• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dating / matchmaking websites

This isn't a polygamy dating website, but it sounds awesome:
Old ZH! Hahahaha, nice to run into a fellow reader. ...discovered it back around 2008 myself, before the AI written articles started creeping up. ;)

Looks like it was a sponsored post that is no longer there. Details??

I was reading the site is a potential honey pot for data mining, check out some of the reviews on YouTube and reddit. Something that stood out was the advertising of "women who know how to handle guns."

Well, honeypot or not...it just looks like generic bs site and it doesn't allow one to sign up, instead it just times out. I will wager it will take your money though

I came looking for this post after having glanced at sisterwives and saw yet another bot/scammer/sock account. Just bloody pathetic.
Accounts I have previously blocked and reported as spam will come back around every few months an inexplicably be able to message me again even when blocked. There are other bullet points that make them transparent attempts to get people back on the site. A site that figured out that there are WAAAY more horned up retard degenerate swingers out there than people focused on plural marriage.

So, that said. I am curious if anyone has news of a new site worth exploring beyond modern polygamy. Thst site is fine but still small and when I get some attention, it turns out to be some weirdo who gets the bounce soon there after. So, hoping for more baskets to put ones eggs in...hmmm, not sure if that sounds rude or not. Fsirly certain that if you so much as miled though that you have a dirty mind.

If life were not so bally busy, I swear I would set up my own variation on the theme after learning the ins and outs of the how to.

Had a lady friend suggest that I should be looking at 4chan. Consider me deeply dubious to start with. Not to mention the fact that that she tried explaining to me as part of giving me the 4chan advice that I could not be looking for a based woman. That first women would cringe at the idea of being based and that a person can not be based anyway.
Lol ok

dougal-priest.gif

I am sort of a amateur sociologist. In my studies I have found basically a place where you can have as many young beautiful women as you want. I am not sure what it says about our society and culture, but you can have all you want as long as you are willing to pay for the privilege. It is called "sugar dating". And it is basically older men with money paying younger women for their time.

For some reason a large subset of young women in our society like the immediate validation they get of being paid for their time. They also seem to want to be provided for and taken care of. Some even advertise that they hope it leads to marriage.

It can involve prostitution, but by the rules it is not supposed to, at least not overtly as the scene (called "the sugar bowl") tries to separate itself from straight prostitution. Some even advertise for strictly platonic relationships.

The reverse also exists (young men trying to find wealthy older women to take care of them), but it is less common.

There is pay per meeting (PPM) and more long term arrangements where the sugar baby is paid an allowance. It can be but is not necessarily an exclusive relationship unless that is a negotiated stipulation.

Google "sugar dating" for more information. There are many dating sites.

It seems to me that a lot of these women could get what they want (being taken care of) by simply getting married, but apparently in our modern society women are as afraid of commitment as men purportedly are.

I am sort of a amateur sociologist. In my studies I have found basically a place where you can have as many young beautiful women as you want. I am not sure what it says about our society and culture, but you can have all you want as long as you are willing to pay for the privilege. It is called "sugar dating". And it is basically older men with money paying younger women for their time.

For some reason a large subset of young women in our society like the immediate validation they get of being paid for their time. They also seem to want to be provided for and taken care of. Some even advertise that they hope it leads to marriage.

It can involve prostitution, but by the rules it is not supposed to, at least not overtly as the scene (called "the sugar bowl") tries to separate itself from straight prostitution. Some even advertise for strictly platonic relationships.

The reverse also exists (young men trying to find wealthy older women to take care of them), but it is less common.

There is pay per meeting (PPM) and more long term arrangements where the sugar baby is paid an allowance. It can be but is not necessarily an exclusive relationship unless that is a negotiated stipulation.

Google "sugar dating" for more information. There are many dating sites.

It seems to me that a lot of these women could get what they want (being taken care of) by simply getting married, but apparently in our modern society women are as afraid of commitment as men purportedly are.
I wonder where the line between prostitution and concubinage lies. If a man had a permanent and exclusive "sugar baby" who he provides for and sleeps with, is she a prostitute or a wife? Does her understanding of what her position matter much to determine what her position actually is?

I wonder where the line between prostitution and concubinage lies. If a man had a permanent and exclusive "sugar baby" who he provides for and sleeps with, is she a prostitute or a wife? Does her understanding of what her position matter much to determine what her position actually is?
If it's an agreed and exclusive situation on her part, i.e. she only has a relationship with him even though he has another "wife", then there is nothing sinful in that arrangement. However, it gets messy and involves sin when she moves on to the next "exclusive" relationship. So, the same question needs to be asked about the situation for those involved in such serial-monogamy. Do they know they are actually committing adultery?

Well it also leads into a question on ending a sexual relationship. Can two people mutually agree to terminate a one-flesh relationship? I don't genuinely know, my gut says no, but there seem to be some Biblical examples that allow marriages to simply end with no real reason*.

Primarily I think of what happens when a master gives his servant a wife. At the end of the servant's period of servitude he can either become a bondslave and keep his wife and children or leave his master (in which case the woman and the children stay with the master).

*clarification: by "real reason" I meant typical reason for divorce because of sin or neglect, etc.

Primarily I think of what happens when a master gives his servant a wife. At the end of the servant's period of servitude he can either become a bondslave and keep his wife and children or leave his master (in which case the woman and the children stay with the master).
Yes, that's an odd one. In that case it's about ownership - the woman belongs to the master, she is his property, and was never given to the man as his property, just allowed to be his wife within the context of them both being the property of the master. So if he leaves, he can't take her as she belongs to the master. I don't like describing something scriptural this way, but it's basically entrapment - give him a wife and then he can't leave. The point is not to cause divorce - the point is to persuade the man not to leave.

It is however not a situation that we will ever encounter in modern Western civilisation, so it's not relevant. I cannot think of a situation in our culture where a man would have a wife who was simultaneously the legal property of somebody else.

Did you have any other examples in mind when you said this?
there seem to be some Biblical examples that allow marriages to simply end with no real reason

I met Dana off sisterwives. It was literally finding a needle in a haystack. An actual Bible believing Christian, single woman my age (50’s). She had given up hope of finding anyone there. 3 years of looking only to find couples looking for sex and other arrangements. We have a beautiful story.

Yes, that's an odd one. In that case it's about ownership - the woman belongs to the master, she is his property, and was never given to the man as his property, just allowed to be his wife within the context of them both being the property of the master. So if he leaves, he can't take her as she belongs to the master. I don't like describing something scriptural this way, but it's basically entrapment - give him a wife and then he can't leave. The point is not to cause divorce - the point is to persuade the man not to leave.

It is however not a situation that we will ever encounter in modern Western civilisation, so it's not relevant. I cannot think of a situation in our culture where a man would have a wife who was simultaneously the legal property of somebody else.

Did you have any other examples in mind when you said this?
Do you really call scriptural rules "entrapment"? Are we calling into question whether scripture is good?

Do you really call scriptural rules "entrapment"? Are we calling into question whether scripture is good?
No, I said in the very post you refer to that I didn't like using that negative term, it was just the closest one I could find to describe the situation.

This seems to be an example of ownership. It is not adultery as biblically defined. Remember that adultery is having sex with a woman that doesn't belong to you. If the male slave and the female slave belong to you then the sexual activity is done under the ownership of the Master(you), the resultant children belong to the Master, not the male slave even thought the genetics are clear. This really muddies the western view of marriage and ownership. We can choose to fight against scriptural rules or choose to make our own. This is a smaller example of the "liberty" we have to follow God's instructions that are distasteful or not. Like eating food that shouldn't be food, our appetite ought not govern our actions. Our appetite for marriage needs to clearly reflect God's rules however distasteful to a western palate.

Well, honeypot or not...it just looks like generic bs site and it doesn't allow one to sign up, instead it just times out. I will wager it will take your money though

I came looking for this post after having glanced at sisterwives and saw yet another bot/scammer/sock account. Just bloody pathetic.
Accounts I have previously blocked and reported as spam will come back around every few months an inexplicably be able to message me again even when blocked. There are other bullet points that make them transparent attempts to get people back on the site. A site that figured out that there are WAAAY more horned up retard degenerate swingers out there than people focused on plural marriage.

So, that said. I am curious if anyone has news of a new site worth exploring beyond modern polygamy. Thst site is fine but still small and when I get some attention, it turns out to be some weirdo who gets the bounce soon there after. So, hoping for more baskets to put ones eggs in...hmmm, not sure if that sounds rude or not. Fsirly certain that if you so much as miled though that you have a dirty mind.

We are more than open to suggestions (preferably in private as competitors may be browsing) if you have ideas on how we can better broaden our market while maintaining an acceptable degree of quality (or at least honesty). We are not shy about throwing a few thousand dollars at an experiment.

Oh good night....no guys. ...just, no.

We are more than open to suggestions (preferably in private as competitors may be browsing) if you have ideas on how we can better broaden our market while maintaining an acceptable degree of quality (or at least honesty). We are not shy about throwing a few thousand dollars at an experiment.
I am considering a thing on my end. I am dubious about my ability to devote the time to it...this is with respect to expanding the reach. I will have to discuss it with you later.

Part of the difficulty in coming up with any brilliant ideas to suggest is that aside from all the typographical errors, bright bulb or not...I sm an intentional cultural luddite.
I believe your previous argument against a discussion/blog/article posting with comments area on the site was that there was already a very active community where that sort of thing went on regularly on (remember that bit about cultural luddite bit so don't get miffed when I don't know the difference. It is not a boomer thing as I am not a boomer, just obstinate about particular cultural things) reddit or 4chan. I fail to recall which. That the notion was more about browsing profiles.
Fair enough. Not complaining, just giving some background as to why I am less apt to have good suggestions. I do know from hearsay that there huge groups (both public and private I believe)for seemingly any sort of area of interest on facebook but I don't use the place. I have no idea if communities of interests exist on other platforms like twitter etc as I don't use any of them. One would think that if there were large platforms out there where the ladies who are interested might be lurking and having conversations that you would have already looked at them but you tell me.

I suppose that as we have a bit of a crowd here, perhaps they can tell us where all the based Bettys open to plyg-life roam free and unfettered. Though I suspect that this may be like asking avid fishermen for secret sites.

That being said, I am always more interested in what the women have to say. If any of us knew the answer to the question at hand, then I suspect that we would all be living very different lives.
So, ladies? Where are the rest of the good ones congratulating?

Yeah...that sugar thing.
No thanks.
Not to mention the fact that it is just more modern depressingly crass repackaging of an old idea as if it is new.
The term is mistress.
Either way, I am not a customer for that sort of commodity

I was also hearing Farmersonly may be another good place to look, especially if pokie status is an issue for you. As I understand many on there did not participate and its not singling out status alone, if your concern is datamining.

How many on there would consider plyg-life though I couldn't say. From what I read the marketplace in regards to non-status has become somewhat slim pickings, which might have opened some minds though.

To be clear, I was not recommending it. It looks to me like a good way to go broke. I just thought it was interesting that that was where are the ladies were. If you want to feel like you are on the TV show "The Batchelor" that is how to do it. LOL.

To be clear, I was not recommending it. It looks to me like a good way to go broke. I just thought it was interesting that that was where are the ladies were. If you want to feel like you are on the TV show "The Batchelor" that is how to do it. LOL.

I have thought more about this, and an interesting next experiment, that I have not tried, would be to explicitly advertise that you were looking for a stay at home wife in an exclusive relationship (for her) and see who or how many are interested.

My impression, due to the many woman who advertise their desire to be supported, would be that there would be some interest in this.

Further, if you were serious, you might even avoid paying for the intermediate dates, if you were say interviewing for the position. By that I mean you would still have to pay for the meal, ETC., and show that you were a man of means, but you may not have to pay her for the date itself if what you were offering was (potentially) full time support.

If you think about it, if these women go to regular dating sites, they are filled with men who want them to split the check, have a job, have a career, ETC., and she is looked down upon as a loser, etc. if she does not have all of this. So it makes some sense that a lady who would prefer to be supported as a man's woman might end up on a sugar dating site.

I did go on one dinner date to try it out. It turns out she was a very nice young lady who regularly attended the Rock Church just down the street from me. So they are not all crack whores, or something.

Not really at a position to try this (advertising for a wife) myself, as I am taking care of my parents these, days and do not have the time or facilities for another wife (at this time) and would not want to defraud any ladies or play with their hearts with false advertising just to experiment.

Back