• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

EXERCISE

Raised in Ohio. Florida and Texas both sound very hot to me. I like cool nights and warm days. Grass should stay mostly green all year round. The weather is serious and interesting. Tornado alley, ice storms, hail, each day different. Snow falls but melts conveniently about the same time you get tired of looking at it. If you do not like the weather in Mo, as they say, 'stick around it will be different tomorrow'. At the moment it is too hot.

way to keep on trukin, lissa

still truckin :?:
hang in there, i need to go do some push-ups myself

oh, and cec, still letting sir bumbleberry do all of the heavy lifting (those blueberry mint blizzards)?

yeah, i know, it's a pain in the rumpussarenduss, but we aren't going to start getting fit any younger :shock: :oops: :D

ahem, cec,
ya gotta sleep sometime

steve said:
ahem, cec, ya gotta sleep sometime

Plenty of time for THAT when I'm dead. And hopefully someplace cooler than S. Florida in July.

Why, I slept for 1.5 hours, I'll have you know!!! Just how much sleep does a body NEED? (Too tired and jazzed on caffeine to remember. *sigh*)

AND I walked yesterday. Some. *sigh*

I did exercise quite a bit last week but over the weekend I let it slip a bit cause of homework and other stuff. I will get back to it this week.

SweetLissa

Steve,
You will need to tie Sir Bumbleberry down so Cecil can go to the gym,, he keeps temptin Cecil with those blueberry mint blizards, and i cant deal with Sir bumbleberry cuz he says .. wouldnt you like one to? Or take Sir bumbleberry with you for a few days while your truckin.. sigh :roll:

yeah, "sigh"

sir g bumbleberry likes that "good" stuff too
hmm, we could tie both of them on the back bumper? and brake hard while being followed closely by another truck?
might be a good come-to-jesus moment :lol:

put a leash on him and tell cec that it is his turn to walk him? (in the opposite direction of the DQ)

lissa,
good job, temporary pauses are just temporary ;)
kinda like; when you are going through hell, don't stop

cec:
anything less than 4.5 hrs has been proven to mess up your appetite and cause you to feel like you are starving. your Creator shuts of the lights for part of each day on purpose (but we have "created" a way around it)

But Steve,, sigh.. I'm afraid that sometimes Cecil tempts him also.. oh well.... I will just have to make sure i make extra good healthy food so he isnt tempted by "junk food"..

there ain't no healthy food that will reduce temptation :cry: :? :x :cry:

psst: we NEVER lead sirs bumbleberry astray, it is ALWAYS their fault. it is their sole reason for existence ;)

Is there a Lady Bumbleberry? Cause if there is I think she lives at my house, tempting me to bake brownies and get ice cream.

Darn nobles anyway!!!

SweetLissa

brownies and ice cream? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

yep, they have to be related :!:

wait a minute,
isn't this the health thread???? :oops:

they are so dadgum sneaky

According to my darling alpha, Sisterwives are like brownies and ice cream. I am not sure I understand where that is going yet, but I will keep you posted.

SweetLissa
:eek:

sweetlissa said:
According to my darling alpha, Sisterwives are like brownies and ice cream. I am not sure I understand where that is going yet, but I will keep you posted.

SweetLissa
:eek:

Hmmmmmmm! How about, beautiful and worth waiting for...lol

Except that you don't like brownies. Hmmmmmmm. Maybe we should just say Cherry or Apple pie ala mode.

SweetLissa

apple pie and brownies and cherry pie? whats next .. oatmeal butterscotch raisin cookies?.... i tell you .. Now I AM hungry for apple crisp with butter pecan ice cream and cant have it :roll: and if Sir Bumbleberry reads this, then Cecil will want it to lol

Cecil help!!!!!!

Ummmmm. Do we need an extra date night this week to Friendly's for something sinfully decadent? Sir BumbleBerry offers to watch the kids.

On second thought, is that safe? :lol:

NO NO NO NO... he would go buy the children everything they wanted.. a horse .. ferrets ...and get harley (the dog) toys. But the biggest thing is that the quilted pussycat would have to suffer through an hour on the treadmill afterwards :x

Update:

Since we can't be sure when Hubby will be home and what will be going on we have postponed the marathon plans. He is running a half marathon on 9/11. That is about 13 miles. He is training hard for it and regularly runs 7-9 miles.

I was forced to join a gym. It is just too hot here in Texas to have a regular workout schedule while the sun is up. And when it is cool it is raining. So I bit the bullet and joined. My desire is to get up early in the morning and go from 5-6. So far I haven't made it very regularly but I am averaging 4 hours a week. Today, on the elliptical machine I did nearly 5 miles in 1 hour and 5 minutes (cool down). So I am still moving right along, just not as quickly as I would like.

SweetLissa

Back