• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from Brazil. I'm happy to join this group.

Welcome!

I don't have much to say about myself. I'm a single man. I live in Brazil, my language is Portuguese, I'm 33 years old, I like to work and in my free time I like to be in the countryside. I serve God and I'm just someone who studies the Scriptures and loves to learn from God's word.
Saluti!

Welcome to the forum. It should not be too hard to establish a plural marriage in Brazil. On the polygamy dating websites there are a high number of Brazilian women (most single mothers).

Saluti!

Welcome to the forum. It should not be too hard to establish a plural marriage in Brazil. On the polygamy dating websites there are a high number of Brazilian women (most single mothers).
On the contrary, here it is difficult to find a good woman to marry. Most women live in prostitution that's right church women.
Also, I should mention that female hypergamy in Brazil is at a high level. In Brazil, they usually leave their husbands when they find another richer man.

Saluti!

I don't mind being alone. It's something I've learned to live with. And one day God wants to bless me with good wives and children, I'll be happy for that. But currently I'm fine following celibacy.
I will follow God's plans for me.

On the contrary, here it is difficult to find a good woman to marry. Most women live in prostitution that's right church women.
Also, I should mention that female hypergamy in Brazil is at a high level. In Brazil, they usually leave their husbands when they find another richer man.
Interesting, I never thought of it that way thanks for the cultural insight. Most of these women seem to want to get out of Brazil as fast as they can.

I don't mind being alone. It's something I've learned to live with. And one day God wants to bless me with good wives and children, I'll be happy for that. But currently I'm fine following celibacy.
I will follow God's plans for me.
After years of terrible relationships, I went celibate for almost 2 years and that's when I found my wife at the end of my spiritual cleanse and fast.

Last edited:
Interesting, I never thought of it that way thanks for the cultural insight. Most of these women seem to want to get out of Brazil as fast as they can.
it is the unbridled hypergamy of the Mind of many women. They think an American is richer and it is obvious that they would leave the American for an even richer American. Unfortunately it is a sad reality.

Back