• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Good Videos

I know a guy who meets 3/4 (in med school, not finance). But the funny thing about this trend to me is that not only are these requirements bringing the dating pool to almost empty, but the one guy I know who even gets close is almost always unappealing to the women around him.
And short fat old guys can have gorgeous young women wanting to make babies with them... . But these gorgeous young women aren't from the USA so they don't count!

I would wager it is far more guys than that. Height and eye colour obviously are quite heritable and each has a weak but extant correlation with high IQ. High IQ has a strong association with multigenerational wealth, so that covers a trust fund. And finance is an easy degree that will get past a rich dad as it sounds respectable

Trust fund and working in finance are also obviously going to be correlated.
Still, she's limiting herself to a ridiculous degree, whether it's 100 or 1000 men is practically still the same thing.

Just disregard when women starts listing her criteria for men. This is obvious case of saying something and doing otherwise.

It's simple. Women with unrealistic criteria don't have children, so all such women have drive themselves of gene pool. This means all remaining actually use realistic criteria.

Some mid amy claim to want rich, succesfull, famous. Off course, her real chances are zero. So she will finish with some dad body, working in corporate soul crushing job just to provide for her, white picket fence in surburban and their 2.4 children. So why will she claim "high standards"?

Because men like exclusivity in women. That's right. Low standards for girls means anyone can have her which means everyone has had her which means reputation of whore which means no marriage and children.

It's similar with sex. All women adore sex, but some men judge them for that, so women hide their love of sex in front of such men which means that such judgemental men believe all women are like angels.

Just disregard when women starts listing her criteria for men. This is obvious case of saying something and doing otherwise.

It's simple. Women with unrealistic criteria don't have children, so all such women have drive themselves of gene pool. This means all remaining actually use realistic criteria.

Some mid amy claim to want rich, succesfull, famous. Off course, her real chances are zero. So she will finish with some dad body, working in corporate soul crushing job just to provide for her, white picket fence in surburban and their 2.4 children. So why will she claim "high standards"?

Because men like exclusivity in women. That's right. Low standards for girls means anyone can have her which means everyone has had her which means reputation of whore which means no marriage and children.

It's similar with sex. All women adore sex, but some men judge them for that, so women hide their love of sex in front of such men which means that such judgemental men believe all women are like angels.
And don't forget.

Only high T men have tendecy to say truth and what they really men. All rest first check what is socially correct to say. This explains so much.

Trans people are obviously crazy. Trans children interested in sex are even more. But it's socially incorrect to say truth im some groups, so all groups members pretending such things are normal.

Trust fund and working in finance are also obviously going to be correlated.
Still, she's limiting herself to a ridiculous degree, whether it's 100 or 1000 men is practically still the same thing.
There is definitely correlation between working in finance, having a trust fund, blue eyes, and above average height. There are some rich old WASP families.

Still, the odds are basically zero, and those few guys wouldn't choose this woman.

Besides that, she is talking about her hypothetical ideal. Would she turn up her nose at a trust fund surgeon who had blue eyes and was only 6'3"? Probably not.

I could say that my hypothetical ideal woman would be 5'7", with black hair, green eyes, pale creamy white skin, weighs 125lbs, has size C or D breasts, bakes cakes, plays the harp, and loves reading theology. That's great and all, but I certainly wouldn't turn up my nose toward a blond haired, blue eyed cutie that was only 5'2", a pretty redhead that was 5'9", a cute Asian woman with long black hair, or even an average looking but virtuous woman of any category.

There is definitely correlation between working in finance, having a trust fund, blue eyes, and above average height. There are some rich old WASP families.

Still, the odds are basically zero, and those few guys wouldn't choose this woman.

Besides that, she is talking about her hypothetical ideal. Would she turn up her nose at a trust fund surgeon who had blue eyes and was only 6'3"? Probably not.

I could say that my hypothetical ideal woman would be 5'7", with black hair, green eyes, pale creamy white skin, weighs 125lbs, has size C or D breasts, bakes cakes, plays the harp, and loves reading theology. That's great and all, but I certainly wouldn't turn up my nose toward a blond haired, blue eyed cutie that was only 5'2", a pretty redhead that was 5'9", a cute Asian woman with long black hair, or even an average looking but virtuous woman of any category.
I agree, we are the more virtuous of the sexes. 😜

I agree, we are the more virtuous of the sexes. 😜
Males andr females are equally fallen, but men's failings are generally rebuked and womens failings frequently encouraged. There is therefore probably a little truth in your statement. ☺️

Speaking of Teal Swan.

This is what I'm talking about when I refer to ownership over your woman. In the same way a man has a treasured classic car and he's always polishing it, changing the oil, greasing the joints, always seeking to have that machine running in perfect condition, cleaning the seats, polishing the chrome... That is how a good man cares for what belongs to him. That reason is why women should lean into positive ownership and submit themselves to their husbands. Because there is safety and security when you are a cherished treasure of a strong, good man.

My beautiful wife just shared this with me and I had to share it with my BibFamily. Watch out for those pollen attacks. Sounds just like Randy Travis.

Back