• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Curious about a few beliefs

Look at 1 cor. 12:3 , it says he is yahuah creator master in the Greek for sure there. I'm done arguing with y'all. Check out devoted to yah on utube , he breaks it down. Then get back to me once you see it.
That verse clearly says Jesus is Lord (Kyrios / Master). That is something everyone agrees with - even those who deny His divinity, like the Jehovah's Witnesses for instance, believe He is Lord. It has nothing to do with the point you are trying to make.

I would strongly suggest you take some sort of bible study course - anything, whatever is available to you, from any denomination provided they are serious about trying to understand scripture. This will teach you the basic skills you need to learn - how to use concordances to look up the meaning of the original text for instance, how to use scripture to interpret scripture. Even if your use of those skills leads you to a different conclusion to the people running the course, that is fine, even good, as it would show that you were using those skills to come to your own conclusions rather than just believing whatever they said. You need to learn these skills so you can form your own understanding of scripture, rather than just trusting someone else to interpret it for you. If you just trust others to do this for you you could easily be led astray, and wouldn't know it had happened.

Last edited:
The problem is that you aren’t putting any sauce on the pasta that you are doling out.
1 Peter 3:15 (KJV)
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Pointing to a YouTube isn’t what was meant. If you cannot give a provable answer, that is a problem.
That's a joke. I've given more than enough bout the the deity and the blacks being Judah .
Joel 4 , his hair is wool, songs of Solomon speaks of him being black. John 8:24, exodus 3:14-15 ,
I cor 12:3 . Are you sure I've not given any evidence of is that an excuse? Be honest. And utube and brothers sharing truth, the same truth ain't evidence? Hmmm something is up.

That verse clearly says Jesus is Lord (Kyrios / Master). That is something everyone agrees with - even those who deny His divinity, like the Jehovah's Witnesses for instance, believe He is Lord. It has nothing to do with the point you are trying to make.

I would strongly suggest you take some sort of bible study course - anything, whatever is available to you, from any denomination provided they are serious about trying to understand scripture. This will teach you the basic skills you need to learn - how to use concordances to look up the meaning of the original text for instance, how to use scripture to interpret scripture. Even if your use of those skills leads you to a different conclusion to the people running the course, that is fine, even good, as it would show that you were using those skills to come to your own conclusions rather than just believing whatever they said. You need to learn these skills so you can form your own understanding of scripture, rather than just trusting someone else to interpret it for you. If you just trust others to do this for you you could easily be led astray, and wouldn't know it had happened.
Take a closer look, the Greek is capitalized. That makes him more than just a lord .

Take a closer look, the Greek is capitalized. That makes him more than just a lord .
I'm not a dummy, this is solid. Yeshua is the Father and says so over and over. You need to study more, especially this subject. Look at that video by devoted to yah. He gives very sound proof of what we are teaching. Look at the video, then we can talk more. Yeshua said, haven't I been with you this whole time? He also said, if you don't believe I AM , you will die in your sins. Only one I AM that I know of the El of the ot .

The Greek New Testament was written in all capital letters, no lower case letters or even spaces between words - both were invented later. So no word was emphasised with a capital letter at the start. The idea of writing "Lord" with a capital letter to refer to God is a modern English religious tradition only, don't get confused by it and think it was written that way in Greek.

This is a photo of an ancient manuscript of 1 Cor 12. As you will see, it's all caps and no spaces.

That's a joke. I've given more than enough bout the the deity and the blacks being Judah .
Joel 4 , his hair is wool, songs of Solomon speaks of him being black. John 8:24, exodus 3:14-15 ,
I cor 12:3 . Are you sure I've not given any evidence of is that an excuse? Be honest. And utube and brothers sharing truth, the same truth ain't evidence? Hmmm something is up.
I’m sorry, but what you believe is evidence isn’t definitive.

People, it doesn’t matter if Jesus and all of Judah were black. God could pull a Sleeping Beauty stunt and change colors at will. Let that part go. We get along very well with people who believe the exact same things about different groups of people. This just isn’t important. We know for a fact some of them were black, absolutely no denying it. We know for a fact none of them were the racial hodge-podge that is to be American.

The Greek New Testament was written in all capital letters, no lower case letters or even spaces between words - both were invented later. So no word was emphasised with a capital letter at the start. The idea of writing "Lord" with a capital letter to refer to God is a modern English religious tradition only, don't get confused by it and think it was written that way in Greek.
I still believe yeshua is Yah the father in the flesh cause of what the sacred writings as a while says and believe this is a salvational doctrine. Col 2 speaks of it clearly.

I still believe yeshua is Yah the father in the flesh cause of what the sacred writings as a while says and believe this is a salvational doctrine. Col 2 speaks of it clearly.
Well, I for one am glad we got that cleared up. How about this hot spell guys? We got a whole .4" of rain in the past 3 months.

People, it doesn’t matter if Jesus and all of Judah were black. God could pull a Sleeping Beauty stunt and change colors at will. Let that part go. We get along very well with people who believe the exact same things about different groups of people. This just isn’t important. We know for a fact some of them were black, absolutely no denying it. We know for a fact none of them were the racial hodge-podge that is to be American.
Your a liar man, it does matter. It matters to Judah and Yahuah, and Joel 4 yah separates Judah from every one else as distinct . Yah is mad the way people have treated Judah . And there will be redemption for them and men will bow to them. And you could very well be one of them and all these other men on here disregarding this Truth. You men are blind and need to repent.
Rev 3: 9 . I'm done with biblical families. It ain't biblical, I see an absence of law and Truth and humility, and only picking and choosing what you want to believe. Repent for yah is near. Excuses will only get you so far. Time is running out and redemption is coming for yah people, believe that. Christianity has blinded you all. And the excuses to not watch the videos is lame. And I think you all are just afraid of change. Get out of Babylon unless ye partake of her sins.

I am firmly persuaded that Yeshua is God (we have less disagreement than you seem to believe). However, I know that this is not a salvational doctrine, because scripture states this clearly. Fortunately God is very merciful, and does not expect us to all have absolutely perfect theology in order to be saved. There is a very short list of doctrines that are truly salvational:

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

We are saved if we accept Jesus as Lord - Greek "kyrios", meaning master, owner. If we take him as our boss or king, i.e. if we see ourselves as belonging to him and serving him, and believe he was raised from the dead, we will be saved.

This means that trinitarians can be saved, binitarians can be saved, unitarians can be saved, and even Jehovah's Witnesses can be saved - if they truly accept Jesus as Lord and truly try to serve him to the best of their understanding. The whole spectrum of views on the nature of Jesus' divinity. Because we are not required to accept any particular view of his nature. We are to accept him, whoever he is, as our Lord, as the king God has appointed to rule over us.

Now, obviously Jesus truly has a particular nature. He either is God or he isn't, and God is either a trinity, a duality or a unity. These things are not all true - one is right and the others are wrong. But being wrong on this is not a salvational matter - and scripture is very clear about that.

Your a liar man, it does matter. It matters to Judah and Yahuah, and Joel 4 yah separates Judah from every one else as distinct . Yah is mad the way people have treated Judah . And there will be redemption for them and men will bow to them. And you could very well be one of them and all these other men on here disregarding this Truth. You men are blind and need to repent.

Rev 3: 9 . I'm done with biblical families. It ain't biblical, I see an absence of law and Truth and humility, and only picking and choosing what you want to believe. Repent for yah is near. Excuses will only get you so far. Time is running out and redemption is coming for yah people, believe that. Christianity has blinded you all. And the excuses to not watch the videos is lame. And I think you all are just afraid of change. Get out of Babylon unless ye partake of her sins.
Dude, learn who your friends are. I’m trying to smooth your way here. Hell, I’m agreeing with half of what you’re saying; Judah wasn’t white. Take the win. You won’t have any community at all if attack everyone who has any differences of opinion with as liars and heretics.

The problem is that you do not have your own convictions. You came to a site where people read their bibles. This has caused a lot if issues for you because you are used to talking with people who don't read their bibles. You need to know why you believe what you believe and have evidences for it, not say watch a video and see. You cannot communicate the truth you believe to us by the scripture. I would recommend that you take some time, study, and prayer before trying to present this view again. You will also not gain the respect of us Patriarchs by saying your wife can explain it better. You are to be the voice for your family.

And the excuses to not watch the videos is lame.
The best way to ensure that you understand something, is to try and teach it to somebody else. That is why school students write essays and give speeches - the act of presenting it in your own words cements your own understanding, and shows what you don't yet fully understand so that you study it more and get it clear in your own mind. If I am trying to understand something, I will try to teach it to my wife or children.

If you truly understand these things, you will be able to explain them to us. If you cannot explain them to us and must refer us to a talk by someone else, then you do not yet truly understand them yourself. Go and study more. (Nothing wrong with referring to a video for more detail if people want to learn more, but you should be able to explain the fundamental proofs of your position yourself).

Our insistence on asking you to explain in your own words is actually us helping you to learn the topic better.

The beginning of 4:1 , the exiles of Judah , then through 2-5 speaks of their slavery. It's very clear and if you don't have time for Truth, then make time. This is serious. Americans and their right now attitude sucks. So spoiled.
LOL you do realize he's not American right?

My wife has a better understanding of this topic
You know I think Adam thought the same thing about Eve. And we know what her demise was, she allowed the serpent to cast doubt…

Genesis 3:1 KJV Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

I can definitely say you and Adam have one thing in common, you both listen to the woman.

Genesis 3:12 KJV And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

In my opinion, in your case we could read v 12 this way… And Ruben said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of this doctrine, and I did eat. And now you are trying to teach it and from what I have read you have not gained one single convert, but you have definitely confused a lot of well studied brethren who are NOT confused Biblically.

Now I am not saying all women know nothing, my wife has been a huge blessing to me and she knows her place…

Proverbs 31:11 KJV The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

I also understand that she is the weaker vessel…

1 Peter 3:7 KJV Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

We do know that the Scriptures are very clear…

1 Timothy 2:14 KJV And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Ultimately we as husbands are to lead, guide, and direct our homes, we have the power to…

Numbers 30:3-8 KJV If a woman also vow a vow unto the LORD, and bind herself by a bond, being in her father's house in her youth; (4) And her father hear her vow, and her bond wherewith she hath bound her soul, and her father shall hold his peace at her: then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she hath bound her soul shall stand. (5) But if her father disallow her in the day that he heareth; not any of her vows, or of her bonds wherewith she hath bound her soul, shall stand: and the LORD shall forgive her, because her father disallowed her. (6) And if she had at all an husband, when she vowed, or uttered ought out of her lips, wherewith she bound her soul; (7) And her husband heard it, and held his peace at her in the day that he heard it: then her vows shall stand, and her bonds wherewith she bound her soul shall stand. (8) But if her husband disallowed her on the day that he heard it; then he shall make her vow which she vowed, and that which she uttered with her lips, wherewith she bound her soul, of none effect: and the LORD shall forgive her.

Even though we have the power to do what the above passages says, we most definitely do NOT have the right to abuse that power, in my opinion.

Ephesians 5:23 KJV For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Ephesians 5:25 KJV Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

So you say your “wife has a better understanding of this topic”, well my advice to you then is to be like the Bereans…

Acts 17:11 KJV These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

AND

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The messiah isn't white
You say the Messiah isn’t white, and adamantly claim he is black because your black wife teaches you that. There is one thing I have learned in life and I know it is going to sound like I am accusing, but I am not, white racist groups claim He is white, black racist groups claim He is black, brown racist groups claim He is brown. There is one thing I definitely know about the Creator of Heaven and Earth, He created everything on Earth and He used a wide range of color, He created all of man kind and there is a wide range of color, me personally as a white man, I believe Him to be middle Eastern, whatever color that may be.

It is almost bed time, so I will have more comments to follow.

Sure, John 8:24 makes the deity of the messiah salvational. He is the Father in the flesh
I find it interesting that you quote John 8:24 that YaHshua is the Father and yet when you read...

John 8:16 KJV And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

He clearly says that the Father sent Him, making a distinction that the Father is not Him and He is not the Father.

John 8:18 KJV I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Another clear distinction of them being two separate entities.

Let's not forget His baptism and transfiguration...

(Matthew 3:17 KJV) And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

(Matthew 17:5 KJV) While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

(Mark 9:7 KJV) And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

(Luke 9:35 KJV) And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

(2 Peter 1:17 KJV) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

There are some very clear distinctions.

Now I read in one of your posts... aww yes from Sunday at 8:45 comment #42 "He is very capable of being both. Very capable of praying to himself. And very capable of being a man also." Now I am going to go out on a limb here and just say this, most people that talk to themselves or what your saying "prays to himself" are usually in a padded room with a white coat on that allows them to hug themselves.

I guess what I am really trying to say is YaHWeH does not come across as being crazy, He doesn't talk to himself but He definitely talks to others, He doesn't pray to Himself and yet He allows others to pray to Him. He doesn't worship Himself and yet He allows others to worship Him.

Here is a passage to think about...

John 4:23-26 KJV But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. (24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (25) The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. (26) Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

He makes some very great distinctions between Him and the Father. You say He is the Father, so why doesn't He just make that claim here and tell her to worship Him here? He does point out that He is the Messiah v26 answering v25.

OK bedtime was at 7pm, 3 am does come early. Good night everyone!!

Just because I finally looked at the first page and have to....
It’s probably worth pointing out that I am unaware of anyone here who believes in Anglo-Saxon Jesus.
We are pretty firmly persuaded that it is no coincidence that Christianity flourished in Europe. The declaration of Abroath is historical evidence of a connection between Israel and European peoples. Joseph Dumond did a 3 1/2 hour presentation on the ten tribes that got into the heraldry of ancient Israel that was very interesting.
I'm not about to try and convince anyone, but am always curious about the reasons others have for any given belief.
Where I have problems with the claims of many Black Hebrew Israelites is a) the claim that all Africans are Israelites.
We have the same issue with people that believe all Caucasians are Israel.
Since the term Israelite is NOT the same as Israeli, Israelite referring to a descendant of the man Israel, we are pretty sure that by now there are descendants of many shades.
Jesus said to judgeby fruits, never by color.
I heard Pastor Dowell make a ridiculous claim one time that non-Israelites (and for him an Israelite is only an African-American) could not come to faith in Christ without first bowing before an Israelite and being granted access. He said something along the lines of “you can’t just read the Bible and do what it says and get in to Heaven.” This of course is a ridiculous assertion and I will mock ruthlessly anyone from any sect who claims to control salvation.
Totally agree that is ridiculous. It is true though that for anyone to get into the prophetic new Jerusalem they MUST walk through a gate that has the name of a polyginist's son over it.

Back