• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dedicated Altar

The woman caught in adultery? Yeah I know, the man wasn't there. But that raises the question, why didn't He say where is the husband that is needed by law? He didn't do anything to her accept push it back on her accusers. He didn't even quote some law.

Mary Magdalene more than likely committed adultery, much less fornication and He didn't say a word, accept stop sinning.

The woman at the well?

Sabbath?

Pharisees and Sadducee, absolutely, quoted their (understanding) laws against them all the time.

Show me were he actually used a law against a sinner and fulfilled the laws requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman caught in adultery? Yeah I know, the man wasn't there. But that raises the question, why didn't He say where is the husband that is needed by law? He didn't do anything to her accept push it back on her accusers. He didn't even quote some law.

Mary Magdalene more than likely committed adultery, much less fornication and He didn't say a word, accept stop sinning.

The woman at the well?

Sabbath?

Pharisees and Sadducee, absolutely, quoted their (understanding) laws against them all the time.

Show me were he actually used a law against a sinner and fulfilled the laws requirement.
What is required for a matter of adultery to be heard? How many witnesses? How many stood to testify against her? None. Furthermore, there are seats of judgment where cases are to be heard.

Torah says we must do justice justly. No proper execution of the Torah would hear a case under those circumstances because the circumstances were a violation of Torah.

What about the Shabbat? Where/when did He violate what Scripture says?

What is required for a matter of adultery to be heard? How many witnesses? How many stood to testify against her? None. Furthermore, there are seats of judgment where cases are to be heard.

Torah says we must do justice justly. No proper execution of the Torah would hear a case under those circumstances because the circumstances were a violation of Torah.

What about the Shabbat? Where/when did He violate what Scripture says?

"Give any examples you can. I will happily shoot them down for you."

This is what you said you would do. I don't find you doing that, just making more general statements and asking more questions.

Oh and about the Sabbath, the religious establishment at the time made a big deal about the Son of God healing on the Sabbath, which violated their laws. He didn't correct them he just said they were in error based on their understanding. Not unlike we do today when it comes to understanding old testament laws.

Where does the Torah say it is unlawful to heal on the Shabbat? As a matter of fact, modern Judaism recognizes the medical field as an exception to the Shabbat.

And, yes, I did just shoot that nonsense down for you, that is if you had bothered to employ your critical thinking skills...

Let me make it clearer:

You consider yourself a law-abiding citizen? So, if a mob drags a man they claim is a murderer in front of you, what do you do?

Obviously, you shoot him in the head on the spot, right? Because who in their right law-abiding mind would call for witnesses to establish the matter? Who would take it to a proper seat of judgement? That'd be crazy. Any keeper of the law can ignore the judiciary, the right to a trial to establish guilt, and just kill him.

Clearly.

Part of the Torah is how you establish a matter of crime and punishment. Just like in any society.

Where does the Torah say it is unlawful to heal on the Shabbat? As a matter of fact, modern Judaism recognizes the medical field as an exception to the Shabbat.

And, yes, I did just shoot that nonsense down for you, that is if you had bothered to employ your critical thinking skills...

Let me make it clearer:

You consider yourself a law-abiding citizen? So, if a mob drags a man they claim is a murderer in front of you, what do you do?

Obviously, you shoot him in the head on the spot, right? Because who in their right law-abiding mind would call for witnesses to establish the matter? Who would take it to a proper seat of judgement? That'd be crazy. Any keeper of the law can ignore the judiciary, the right to a trial to establish guilt, and just kill him.

Clearly.

Part of the Torah is how you establish a matter of crime and punishment. Just like in any society.

Bringing a suspected criminal to me is one thing, bringing him to the Creator of Heaven and Earth is a whole complete other thing.

The point that I believe is trying to made is that when the Son of God returns he is going to rule from an old testament standard when it is clearly obvious that He operated from a higher standard when He came the first time. Which makes me wonder, why does He go back. That's all.

You show me one place He used an old law against a sinner and held that sinner to the fulfillment of the standard of the Law. Or, did He operate in a higher standard of forgiveness because of who He is?

Also "violated their laws" has absolutely nothing to do with your assertion that He violated the Law. In fact, He regularly made the distinction between the Law of God and the Traditions of men.

Never said He violated the Law.

This is a religious act but not for any specific religion,” Rabbi Weiss said. “This is a meta-religion, not a global religion, which is inherent in every person and expressed in his own way.

All (70) members of the organization will cooperate in building the Temple on Mount Moriah according to their own individual desires and can visit it as they choose when it is built.

Ezekiel 8:11
And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD’S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this,O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD’S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Ezekiel 9:5,6
And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

1 Peter 4:17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

If this is what I think it is, and is not a false flag event, there will be confirmation signs. If this process manifests, this is a major precursor to the imminent signs.

If this is what I think it is, and is not a false flag event, there will be confirmation signs. If this process manifests, this is a major precursor to the imminent signs.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO this is a strategy to gain political equity to rebuild the temple.

To rebuild the temple, this group is seriously willing to barter access to any and all religions. As I understood it, anyone that is part of this group will have access to practice their religion in the temple which is what reminded me of Ezekiel 8. God is showing Ezekiel a vision of the temple being used for multiple religions simultaneously, that are completely antithetical to Judaism and don’t even try to hide it.

I can think of no other time in Jewish history where this dynamic has been recorded. Several times another single religion has utilized the premises but it has always been viewed as a desecration. Ezekiel is describing an event where diverse religions utilizing the temple simultaneously is considered acceptable to the ancients of the house of Israel.

As I see it, these seventy men could either be the Sanhedrin, or a a stretch could include a chorum of 70 people/representatives of nations who self identify with an ancient covenant with The Israel. The Noahide covenant perhaps?

In foresight, I can totally see the possibility of a fulfillment like this, especially since it appears that they don’t even realize what they are doing.

IMO this is a strategy to gain political equity to rebuild the temple.

To rebuild the temple, this group is seriously willing to barter access to any and all religions. As I understood it, anyone that is part of this group will have access to practice their religion in the temple which is what reminded me of Ezekiel 8. God is showing Ezekiel a vision of the temple being used for multiple religions simultaneously, that are completely antithetical to Judaism and don’t even try to hide it.

I can think of no other time in Jewish history where this dynamic has been recorded. Several times another single religion has utilized the premises but it has always been viewed as a desecration. Ezekiel is describing an event where diverse religions utilizing the temple simultaneously is considered acceptable to the ancients of the house of Israel.

As I see it, these seventy men could either be the Sanhedrin, or a a stretch could include a chorum of 70 people/representatives of nations who self identify with an ancient covenant with The Israel. The Noahide covenant perhaps?

In foresight, I can totally see the possibility of a fulfillment like this, especially since it appears that they don’t even realize what they are doing.
Oh, we're headed there! There is a very intentional movement among a cabal of (mostly) Chabad rabbis to bring about a global Noahide movement with full enforcement on the nations..

This is serious, serious stuff.

One thought that I had while reading that article that I need to really dip into is this: If 70 nations sign on, this would/could immediately become the most powerful coalition in history and could very quickly be enforceable across the planet. As in, not years, but months if a sudden ( and probably) religious spirit takes hold.

A further thought is this: 7 x 10 = 70.... I need to reread Daniel and Revelation regarding the seven heads and ten horns... is it possible we have missed something in our biased reading that actually points to a 70 nation coalition?

@PeteR did read the information this author states about what the Noahide laws mean to Torah observant people as well? I never heard that before.

No, I'll go look, but guessing we are firmly in the middle of the crosshairs because we keep Shabbat and have faith in Yeshua.... Hmmm... seems that is the descriptor of 'the saints who persevere' in Revelation.. 12:17; 14:12; 15:3; 20:??.... calling those off the top of my head...

Ca
@PeteR did read the information this author states about what the Noahide laws mean to Torah observant people as well? I never heard that before.
Can you point to a specific article?

Back