• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

COVID-20?

But your survival supremacy assertion would result in populace immediately rising up against the stolen election.
Nope.

Stolen election isn't feelt as immediate threat like if this happens "I'm destroyed".

Try selling new lockdown this time. Now is much higher association between lockdown and financial hardship. Just same idea now will generate feeling of threat.

Why, then, when families WORLDWIDE were being destroyed, and children tortured, by "mask" mandates, lockdowns, and death-by-lethal-injection mandates, did so VERY FEW of them simply even say "NO"?

Because rulers did everything to make path forward simple: obedience means social and economical survival.

Please quit trying to answer rhetorical questions. Especially when the sarcasm already implies the answer should be obvious.

Don't forget: Whether he wanted to or not, Noah was.

(And it was smaller than an island.)
Just to quibble utterly pointlessly: Noah wasn't. His father was alive through much of the building of the ark, and his grandfather Methusaleh was alive until the year before the flood. Noah only became the family patriarch when Methusaleh died. So he had family support. There may have been quite a clan around him of older folk who died off prior to the actual entering of the ark but were instrumental in supporting him psychologically and in the community right up to that point - and probably financially also. I mean, if everything's going to be destroyed, it's not just Noah saying so but Methusaleh himself assures you this is true, and your kids have run off and become pagans so don't deserve it, why not gift the family fortune to Noah's boat-building project? We really don't know what went on, but I highly doubt one man could achieve such a massive project on his own, it's not how this sort of thing actually works in real life. And God carefully provided Methusaleh for this, even his name was a prophecy about the flood and his long life is a testimony to God's patience and mercy. He was the patriarch who had Noah's back, and possibly his chief financial backer also having likely accumulated quite a fortune after nearly 1000 years of life.

Please quit trying to answer rhetorical questions. Especially when the sarcasm already implies the answer should be obvious.
If are reffering to my answer be advised that at least 30% of Croatian population wasn't vaccinated.

Nope.

Stolen election isn't feelt as immediate threat like if this happens "I'm destroyed".

Try selling new lockdown this time. Now is much higher association between lockdown and financial hardship. Just same idea now will generate feeling of threat.
What's your prediction for Croatia?

What's your prediction for Croatia?
Not certain.

Current ruling party wants to be at forefront of everything digital. We had first digital passports. On other hand state is unable to enforce bunch of it's own laws which is good.

Culture is still fine. We still don't have immigrant problems, but emigration is still problem. Society is slowly getting older with unstopabble force and 20% of budget is EU money.

I expect slow death. Sooner EU dies better it will be.

Not certain.

Current ruling party wants to be at forefront of everything digital. We had first digital passports. On other hand state is unable to enforce bunch of it's own laws which is good.

Culture is still fine. We still don't have immigrant problems, but emigration is still problem. Society is slowly getting older with unstopabble force and 20% of budget is EU money.

I expect slow death. Sooner EU dies better it will be.
Thanks for that.

I'd love to hear even more about Croatia and what your analyses and prescriptions for Croatia are as we discuss the same things about our country.

Just to quibble utterly pointlessly: Noah wasn't. His father was alive through much of the building of the ark, and his grandfather Methusaleh was alive until the year before the flood. Noah only became the family patriarch when Methusaleh died. So he had family support. There may have been quite a clan around him of older folk who died off prior to the actual entering of the ark but were instrumental in supporting him psychologically and in the community right up to that point - and probably financially also. I mean, if everything's going to be destroyed, it's not just Noah saying so but Methusaleh himself assures you this is true, and your kids have run off and become pagans so don't deserve it, why not gift the family fortune to Noah's boat-building project? We really don't know what went on, but I highly doubt one man could achieve such a massive project on his own, it's not how this sort of thing actually works in real life. And God carefully provided Methusaleh for this, even his name was a prophecy about the flood and his long life is a testimony to God's patience and mercy. He was the patriarch who had Noah's back, and possibly his chief financial backer also having likely accumulated quite a fortune after nearly 1000 years of life.

That's a very thought-provoking post! Thank you! :)

This is one of those situations where the Bible isn't including all of the details about an event but you can ferret them out on your own.

The absence of Noah mentioning any miraculous intervention in the construction of the Ark means it was built by conventional means. And it was a massive undertaking for the time.

It was a massive undertaking to build a replica of the Ark in OUR time!

So either Noah built it mostly alone and over the course of decades or even centuries (possible since he was ~950 years old when he died) or he had help. I'd support the latter estimation. It just fits.

I'd support the latter estimation. It just fits.
Yes, indeed. The building of The Ark Encounter by Answers In Genesis was a momoth undertaking and somewhat demonstrated the complexity of the task God gave Noah.

As Noah and his construction team built the Ark, the project was a living witness to the coming Flood (cf. 2 Peter 2:5). Yet not one of those who worked on the building project or who observed the animals going onto the Ark thought it sensible to join Noah and his family. Talk about missed opportunity! The fact checkers bombed out badly on that one.

Thanks for that.

I'd love to hear even more about Croatia and what your analyses and prescriptions for Croatia are as we discuss the same things about our country.
I'm sorry @Keith Martin. I almost stopped following situatuin in Croatia.

I did purge of new sources some time ago. I even purges some US sources.

What I'm interested is whatcis happening in world influencing me and since USA likes to stick its finger everywhere, by nature I do have to learn what is happening in USA.

Situation isn't helped by fact that most authors I read for other reasons are American, so they naturally use US examples.

Back