• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Failed relationship

She had already come from broken abusive marriages. Her own children were placed in each fathers hands by her when they left for other women and she had no family to help support her. Even the shelters warned her not to bring her children with her because they said it was not safe. She then asked the father off her children to take them so she could get back on her feet but that went against her in the end. Her last marriage that which she had no children was abusive as well. She said that when she moved with us, she was no longer fearful and had peace. She said that it was the first time in her life that she had no more drama and she was happy.
What if for her love = abuse ?

What if for her love = abuse ?
She is obviously drawn to that and that’s all she knows. I remember when my aunt was in a very abusive relationship. She was used to that so she never left. She put up with that until the day he died from cancer. Sad to say that that is all they know. Sister wife was given an option to escape that. We showed tremendous love toward her but she couldn’t let go of her past.

She said that it was the first time in her life that she had no more drama and she was happy.

Some women can't handle life without the drama. It creates an anxiety where they keep expecting the good times to end and when the end doesn't come they start sabotaging themselves or the relationship to bring about an end to the good times and their anxiety.

I've come close to that myself.

Back