• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff Current staff

The badge! The badge! All I can think about now is the
Badge!

Oh! Woe is me! For I am a moderator without a shiiiiiny badge!

Probably just as well. If I had one, I’d have to wear it or end up misplacing it somewhere. If I wore it, I’d have to wear it everywhere! If I had to wear it everywhere, I’d of course have to explain what its for and how often I polished it. And I’d have to admire it often and exclaim, My pretty!

The badge! The badge! All I can think about now is the
Badge!

Oh! Woe is me! For I am a moderator without a shiiiiiny badge!

Probably just as well. If I had one, I’d have to wear it or end up misplacing it somewhere. If I wore it, I’d have to wear it everywhere! If I had to wear it everywhere, I’d of course have to explain what its for and how often I polished it. And I’d have to admire it often and exclaim, My pretty!
That's why you didn't get one, Barney Fife.;)

Hey veterans and mods, new guy here thought I would chime in what seemed like an "official business" kinda channel... I am a Python software/web developer by trade and just wanted to chime in saying that if the team here needed any help or feedback or digital-related contributions or problems that I wouldn't mind making myself available in order to be of use to the community here in any way my skills allowed. Happy to help if it improves the site and or community, but you all seem to be doing a fine job, so I only mean that if the need/help is requested, respectfully.

Hey veterans and mods, new guy here thought I would chime in what seemed like an "official business" kinda channel... I am a Python software/web developer by trade and just wanted to chime in saying that if the team here needed any help or feedback or digital-related contributions or problems that I wouldn't mind making myself available in order to be of use to the community here in any way my skills allowed. Happy to help if it improves the site and or community, but you all seem to be doing a fine job, so I only mean that if the need/help is requested, respectfully.
Thank you. That's beyond my personal job description. The person most closely related to those issues would be @FollowingHim. Send him a personal message (if you have that capability already) or wait for him to see this post.

Blessings.

Ok thanks Mojo. Hopefully you tagging his name rung his bell already, I don't want to poke the horse's rear with too short a stick lol.

EWWWW You're in trouble. You called Samuel a horses rear!!! ;):)
Yeah... I thought, 'hasn't read How to Win Friends and Influence People. '

LOL.

Yeah... I thought, 'hasn't read How to Win Friends and Influence People. '

LOL.

You needed to read a book for that? Im sorry to hear. Me, I just go around poking horses and whichever one doesnt kick my skull in i hug.

You needed to read a book for that? Im sorry to hear. Me, I just go around poking horses and whichever one doesnt kick my skull in i hug.

Hey, you're going to fit into BF real nice. That's usually the way it's done around here. :)

Pssst, here's a secret. Hug the Torah dudes first, at least that's what I've figured out. :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pssst, here's a secret. Hug the Torah dudes first, at least that's what I've figured out.
I agree.
After all, we are the most huggable. :D

Back