• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Arizona!

I see that you got a good welcome! Enjoyed having you at chat on Monday. May you find many good and useful things here. Blessings!

It's probably more appropriate for me to ask you for your welcome, given that you've been around this group for far longer than I have, young woman. In any case, I'm glad I ran across this thread today. I have long admired your mother's written comments and hear through the grapevine that your family will be in attendance at next month's gathering. I look forward to meeting you.

It's probably more appropriate for me to ask you for your welcome, given that you've been around this group for far longer than I have, young woman. In any case, I'm glad I ran across this thread today. I have long admired your mother's written comments and hear through the grapevine that your family will be in attendance at next month's gathering. I look forward to meeting you.
Well technically you signed up a full year before I did but thank you for the welcome =)
Yes, if all goes according to plan we will meet you at the next retreat!

It's probably more appropriate for me to ask you for your welcome, given that you've been around this group for far longer than I have, young woman.
Only if me relating things to her counts.
I think you were here for around a year before she signed up.
Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy the biblical and societal topics people discuss here very much.
I think this is the best and most engaging "bible study group" I have ever seen, or found online, and I love the way it has grown into a community.
Looking forward to meeting everyone next month! (Even as I contemplate the insanity of finding a farm and orchard sitter) :-s

Only if me relating things to her counts.
I think you were here for around a year before she signed up.
Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy the biblical and societal topics people discuss here very much.
I think this is the best and most engaging "bible study group" I have ever seen, or found online, and I love the way it has grown into a community.
Looking forward to meeting everyone next month! (Even as I contemplate the insanity of finding a farm and orchard sitter) :-s
Meeting you will be my profound honor, and I will grant you license to reserve judgment about whether you should feel equally honored to meet me!

And, by the way, of course you relating things to Lanora counts. Of course it does! All of our grasshoppers have been swimming in the sea of learning we've been providing for them.

Meeting you will be my profound honor, and I will grant you license to reserve judgment about whether you should feel equally honored to meet me!
I'm just me. My favorite word is hallelujah, because it let's me direct all praise for who and what I am back to where it belongs! Being keenly aware of my faults, I have never been terribly comfortable with folks that think highly of me....my hubby being the exception to the rule because he is aware of those faults. The better someone knows you, the more you can trust their opinion of you to not change.
I'm looking forward to meeting all these characters I've been interacting with for years and get some faces, voices, and real names connected to their shared opinions and comments.

And, by the way, of course you relating things to Lanora counts. Of course it does! All of our grasshoppers have been swimming in the sea of learning we've been providing for them.

We have always shared what we believe and learn with our "grasshoppers." I am super glad our children are growing up with a biblical worldview and understanding of marriage. Each of us can only hope to build on what our parents gave us. I'm thankful for my folks and all they taught me, and we try and do our best with our children.

We have always shared what we believe and learn with our "grasshoppers." I am super glad our children are growing up with a biblical worldview and understanding of marriage. Each of us can only hope to build on what our parents gave us. I'm thankful for my folks and all they taught me, and we try and do our best with our children.

Ditto. I think it's a great model for shepherding our children to be the full adults they all inevitably end up being.

Hello to all Humans!!
I’m the eldest daughter of Joleneakamama and AmericanIsraelite.
Mom has been Super supportive of this lifestyle since I can remember and I find it very interesting it’s not necessarily something I’m wishing for in my life. But I’m supportive of those who are (like my mom)

I’m not here so much to participate mostly just to read and learn.

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask!
Welcome! Everyone needs to step up and let their voice be heard. You sound great! ;):D:)

Back