• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from DFW!

Welcome Geoffrey! Seems like more than a few of us lean towards the religiously “independent” side lol
It's a hard side to lean on when family starts asking where you go to church and get your spiritual guidance. Reading Frank Viola's book Pagan Christianity really shook up my understanding of church and how it relates to family.

Welcome, and I'd love to meet up with you sometime. I live in a small town that borders on Fort Worth. I'm leaving today for a 12-day trip that includes a Biblical Families gathering in Orange Beach AL, but let's get together sometime after I return. Eventually we'll be able to private message each other. Keith
Look forward to getting to know you. I'll be out of town working in Belton this week, but we should be able to link up some time after that.

Welcome, and I'd love to meet up with you sometime. I live in a small town that borders on Fort Worth. I'm leaving today for a 12-day trip that includes a Biblical Families gathering in Orange Beach AL, but let's get together sometime after I return. Eventually we'll be able to private message each other. Keith
Looking forward to your return to DFW, not that it will do us much good this week cause of the weather we're experiencing but I'd like to get together some time.

I'm back!

Hey man! I'm originally from the DFW area and routinely work around there, have a friend in Azle and I'm at his place a few times a year to teach. Cool to see several people from my home state.

Back