• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from Wisconsin!

Shalom and welcome.

Hi everyone! My name is Kate, and my master is Dean. He has an aversion to all things technological, so for right now it’s just me here. Dean took me as his woman about a year ago, after I was divorced the year before.

I became a “Christian” when I was about 28 years old after spending my entire life, previously immersed in feminism and all the trappings of the modern world. I had a vague idea that a woman was supposed to submit to her husband, but it was never anything I put into practice.

Until I met Dean that is. I call him an immovable force of masculinity. He was 44 and unmarried when we met and he resigned himself to bachelorhood because of the lack of women who loved the Lord and were also going to submit. eventually, it became clear that if I wanted to be his woman I needed to submit, in ALL ways, just as the Bible says. As I started to investigate biblical submission, I started to see polygyny content as well. The evidence is irrefutable that polygyny is lawful in the biblical worldview. I actually brought up the subject to Dean, if only because it illustrated another way in which feminism has subverted the biblical truth and demonized the male God-given sexuality. What was most revolutionary for me, was the idea that ownership in a marriage only goes one way, from him to me. I don’t have ownership over him, nor his righteous relationships with other women if he so chooses. I wouldn’t say that he is actively looking for another wife at this moment, but it is some thing that we are open till if it is Yah’s will. (I will mention that in the midst of this study on biblical polygyny, Dean and I both came to an understanding that following Torah was how he wanted us to walk out our faith)

I greatly appreciate the honesty, the candor, and the authenticity with which so many people have shared their stories and experiences. It’s been an encouragement to us both, and I look forward in participating in the community further. Maybe I can even convince Dean to come on as well.
All Praises to the MOST HIGH YAH! bless you and your Masters Household Sister Katy Double honors to you and the family. Glad the Veil of the world was removed and now having a YAH fearing man yoked together building together is so powerful. Such a wonderful read thank truly for sharing!

Welcome, Kate. Please give our greetings to Dean. I respect the techno-aversion. If he is up for email correspondence / text shoot me a PM and I will send him my contact info. May the LORD bless you and cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

Back