• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from Brazil. I'm happy to join this group.

Euripi Dias

Male
I don't have much to say about myself. I'm a single man. I live in Brazil, my language is Portuguese, I'm 33 years old, I like to work and in my free time I like to be in the countryside. I serve God and I'm just someone who studies the Scriptures and loves to learn from God's word.

Excellent! So glad you are here and excited that you'll have great interaction to use when teaching in Brazil!

For those that don't know, Brazil has several very vocal groups of men advocating for the truth of Biblical marriage. @Euripi Dias has been translating my books and videos as well as some blog material to help them and lend fodder to the discussion.

Very industrious and diligent man who knows and understands truth!

For those that don't know, Brazil has several very vocal groups of men advocating for the truth of Biblical marriage. @Euripi Dias has been translating my books and videos as well as some blog material to help them and lend fodder to the discussion.

Very industrious and diligent man who knows and understands truth!
Thank you for the words. Our Heavenly Father bless you Pastor Peter R

I don't have much to say about myself. I'm a single man. I live in Brazil, my language is Portuguese, I'm 33 years old, I like to work and in my free time I like to be in the countryside. I serve God and I'm just someone who studies the Scriptures and loves to learn from God's word.
Welcome!

I already like you! :)

Welcome!!

Shalom and welcome.

Back