• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

History, Aliens and God

Earth_is-

Male
I was kicked off the BF Board, banned, censored, left, and was asked back, more than once, before you were even here, Samuel. And I know, first hand, where it LEADS. And so does anyone paying attention to the FBI/Twitter/FB anti-first-amendment Woke Parade.

Been there, done that, have the T-shirt. And it's revolting.
One thing you haven't considered is that we're living in the age of the gentiles. We may very well be the descendants of "rest of the dead" that get resurrected after the 1000 year reign of Christ. It says in Scripture, in Revelation 20, that Satan will be loosed one final time to deceive all the gentile nations in the entire world. Satan will gather them all together for one final battle against God's camp of the saints, and beloved city.

Revelation 1:7
Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen. (this scripture clearly says Christ will return in the life-time of those that pierced him).

Matthew 16:28
And I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.”

Mark 14:61-62
Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?” “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” (Christ is clearly telling the High Priest he will be alive to witness his 2nd coming).

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near.

1 Corinthians 7:31
For this world in its present form is passing away. (this is the reason Paul advices not to get married. Which the whore church takes out of context).

1 James 5:8-9
You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near. 9 The Judge is standing at the door!

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, “this generation” will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Luke 12:49
“I came to cast fire on the earth, and how I wish that it were already kindled! 50 I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished!

Ecclesiastes 1:11
No one remembers what has happened in the past, and no one in days to come will remember what happens between now and then.

Yes, we have history that we're spoon fed with. But who is the deceiver of this world? Who is the ruler of this present world? Who is in control of all the religions? Who's in control of the world governments? Satan. So how can we trust the history we're given? We know satan is the counterfeit and perverter of the truth. What is down is up. What is up is down. What if the "Dark Ages" were actually the "Golden Ages" and we're the "rest of the dead" before the Final War and Great White Throne of Judgement?

So where is Christ and camp of the saints right now? I believe they are in New Jerusalem in the higher heavens. If they decide to show themselves to the inhabitants of the earth - it would honestly look like a MASSIVE UFO Mothership. That's because of the dimensions given to us from Scripture. The city is the size of almost the entire United States. So that event could be the trigger to bring all the nations together in one final war that's mentioned in Revelation 20. Ofc - the deception is it's not aliens - but God's beloved city coming down from Heaven. There's other possibilities for the camp of the saints. It could be YAH will bring a new remnant from all the nations - and the war will be against that remnant. Scripture isn't specific when it comes to the camp and city.

Last edited:
So where is Christ and camp of the saints right now? I believe they are in New Jerusalem in the higher heavens. If they decide to show themselves to the inhabitants of the earth - it would honestly look like a MASSIVE UFO Mothership. That's because of the dimensions given to us from Scripture. The city is the size of almost the entire United States. So that event could be the trigger to bring all the nations together in one final war that's mentioned in Revelation 20. Ofc - the deception is it's not aliens - but God's beloved city coming down from Heaven.
This throws up red flags everywhere for me, because for a wide range of reasons I am convinced that "aliens" will be part of the end-time deception - and that deception will most likely be that beings who appear as "aliens" turn up and claim to have created life on earth, all the religions have got things a bit messed up but ultimately refer in one way or another back to the "aliens", so the aliens are God. Panspermia (the idea that aliens made life) is already a well-established scientific and pop culture theory, society has been being primed for this for many decades. It's the most logical way to reconcile all religions and create an end-time one world religion.

If that's the deception, and if you are expecting God to turn up in something that looks like a massive UFO, you're primed to fall for this deception along with everyone else. You would be wise to re-examine this to see if you might have gone down the wrong track.

Best to discuss in another thread if you want to go into it in more detail than that though.

This throws up red flags everywhere for me, because for a wide range of reasons I am convinced that "aliens" will be part of the end-time deception - and that deception will most likely be that beings who appear as "aliens" turn up and claim to have created life on earth, all the religions have got things a bit messed up but ultimately refer in one way or another back to the "aliens", so the aliens are God. Panspermia (the idea that aliens made life) is already a well-established scientific and pop culture theory, society has been being primed for this for many decades. It's the most logical way to reconcile all religions and create an end-time one world religion.

If that's the deception, and if you are expecting God to turn up in something that looks like a massive UFO, you're primed to fall for this deception along with everyone else. You would be wise to re-examine this to see if you might have gone down the wrong track.

Best to discuss in another thread if you want to go into it in more detail than that though.
We both agree, however, that there's a strong likelihood that the adversary will use the ufo deception against mankind. If you listen to what Ronald Reagan said in his speech to the United Nations - and I'm paraphrasing - he said, perhaps we need a outside threat. A UFO threat. To bring all the nations of the earth together. All of a sudden - all of our differences wouldn't matter, because we're the human race united together by one shared goal.

So, if the adversary chooses to play that card, I do believe there will be actual attacks. How will it be done? The controllers, I believe, have tech and technology far superior to what's available to the public. The ufo's will likely be our own technology, and they could easily be AI Controlled. There is predictive programming of "ufo bases" being in the Artic. Another possibility I've thrown out there before is that the camp of the saints is hidden/guarded at the north pole. Scripture does mention - Mount Zion - the heavenly Jerusalem - being in the far north. Where does satan say santa claus is? The north pole. Satan is known to put the truth right in front of us - to mock us. Similarly he does this with the catholics. He has a giant snake right inside the vatican - but catholics are taught they are the one true church, and the gates of hell will never overtake them - yet the serpent is right inside their headquarters:

FtOuYrdaIAE1418.jpg

Last edited:
If you listen to what Ronald Reagan said in his speech to the United Nations - and I'm elaborating - he said, perhaps we need a outside threat. A UFO threat. To bring all the nations of the earth together. All of a sudden - all of our differences wouldn't matter, because we're the human race united together by one shared goal.
World elite needs to manufacture "demand" for world government. That is good enough reason.

One thing you haven't considered is that we're living in the age of the gentiles. We may very well be the descendants of "rest of the dead" that get resurrected after the 1000 year reign of Christ. It says in Scripture, in Revelation 20, that Satan will be loosed one final time to deceive all the gentile nations in the entire world. Satan will gather them all together for one final battle against God's camp of the saints, and beloved city.

Revelation 1:7
Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen. (this scripture clearly says Christ will return in the life-time of those that pierced him).

Matthew 16:28
And I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.”

Mark 14:61-62
Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?” “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” (Christ is clearly telling the High Priest he will be alive to witness his 2nd coming).

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near.

1 Corinthians 7:31
For this world in its present form is passing away. (this is the reason Paul advices not to get married. Which the whore church takes out of context).

1 James 5:8-9
You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near. 9 The Judge is standing at the door!

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, “this generation” will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Luke 12:49
“I came to cast fire on the earth, and how I wish that it were already kindled! 50 I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished!

Ecclesiastes 1:11
No one remembers what has happened in the past, and no one in days to come will remember what happens between now and then.

Yes, we have history that we're spoon fed with. But who is the deceiver of this world? Who is the ruler of this present world? Who is in control of all the religions? Who's in control of the world governments? Satan. So how can we trust the history we're given? We know satan is the counterfeit and perverter of the truth. What is down is up. What is up is down. What if the "Dark Ages" were actually the "Golden Ages" and we're the "rest of the dead" before the Final War and Great White Throne of Judgement?

So where is Christ and camp of the saints right now? I believe they are in New Jerusalem in the higher heavens. If they decide to show themselves to the inhabitants of the earth - it would honestly look like a MASSIVE UFO Mothership. That's because of the dimensions given to us from Scripture. The city is the size of almost the entire United States. So that event could be the trigger to bring all the nations together in one final war that's mentioned in Revelation 20. Ofc - the deception is it's not aliens - but God's beloved city coming down from Heaven. There's other possibilities for the camp of the saints. It could be YAH will bring a new remnant from all the nations - and the war will be against that remnant. Scripture isn't specific when it comes to the camp and city.
So how do aliens relate to the BibFam statement of purpose?

When the 'aliens' are revealed - they'll prohibit the teaching and discussion of all Scripture, period... ;)

...and prolly all "cis-gender" relationships, too.
2 Chronicles 2:17 Then Solomon numbered all the aliens who were in the land of Israel, after the census in which David his father had numbered them; and there were found to be one hundred and fifty-three thousand six hundred. :)

Well, as we are going to clearly discuss this further, I've split the whole thing off into its own thread so as not to waylay the thread discussing the statement of focus for the ministry.
I think he’s saying the aliens are the good guys.
That was exactly my concern, hence my first post. This is dangerous ground, as misidentifying God is about the most serious error anyone could make.

Reminded me of this wise question:

Exactly, I loved the old Star Trek crew, unfortunately it was full of global communist propaganda like "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".
I was disillusioned by the blatant propaganda. Lol
Another is, in the future we don't need cash or property. WEF "You will own nothing and will be happy". Reality would be, we (global power stakeholders) will own everything including you and we will be really happy. Lol

Exactly, I loved the old Star Trek crew, unfortunately it was full of global communist propaganda like "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".

You missed the point there! Spock was citing the Marxist party line and the lesson was that no matter how illogical it may have been it was worth everything to Spock's friends to rescue him even if there was only a small chance they could pull it off.

It was a dig at Marxism, not an endorsement.

Maybe, but it seemed like the opposite to me. Same with not needing money or property in the future (only primitive savages need that), all power concentrated to the (benevolent) federation (global gov in our world parallel). They forgot power corrupts, more centralized power corrupts even more.

Has anybody wondered why so many large freedom robbing things were started around 1913?
Passport, Federal reserve, WW1, property tax, income tax, etc Are they somehow connected?

Maybe, but it seemed like the opposite to me. Same with not needing money or property in the future (only primitive savages need that), all power concentrated to the (benevolent) federation (global gov in our world parallel). They forgot power corrupts, more centralized power corrupts even more.

Star Trek's universe was a tad schizophrenic. They had a one-world government on Earth that was a member of the galactic equivalent of a supranational state which dictated travel between planets, styles of governance, and etc. yet they didn't have money that could be taxed? Right.

This last bit was rectified in Deep Space Nine which in some ways went far to the right with the concept of gold pressed latinum which served as the medium of exchange when one was buying goods that were not approved by the Federation.

They occasionally admitted to the shortcomings of a currency-free society especially when doing business with societies that used currency.

As I understood it the Star Trek society had come to the point where currency was no longer meaningful. Yes they cited lofty notions about how superior they were but in the details it was things like the prevalence of replicators that people could use for their needs that arguably obviated currency. Yet there were still people with businesses like Commander Sisko's father who ran a restaurant. How did he acquire non-replicated provisions? Who went to sea for fish when they were not getting paid for their labor? Who did the farming? It didn't make sense so I consider their society to be the product of fantasy and I allow it as a backdrop to their fictional stories as opposed to something I need to contemplate as if it were real.

It's just entertainment.

Back