• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Arizona!

Lanora115

Real Person
Female
Hello to all Humans!!
I’m the eldest daughter of Joleneakamama and AmericanIsraelite.
Mom has been Super supportive of this lifestyle since I can remember and I find it very interesting it’s not necessarily something I’m wishing for in my life. But I’m supportive of those who are (like my mom)

I’m not here so much to participate mostly just to read and learn.

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome from Oregon

Welcome!

Welcome @Lanora115, it's great to have you here. It's very encouraging to see a family where the next generation are simply comfortable with the idea of polygamy, whether or not they personally want to practice it, it's just part of the spectrum of Christianity and not "scary". It's good to have you here, feel free to lurk and learn as much as you like. Most of us lurked for quite a while before posting too (I see you've been doing that for a while already, and am pleased to claim the privilege of being the person who got you to say hello! :) ).

And there's certainly a lot more to this forum than polygamy, but polygamy makes it what it is. The forum is unique because it is made up of the sort of people who are deep-thinking enough to actually accept polygamy is Godly and hold to their convictions even when the world disagrees - so they also happen to be the very best people to discuss basically any other Biblical issue with as well.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I love your profile pic, well done getting the horse to hold still for a selfie, lol.
Today, and every Monday night, we have a ladies chat that you are most welcome to join. It's 7.30pm Eastern. Remind your Mum too, it would be great for her to come along again if she's got time.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I love your profile pic, well done getting the horse to hold still for a selfie, lol.
Today, and every Monday night, we have a ladies chat that you are most welcome to join. It's 7.30pm Eastern. Remind your Mum too, it would be great for her to come along again if she's got time.
Thank you! And yes she is a very photogenic horse ;)
I will do my best to get my mom there! will see what time allows.

Welcome @Lanora115, it's great to have you here. It's very encouraging to see a family where the next generation are simply comfortable with the idea of polygamy, whether or not they personally want to practice it, it's just part of the spectrum of Christianity and not "scary". It's good to have you here, feel free to lurk and learn as much as you like. Most of us lurked for quite a while before posting too (I see you've been doing that for a while already, and am pleased to claim the privilege of being the person who got you to say hello! :) ).

And there's certainly a lot more to this forum than polygamy, but polygamy makes it what it is. The forum is unique because it is made up of the sort of people who are deep-thinking enough to actually accept polygamy is Godly and hold to their convictions even when the world disagrees - so they also happen to be the very best people to discuss basically any other Biblical issue with as well.
Thank you! And I couldn't agree more.

Back