most powerful proof that they are lying.

And their efforts are far more likely to kill obedient people than opposite. So in long run, they are increasing opposition.

Too many here are blackpilled. How you forgotten failure of monkeypox? Only Belgium (I think) did quarantine for suspected cases.

I may have missed it in skimming the posts, but what I don’t see is any discussion about collaboration between elements in the US and China.
Remember that the Wuhan lab was partially funded through Fauci and crew. Who is to say that round 2 isn’t happening with a better death rate this time?

And all of that is why I have a very very hard time taking anything you write seriously. I'm sure you have some good points somewhere but I can't hear them for all of this noise. One of these days you may realize you shoot yourself in the foot.

Someone on another forum made a meme of something I said. It applies here.
365535.png

The reason 'conspiracy theories' are often understated, especially when Big Brother needs their Ministry of Truth to spin them, was explained succinctly by Jeremiah:

"The heart is deceitful above all, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

...what I don’t see is any discussion about collaboration between elements in the US and China.
Remember that the Wuhan lab was partially funded through Fauci and crew. Who is to say that round 2 isn’t happening with a better death rate this time?
Actually, us CTs have been making that point since well before Faux News and the other Criminally-Negligent Networks had to admit that they'd been lying about "gain of function" and Fauci's Dr. Mengele's support and funding of bio-weaponry.

And certainly before the Ukrainian bio-labs and treason was revealed admitted.

Round Two, technically, was the release of the mRNA Death-by-Lethal-Injection, because it was the second element of the two-part bio-weapon.

Round Three is what has BEEN set up and telegraphed (see Amos 4!) and some of us here in this discussion have suggested is the whole point.

On that score, here is the news show incorporating some of those stories I linked yesterday, and which outlines the case:

I may have missed it in skimming the posts, but what I don’t see is any discussion about collaboration between elements in the US and China.
Which will same effect for globalists as original.

Compliant won't take vitamins C and D because science, while noncompliant will increase as percentage of population.

Compliant won't take vitamins C and D because science, while noncompliant will increase as percentage of population.

@Mark C

I think what he means is that compliant people will not take common sense and proven measures to treat or prevent infection because the idiots at the CDC told them not to. Prior to this year the CDC was advising patients and doctors to DO NOTHING if they were infected with Covid-19. The intention was to let them get sick enough that Remdesivir and a ventilator was necessary. Hospitals made US$80,000 for every person they put on a ventilator.

The CDC updated their advice recently to align with the more common sense approaches:

Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home. You can treat symptoms with over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen, to help feel better.

@Mark C

I think what he means is that compliant people will not take common sense and proven measures to treat or prevent infection because the idiots at the CDC told them not to. Prior to this year the CDC was advising patients and doctors to DO NOTHING if they were infected with Covid-19. The intention was to let them get sick enough that Remdesivir and a ventilator was necessary. Hospitals made US$80,000 for every person they put on a ventilator.

The CDC updated their advice recently to align with the more common sense approaches:

Correct.

And counter-reaction by people will be faster this time.

For example, parents whos children now have speaking difficulties won't accept lockdown again and certainly school abuse.

Back