• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from DFW!

Bass Reeves

Real Person
Male
Good morning everyone!

My name is Geoffrey Pradia and I'm new to all of this. I'm really here to connect with more likeminded people on the topic of marriage as it's very difficult to find people who share my views elsewhere. I was raised reformed Baptist, spent a little time in the Word of Faith movement and now I could classify myself as independent. I'm married with no biological children and work as a cop for a small town outside Fort Worth. I look forward to getting to know y'all and learning from the forum. I've been a guest reader for a while, but I decided it was time to get involved in discussions and ask questions for myself instead of hoping someone asks what I was wondering.

Hi Geoffrey, and welcome to Biblical Families!
If your wife is interested then we have a ladies chat on Monday nights 7.30pm Eastern time, that she is most welcome to attend. She will need her own account for this.

Good to see you here, brother.
We know each other from the Telegram group.

Shalom and welcome. :D

Welcome, and I'd love to meet up with you sometime. I live in a small town that borders on Fort Worth. I'm leaving today for a 12-day trip that includes a Biblical Families gathering in Orange Beach AL, but let's get together sometime after I return. Eventually we'll be able to private message each other. Keith

Welcome Geoffrey, I am Jim. My wife Mary and I live a little south of Greenville the other side of the Metromess. Feel free to reach out, my email address is vccigar@yahoo.com.
Be blessed in your search for His Truths.

Shalom,
Jim

Welcome! Thank you for sharing about yourself and family. Looking forward to getting to know you, and your wife if she is willing. Blessings!

Shalom and welcome

Welcome, Geoffrey! I have lots of DFW relatives, and went to school in Waxahachie. Thank you for holding the thin blue line and keeping folks safe. May God protect you and yours.

Back