• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

High Intelligence: A risk factor for......

There is solid evidence that dyslexia is far more common in people with certain types of high intelligence.

A good read is "the dyslexic advantage" it also deals in a lot of the theory regarding neurological pathways within the brain. It may have some insight that crosses over with what you are talking about here.

I’d really like to read this book, my son has dyslexia. He’s a SUPER organized young man and has been since he was a toddler. And even though his brain processes information differently he’s definitely not unintelligent! I don’t know if there’s a connection but he’s one of my only kids to ever be vaccinated, my other child who got vaccinated has really bad eczema. :confused:

Also, Jennifer, you are so far from being an arrogant person, honestly, there’s NO need to apologize! :p

Dyslexic advantage is a good book that will be confirming if you are dyslexic. They also have a website with the same name. It has an online tested for dyslexia also.

Back