• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Michigan

jamieS

Female
Hello from Michigan!

I've been wrestling for a while about what I'd say on here, what members would want to know about me and my family, so instead of continuing to over think I'm just going to write.
My name is Jamie, I've been with my Husband for 15 years! We have 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls) and a little girl coming at the end of August. I have only recently (and I mean super recent, as in a couple of weeks) come to realize biblical truth about marriage after a very trying last 13 months fighting and denying and looking for something to "prove my husband wrong" I can not explain what "switched" in me other than simply God. I had been praying SO hard for so long for Him to do a work in me and I believe the prayers have been answered.
I still have tons to learn and accept, I'm more self aware of my past self and feminist views and happy to say I feel an actual peace and comfort at this point now that the anger and confusion has been let go of. I love my Husband so incredibly much and am so privileged to be his Wife and the Mother of his children. I've been reading through posts on this website for a few weeks and reading about other people's experiences has been a big help to me personally.

That's about all I will get into for now.
Looking forward to getting to know some of the ladies on here and I imagine my Husband will join at some point!

Looking forward to talking with you on the ladies chat later. It's a typing chat today, so will be on the forum at the top of the page :).

Glad you made an introduction post. And congrats on challenging your own beliefs, leaning on the Most High for your understanding and seeking the truth! That's not an easy thing to do in the least. Your husband must be proud!

My wife CatieF will probably be on the chat later, might not be for long but hopefully will make it.

Look forward to talking with your husband as well. Welcome to the forum and glad you guys are here.

Welcome Jamie!

I know I already welcomed you but just wanted to dogpile the love on you in this topic! :p

Hugs!

Megan

So happy to have you posting here! I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you and I know you will be a great addition to the forums ❤️

Hi! Is your family by the upper peninsula by any chance? We've thrown around the idea of taking a road trip to Iron River, MI, some day.

Shalom and welcome!

Hello from Michigan!

I've been wrestling for a while about what I'd say on here, what members would want to know about me and my family, so instead of continuing to over think I'm just going to write.
My name is Jamie, I've been with my Husband for 15 years! We have 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls) and a little girl coming at the end of August. I have only recently (and I mean super recent, as in a couple of weeks) come to realize biblical truth about marriage after a very trying last 13 months fighting and denying and looking for something to "prove my husband wrong" I can not explain what "switched" in me other than simply God. I had been praying SO hard for so long for Him to do a work in me and I believe the prayers have been answered.
I still have tons to learn and accept, I'm more self aware of my past self and feminist views and happy to say I feel an actual peace and comfort at this point now that the anger and confusion has been let go of. I love my Husband so incredibly much and am so privileged to be his Wife and the Mother of his children. I've been reading through posts on this website for a few weeks and reading about other people's experiences has been a big help to me personally.

That's about all I will get into for now.
Looking forward to getting to know some of the ladies on here and I imagine my Husband will join at some point!
Welcome. I hope my wife will just copy and paste your introduction one day with some details adjusted. Glad to hear you have arrived to this point.

Welcome!

Back