• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

How do you, the women of this forum get over the "unfairness" of patriarchy, especially polygyny?

By the way, the TV show Band of Brothers was a study in military authority.

Major Winters was a credible leader who held the respect of his men.

Despite his rank and all that Herbert Sobel was hated by his men and they subverted him at every turn. He was not a credible leader.

I know this is a Biblical site and we focus on God's Law but the reality is we live in a world where even fundamentalist, Torah Keeping Christians can go to court and get a divorce. Lots of divorced men out there who will also testify to how their wife didn't obey them.

That's nice. Because guess what? In reality she doesn't have to.

So since you live in a country where you can't beat your wife, you can't have a judge behead her for disobedience, you pretty much can't force her to do diddly for you.
In reality, just because a wife can use the powers of this world against the husband, the FATHER who delegated authority to the husband can and does punish rebellious wives. I have seen enough of them given over to madness, sickness and even death.

Since this thread is about fairness, I should mention that this goes both ways. An example would be Abigail and how Yah stepped in and got her a better man.

Last edited:
On one hand she says I misinterpret, but on the other hand this issue messes with her faith, she gets mad at God, in anger she speaks against the bible, says how disgusting it is, and wrong He is.
Honestly, as I read this it seems more like you are dealing with an unbeliever rather than a believer. If I take God at His Word (and I do), a good tree will bear good fruit (Matt. 7:17, 18); the Spirit who dwells within will manifest fruit consistent with His nature (Gal. 5:22-24), and there will be a loving obedience to the Word (John 14:15). God is the Potter and we are but worthless clay in His hands. Who are we to reply against God? Who are we to question why He has made us like this?

I have two wives and I saw the transforming power of the Word of God in their lives before I took either of them to be a wife. That transforming work has continued in both of them. Perhaps you would do better to start with presenting the gospel and work from there(?) She is your wife, so sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word (Eph. 5:26). Blessings

Obedience to your husband in everything, as unto the Lord as scripture says, seems unreasonable to her. She tends to always ask is everything really everything? Like rob a bank? Kill someone?
There are limits to his authority. God has not authorized man to over rule His law, so theft and murder are not within the man's scope of authority.
Boom!
I keep running into this trope with patriarchal men who think that authority is something that is given to them. It is not.
@MeganC, you and I generally agree on issues related to this, so I think you're actually getting caught up in a logical fallacy. Your general resistance to expecting women to follow men who fail to lead is something with which I empathize, but you're using certain words interchangeably when they actually have different definitions.
In the military a man might be commissioned as an officer and by a consequence of being an officer he has command over other men. That's nice but it still isn't authority. Authority is the outcome of credibility.
A military officer does not need credibility to have authority. Authority is granted to him
Boom!

The definition of 'authority' according to various dictionaries is:
  1. The power to enforce laws, exact obedience, command, determine, or judge.
  2. One that is invested with this power, especially a government or body of government officials.
  3. Power assigned to another; authorization.
Numerous words could be equivalents for what you're asserting, with one being 'respect,' but by incorrectly defining 'authority' as requiring credibility, your logic starts off with a flawed initial premise, so any conclusion will be fruit of the poisoned tree.

As much as I would discourage any man to simply demand obedience from his wife, Scripture does expect her to be obedient other than as @Joleneakamama mentioned above. However, what you're pointing to, Megan, is the concept of 'effective leadership,' which occurs when a man earns respect, which general requires credibility. This is most in play in voluntary relationships, which modern marriages are. Modern husbands are thus reasonably cautioned to demonstrate credible leadership skills, or increase the risk that they won't be followed, much less obeyed. The military is really an entirely different animal, because once one swears the oath obedience is not voluntary but compelled. In fact, no military could properly function if everything could be a negotiation instead of an order or a command.

However, neither modern marriage nor military structure addresses what Scripture has to say about it, and I believe it is clear in both Old and New Testaments that women are expected to obey their men. It ain't fair, and modern laws given women easy outs from obedience, so the secular answer is do whatever you want, Virginia Slim, but if you're seeking compliance with Scripture, the path is clear for how women are instructed: outside of violations of The Law, Virginia, you're required to be submissive, which I find best defined as respectful cooperation; obedience is generally part of that. Again, it ain't fair, but we aren't promised fairness by Scripture, and even though we're all to one significant degree or another hypnotized by feminism (critical gender theory) to consider women's perspective to have the final vote, when a woman complains about her position in the spiritual hierarchy, her beef is with God Himself, because He's the One who created us the way we are. This is quite often accompanied by a failure to notice that God places far more expectations on men than he does on women.
On one hand she says I misinterpret, but on the other hand this issue messes with her faith, she gets mad at God, in anger she speaks against the bible, says how disgusting it is, and wrong He is.
It's inappropriate but also human nature to rebel against authority, even His Authority, but if you're accurately representing your wife -- and I assume, given what you're written about her being able to read all of this, that you are -- she's mainly directly articulating her beefs with God, not really her beefs with you. When we do that we may as well be asserting that we would be a better God than God is. In any moment in which being angry with the rules God has for us leads us to declare Him wrong or disgusting or just too dang mean we can even be sincere about it, thinking that we've found a fly in God's ointment we believe could be fixed by our newfound wisdom, but what is almost always more likely to be in play is that we're just simply not getting our way, which leads us to wish that God's Way would better help us get our way.
That the bible seems to be written for men, and that God doesn't care about her.
In point of fact, all of Scripture is of potential value to every human being, but everything is not about each of us, and your wife is actually correct, although I doubt she'll find any comfort right now from knowing this: the Bible is predominantly written to and for men. Men are then instructed to teach their women and children about what Scripture contains.

The fallacy, though, is in concluding, just because a book was written for or to men, that that means God doesn't care about her or other women.

I would assert the opposite: it is exactly because God cares about you that He made the genders different in a complementary way that also includes differential roles related to leadership; created men to have responsibility and capability to care for you; and through His Word provides instructions for how men are to properly care for women.
She hates that men can have more wives. That it is in their authority to do so. It is disgusting to her.

That they take wives for their lustful urges, and nothing else.

She feels that it renders her as simply nothing more than an object, which I assure her it does not, and especially not to me.
It's only natural that a Modern Woman would balk at learning that men can have multiple wives while women aren't permitted to have multiple husbands. @MemeFan goes a long way toward addressing this, mentioning one crucial justification for the imbalance (and Boom!, by the way):
Because men and women are different.

And different rules are morally justified because there are different consequences for behaviour.

Why would you raise another man's child? So, she isn't allowed to cheat. But you creating baby with another women isn't and having to provide for more children isn't threat directly against her or her children.
And, so, a man having more than one wife is not cheating -- which is why, in Scripture the only way a situation is labeled adultery is if it involves a married woman having sex with a man to whom she's not married.

However, it goes far beyond this.

Women have been programmed by our culture to believe that sharing a man is a matter of shame, whereas in other cultures it's considered a matter of pride to be part of a good man's plural family.

Our culture is woman-centric, so the expectation is that nothing should hurt women's feelings, which has a lot to do with why women are so prone to inventing pathways for describing life as hurting their feelings, but because of this gynocentrism, and despite all the claims about supposed male privilege, the concerns of women are voiced and supported much more often than are those of men, and the renewed attention to polygyny is one of many indications that men are beginning to expect more from women. In particular, statements about the unfairness of polygyny and assertions that men are just justifying getting more sex (or even denigrating sex itself) are really a reflection of two significant cultural problems:
  • a general failure on the part of women who have and/or perceive themselves to have ready access to husbands to demonstrate an appropriate level of caring for the leftover women who, because of the constant excess numbers of available single women compared to available single men, are relegated by any monogamy-only system to loneliness and also usually poverty for the rest of their lives, as well as insufficient concern for the orphan children of many of those women (because they are either widows or those who have been unrighteously divorced); and
  • a relative failure on the part of women to demonstrate gratitude for all that men do for women. I'm not asserting that women don't do anything else, but it is the case that, while men and women are dependent on each other for sex and reproduction, women are predominantly dependent on men for everything else.
That they take wives for their lustful urges, and nothing else.
That one is especially ridiculous to me. Any man who would take on an additional wife simply for sexual services would qualify as a stone cold fool. Having said that, yes, additional sex is definitely a perk, and no disrespect at all intended to you women reading this, but the average woman provides significantly more challenges than the amount of sex she engages in. Paying a prostitute would be more cost effective as well as more relaxing overall.
Lustful urges are why men cheat. Taking on another wife is a huge responsibility. It's what good men do that blesses others and let's the women who have been used but not valued have a stable home and husband.

Men just satisfying lustful urges are like hunters, men that take other men's women are poachers, a husband is like the good shepherd and actually cares for those in his care.
Awesomely put. "A husband is like the good shepherd and actually cares for those in his care." I would add that it's in his best interests to do so.

I'll also add here that our culture has undergone a radical transformation in regard to intersexual dynamics since Megan, Jolene, Frederick, NBTX11, Gary, and I would assume MemeFan, were coming up. Anyone who pays close attention to current cultural trends can tell you that men no longer have to persuade women to engage in casual sex -- cheating or not cheating. Most young women are quite aggressive now about their sexuality, so male sluts have the luxury of being passive about obtaining casual partners. The same thing applies to married men. Women may be averse to the social disapproval associated with sharing a husband, but they now generally have little compunction about poaching husbands for side action.

But let me bring this back to the gratitude issue. Men occupy 95% of all the most dangerous jobs. They are responsible for creating 99% of all inventions. They handle the vast majority of maintenance and repair, with most women in such endeavors playing auxiliary roles. This doesn't mean that no women do these things, but they are decidedly the exceptions to the rules. It's estimated, for example, that the number of women in the United States who are capable of not only running power plants but being able to install power lines or repair them would amount to just enough to 'man' 6 medium-sized power plants. That's a drop in the bucket of what would be required if men suddenly disappeared.

Women take this for granted. One rarely hears women complain that only men get to put out most of the fires, risk getting shot as police officers in altercations, perform most of the dangerous military functions or do construction work on skyscrapers -- not to mention perform the vast majority of car repair, tire changes, home repair or emergency services. On top of the fact that the sex one gets from an additional wife isn't going to fully compensate for the additional provisioning and protection a husband typically provides, it has long puzzled me why more men don't just answer the accusation that they just want another wife to get laid more often with the retort, "Given all that I and other men do for you and all other women, is it too much to ask for some more sex?"
God demands that men of authority be better men than other men.

In the modern world a man who wants to take more than one wife must be an extraordinary man and not just your average man
In the past I would have been mightily tempted to agree with these statements.

Assuming that what you mean by 'authority' is 'respect based on credibility,' then, yes, God has some additional demands of men in order to be respected.

However, I fully challenge the notion that only extraordinary men are justified in taking on more than one wife. My primary reason for this is that far more leftover, lonely and poor widows and orphans exist than do extraordinary men. This has long been one of my primary beefs with Biblical Families: that men are more discouraged from practicing polygyny than they are encouraged, other than the rah-rah lip service about how we're all going to get some more wives. Exodus 21:10 is the primary dictate God has for polygynous men, and it says nothing about them having to be extraordinary or even that they have to be average. On the other hand, God makes it quite clear throughout Scripture that he expects widows and orphans to be fully cared for -- and He gives no indication that he just had something as lame in mind as food stamps and section 8 housing.

Are widows and orphans supposed to just remain on hold in lonely poverty while they wait for men to prove themselves extraordinary? Surely not.

And, conversely, do either widows or the women with whom they might share husbands actually deserve for their husbands to be better than average? Why would they be entitled to that? I see no scriptural justification for that expectation, and I believe I where it's true source is: a combination of selfishness and desire to prevent the plural marriage from happening. Either that or it places men in the position of having to earn having another wife (or who knows what else) from their first wife.

Women so frequently blame it on squeamishness about being involved with a husband who's being sexually intimate with another woman, the act of which, as @MemeFan pointed out, doesn't have the potential to put paternity into question -- but here's what I've rarely, if ever, heard a woman offer her husband when he tells her he wants to bring another woman (and/or that woman's children) into the family: "Hey, honey, that's really generous of you, and I know this will produce blessings for her as well as for those of us already in the family because of her presence, but I just think it's best not to risk any bodily fluids being transferred from her to me or vice versa, so I'm going to let the two of you have all the sex, and I'll just stick around to do chores and raise the children if you don't mind."
So what if your wife is object. She is your special lovable object. ❤
I get what you're saying @MemeFan but this information will not help her, or be of any use to me.
Lastly, @raulus, I do hope you will give @MemeFan's parting quip some time to simmer within you, because he's pointing toward something that almost any marriage can benefit from: removing the antisexual programming feminism (along with its twin-sister, pietistic fundamentalism) has saddled us with. Now, I'm an old dude, so I can remember what life was like prior to the introduction of postmodern second-wave feminism. Back then, almost every girl I grew up with would have been mightily offended if boys didn't consider them sex objects. Being considered sexy was openly known to be the goal of females, because that was what a girl did to attract enough attention to improve her odds of snagging a good husband. I can't tell you how many times I heard girls in my high school complaining about how no boys ever told them they looked good in such-and-such dress, etc.

It's only natural for women to want to be objectified, and it's unnatural to pretend that it's an insult. It goes without saying that a woman also wants to be valued for her personality and her other talents, but being complimented on one's body or being pursued for sex is not an insult.

In many cases, it may just be time for some systematic desensitization.

Responsibility without authority is slavery
Very well phrased.

And authority without responsibility is tyranny.

I heard that from Rollo Tomassi.

Any disagreement here comes to single thing:

Does author look at situation as it is or as it should be?

@MeganC and my previous post is camp as it is.
@Gary Slaughenhaupt, @NBTX11 is camp as it should be.

Anyone quoting Scripture is automatically camp as it should.

Reality is that we need both perspectives.

We have to see world as it, because it is reality. And being blind to reality is always paid in blood, tears or sweat.

Horewer, we need to know what is good so that our actions be proper and do what is desirable. Also, we need to correct wrongs. That's why we need what should be.

All morality arguments are always what should be.

Any disagreement here comes to single thing:

Does author look at situation as it is or as it should be?

We have to see world as it, because it is reality. And being blind to reality is always paid in blood, tears or sweat.

Horewer, we need to know what is good so that our actions be proper and do what is desirable. Also, we need to correct wrongs. That's why we need what should be.

All morality arguments are always what should be.
I lean hard into what scripture says, it is the core of my beliefs. But I do see value in this 'reality' camp that you speak of, I do believe there is plenty to take from it as long as it does not conflict with the word of God. So please, continue on @MemeFan with your advice if you have more to add.

To everyone else, I am just hearing you all out. I can't say there isn't a single one of you who hasn't provided much value to this thread. You all have given great advice, and the majority of you have been very biblical as well. I'm holding my peace, and just choosing to learn as much as I can from you all. I am grateful to you all, really. ☺️👍

Is there any more women on this forum reading who relates more to my wife, at one point in your walk? Who hardly hanged on to keeping their faith, because this topic was just too much for them to bear? That if this is 'Christian marriage', I'm out, I can't handle it? Your input will greatly benefit my wife and I.

For her Jesus is the only reason she hangs on. What she feels He's done for her in salvation and some other things, which I am glad about, but to her it is as if He is separated from his Father and the old testament. I've already taught her that this belief isn't true. It just can't be true, seeing how Jesus did all that His father gave Him to do, in obedience, down to His sacrifice(that she benefits from).

“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6‬:‭38‬

“saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭22‬:‭42‬

Last edited:
Is there any more women on this forum reading who relates more to my wife, at one point in your walk? Who hardly hanged on to keeping their faith, because this topic was just too much for them to bear? That if this is 'Christian marriage', I'm out, I can't handle it?

For her Jesus is the only reason she hangs on, what she feels He's done for her in salvation and some other things, as if He is separated from his Father and the old testament. I've already taught her that this belief isn't true. It just can't be true, seeing how Jesus did all that His father gave Him to do, in obedience, down to His sacrifice.

This isn't exactly what you've asked for but here is a word of encouragement:

There is a seed of rebellion at the core of the hearts of most western (I say western because it's all that I can speak to) Christian women. The concept of polygyny brings it out into the open like poison drawn out of wound. This isn't unique to you or your wife. This is broadly found in women professing belief in the Messiah. You need to keep talking to her about it lovingly, praying for her, and leading her toward truth. Buckle up. It'll be a rollercoaster.

From a practical standpoint, and to be clear, women benefit from polygyny far more than men. Forced monogamy guarantees that the majority of average and below average men find mates. It is pro men. Polygyny is pro woman as she is free to be with the best mate she can find to take her. This isn't about what is fair as polygyny is much more unfair (uneven) for men. This is about your wife's view of possessing you or about her own insecurity of her value to you. "Not my man!" or "If he has somebody else, why will he need me?" or some other such thing, the point is that it's not because she's thought this through. You're dealing with irrationality so being rational with her isn't going to help you. Prayer. Love. Kindness. Long-suffering. AND be resolute and firm in what God is telling you. In other words, lead. With Him all things are possible so you can do this.

**EDIT** I should also add that Megan's advice of focusing on being a better man is extremely practical advice that will not let you down. If you combine that with a prayerful, kind, and loving yet firm approach with your wife, you'll be on the right path IMO.

Last edited:
Responsibility without authority is slavery. Which is why God has given us men authority in our homes. Nitpicking over words aside, I understand what Megan was saying and it is accurate. If you aren’t trustworthy, your wife will not trust you. If you are not leading your wife she will not follow. From the woman’s perspective, biblically, she ought to follow her husband regardless. But people are what people are. I think Megan was giving extremely practical advice.
One is either Salve to the world. Or a Slave to Christ. Its Dangerous when we say Biblically. It gives most people the idea that there is another correct way of thinking. There are other ways to see the world. But they all lead to Death. The words we use structure the way we think.

Is there any more women on this forum reading who relates more to my wife, at one point in your walk? Who hardly hanged on to keeping their faith, because this topic was just too much for them to bear? That if this is 'Christian marriage', I'm out, I can't handle it?
I think life is just a lot sometimes. I think life is like a video game that advances you to the bext level as soon as you pass the last level....and there is no pause button!!!
Once you learn to be responsible for yourself (actions and attitudes) you find a partner and have to learn another role, then you start adding children and the whole thing just compounds with mom wearing "new hats" as she helps the children learn and grow.

I always felt secure in my marriage, but there were times I felt like I failed regularly to do everything, and certainly times that were overwhelming. To be an only wife is to have responsibility for meals, home and children all on you (not that dads aren't respondible....but when they go to work mom is the "grown up" in charge) Keeping track of youngsters and keeping them going in the right direction, planning that next meal....BEFORE you're hungry, functioning even if you were up all hours because someone had an earache. I also answered a business phone for about 20 years from home.
I wanted a "job share" for the support and companionship. I also wanted that chance to build a friendship with a future and felt the intimacy of a husband and family in common actually sounded ideal. I still think it is ideal, offering women the kind of understanding and friendship that doesn't come as naturally to men.
Having someone to visit with while working in the kitchen, or to help with the children. Someone you trust to be home with the children if you want to go out....and I can happily return the favor!

I remember a quote

The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found difficult and left untried.

There is always going to be a "next level" to challenge us. We have to trust in Jesus, and just do what we can. I won't even say do our best, because sometimes that's just too much!
Trusting that God purposes good things for us, and that even these things that can be hard work together for good in our lives.

My dad liked another quote

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the nature of the task is changed, but that our ability to do it is increased.

Then there are poems like Edgar Guest's It Couldn't Be Done that I love! That movie The Finest Hours has a scene straight out of the poem. They really did "start to sing as they tackled the thing that couldn't be done AND THEY DID IT!
Just keep going, get up one more time when life knocks you down, realize God can and will help you through.....and don't stop loving each other.
Be thankful for what you have. Counting blessings is great. I find when my focus us on my feelings I can be a pitiful mess, when I think about the good of someone else I feel better, but when I praise God?....
That is when everything else gets recallibtrated and my perspective is corrected and clear. It's like putting on corrective lenses that fix my sight.

It may help your wife to go to a retreat and meet some of these ladies. They are real gems and their grace and wisdom is a blessing to be around. She might realize they don't have two heads, they have grown through the challenges of life, they stood by their men and are overcomers. They are also human and can share the struggles they went through.

The world is full of people who will tear you down. Find the kind that will build you up and hang onto them.

I've got a busy day here and have to get to it.
Praying He leads and guides you both through the storm.

Yet, who in the culture at large will tell women that if they aren't lovable, their husbands won't love them? 🤔 I mean, people are what people are, right? A man ought to love his woman regardless, but can you really blame him for not loving a surly, provoking, nagging woman? 🤔

I posit no one will say such a thing to any significant audience of even Christian women, much less, non-believers. It seems everyone focuses on the men and their lack of leadership, and no one wants to highlight women and their lack of submission or "lovable-ness".

Here is some practical advice for women: be in subjection to your husbands, be lovable, be desirable, be the kind of wife he can easily and joyfully lead. 🙂
If a wife is constantly in rebellion - how can they be in one accord spiritually? The guidelines in Scripture prevents such rebellion, because the husband is the head of the household. Adam and Eve were married - and it was Eve that rebelled against God's authority. So today the husband is the head of the household. Therefore, the wife must submit to her husband. It's better the wife doesn't marry than to be in constant sin for being in rebellion against God's Patriarchy Order. Those truly reborn do not make a practice of sinning, and scripture goes as far as saying those that continue to sin after knowing the knowledge of truth (Lord Jesus Christ), that it's better they never even knew him; because their punishment will be worse than someone that never knew him.

Some modern day Christian women may not accept this - so perhaps marriage isn't for them. It's better never to marry than to sin throughout your life for refusing to submit to your own husband. But if she desires a husband and children - then she must learn to submit, and pray to the Heavenly Father through his Son that he fixes her heart to accept submission - before entering in a relationship.

Last edited:
If a wife is constantly in rebellion - how can they be one flesh spiritually?
What? Where is "one flesh spiritually" in scripture? "One flesh" is "united flesh", two bodies joined together, that's it. Don't overspiritualize it. As a husband and wife are one flesh, so to are we one spirit with Jesus. But the husband and wife are not "spiritually one".

And @Joleneakamama , as always I love the wisdom you share. I'd like to include what you wrote in my book if you don't mind.

Men like to look upon women.

And women love ... to be looked upon. Otherwise, she will think "I'm being ugly?".
Ah, you must be from eastern Europe, where the hypnotism hasn't been as successful, because here in the States it's become almost verboten to even express this out loud. When I told my wife last night what I've been writing about this, she said, with all sincerity, "You better watch out; you're headed toward that women-hating shit again!"

That's the state of things. Even just stating truth about women in the context of still holding men 100% responsible is labeled misogyny for the purpose of preventing women from having to even hear what they don't want to hear.

And what you're pointing to, @MemeFan, is that feminism has hypnotized women to the point that they're shooting themselves in the foot, because, yes, they want to hear that they're lovely.

I would just add this caution:

While it's valuable to be conscious of what relates to Scripture and what relates to current societal conditions, it's crucial to remember that this is essentially a dichotomy between what is moral and what one can safely get away with. The caution associated with this is that we put ourselves in both spiritual and physical peril if we rely on a cafeteria strategy of checking out both the biblical and popular perspectives for the purpose of choosing whichever one best suits our fancy at any given moment.

If a wife is constantly in rebellion - how can they be one flesh spiritually? The guidelines in Scripture prevents such rebellion, because the husband is the head of the household. Adam and Eve were married - and it was Eve that rebelled against God's authority. So today the husband is the head of the household. Therefore, there's no room for rebellion from the wife - otherwise - it's sin from the wife. It's better the wife doesn't marry than to be in constant sin for being in rebellion against God's Patriarchy Order. Those truly reborn do not make a practice of sinning, and scripture goes as far as saying those that continue to sin after knowing the knowledge of truth (Lord Jesus Christ), that it's better they never even knew him; because their punishment will be worse than someone that never knew him.

Some modern day Christian women may not accept this - so perhaps marriage isn't for them. It's better never to marry than to sin throughout your life for rebellion. But if she desires a husband and children - then she must learn to submit, and pray to the Heavenly Father through his Son that he fixes her heart to accept submission - before entering in a relationship.

Then you must define rebellion. What if the woman doesn't know she is being rebellious and sinning? What if she believes her position one of righteousness?

That is the result of everyone giving women the "last call" on a husband's decision by always listing the "except in cases of..." clause to "submit in every thing." Paul didn't write an exception clause - why do we like to tack one on there? 🤔

A rebellious woman will find herself to be The Exception in every case. She will not even realize she is being rebellious! She will believe she is righteously defending the Truth!

Back