• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

How Should God’s People Relate to Sons of Darkness?

Hard question and one few people attempt to grapple with. You are to be commended.

This is a question I struggled with when I was a young believer; I don't think I ever came to a good conclusion on the matter. To be frank, as I followed God's will and the scriptures 'set apart' happened organically as false Christians rejected me.

We are no longer set apart, a peculiar people.

This is the truth. Whatever the answer here is, it is not something we'll find precedent for in the contemporary church or even recent theological history; esp. Protestant. The only camp to grapple with this question is the Anabaptists (Mennonite, Amish, Hutterite, etc). Although the RCC/OC practice a form in that they only marry within the church and later centers a lot of the family life and tradition around church traditions.

A few things to think on:

• What is a Christian? False gospels are rampant, very few have even heard the full Gospel message.
  • How do we honor our parents in action?
  • Paul had to add caveat's to those messages you quote in 1 Cor 10:
I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people; 10I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world. 11But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one. 12For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? 13But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.

You picked up on this in framework #1, but it's worth quoting directly. So for example, I've heard of people sharing meals in the home as a method of evangelism. That is fine. Having an errant brother over is not.

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers." -> do not marry, or give in marriage your daughters to unbelievers. Do not enter into business partnerships with unbelievers. #3 expands upon this and is good.

We are to be a holy, set apart/peculiar, people.

I guarantee you if you apply the Biblical standards for dress in your life you will be set apart, esp. women, even if you dress in modern stylings (which is best, we needn't dress for peculiar's sake; in modern style it will commend us rather than exclude us).

Another way to think about this: what are your missions and pursuits in life? For most people it is entertainment and consumer goods, keeping up with the Joneses. How should Christians spend our time/money/mental focus?

Principle #1 requires you be careful about your religious teachers and keep modern media out of your house as much as possible, while using what you do let in/run into as teaching opportunities. If you isolate but not educate you run into one problem. If you allow it all in and ignore it or do little more than provide boiler plate caveats you run into a different problem.

"Public activities, & gatherings"... that depends what you mean by this. You don't want to entirely isolate yourself from the life of the community and the good aspects of your local culture.

Schooling is an interesting illustration. I know some Christians who justify sending their kids to public school in order for them to be salt and light and spread the Gospel. I vehemently disagree; this is just throwing them to the wolves and entrusting the devil with your children's education. But homeschooling them with zero exposure to the world leaves them vulnerable too. You have to have some exposure, for teaching opportunities, so you can educate and equip them so when they are fully formed they are equipped.

I will say also, I do not pursue the kindness nor the "love" of those that are blood related. The enemies that kiss you are more dangerous than the ones outside. (Prov 27:6) Family sounds like an insidious backdoor for letting our guard down and ignoring that they are still our enemies too. (James 4:4)

Sometimes some people set themselves as our enemies, but sometimes we "make" others our "enemies" by our own conduct. If we present ourselves as aloof , better than others, more righteous than others and make it clear that we wish to shun others, then it is true, we will have "enemies" and they will work against us every chance they get, even if for no other reason than to put us in our place.

I believe that people in general are not our personal enemies for the standards they break are not my standards, nor are they your standards, rather they are Jehovah's standards and I just like you, do my best to live up to those standards. Its not me they offend and its not me that they must answer to, rather it is God himself they stand against. If another family is able to live up to those standards better than I can, am I then deemed as their enemy, or a bad influence for that family?
I don't mean to be condescending or out of line, but it is good to remember that there is a difference between being righteous and being self righteous. (please don't take offence, I am not calling anyone here self righteous, as we all just do our best) Yet those on the outside such as family can find it very difficult to see the difference if we isolate ourselves, look down on them and treat them as our "enemies".

In the beginning was not Saul an "enemy" and yet did not Paul write the larger part of the Christian Greek scriptures.

I remember when I was just a lad, a time when my father was attempting to preach to a man, the man became infuriated and threw my father out. (The man was small in frame, but my father was both much larger in size and very capable of handling himself) Dad however allowed the man to complete his mission that day and then continued to treat this man well and over time had many good and encouraging discussions with him. That man went from being an enemy to a friend, that was both sympathetic and supportive. That is not always the case, but for many of us, at some time in our lives we too may have been seen as the "enemy" but I for one am glad that others didn't give up on me.

Matthew 22 ;36-40 " Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law? He said to him ; You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment the second, like it, is this; you must love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the prophets"

Yes protect your family and do your very best to serve our God, but we should also work as Matthew 10;16 advises "Look I am sending you out as sheep among wolves, so prove yourself cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves."
It is true that a mans enemies will be members of his own household, but they don't have to be of our own making.
The principle behind 1 Corinthians 7:16 is an interesting one "For Wife, how do you know whether you will save your husband? Or, husband, how do you know whether you will save your wife." Even in such a setting as this, how do we know whether we will save our family?

Jesus ate with sinners, but his intimates were from his 12: Peter, James and John.

I think the trick is to be clear in your mind who you are close to and who you are around as a ministry. You want to be close to those whose faith is strong, who can help encourage you to be closer to the Lord. You do not want to remove yourself from ministry to those whose faith is weak, but you also never want to forget why you are with them and what your purpose is.

It is like one ship towing another ship that is disabled. You throw a tow line over and try to make headway against the storm. But if you are not making headway, you need to get more help. Or if heaven forbid the other ship starts to sink, you have to cut the tow line.

When considering those you are ministering to you also want to look at yourself (and your family) and your capacity and ability to help others to see how you are being affected. Are you doing them good, or are they dragging you under? If they are causing you to be tempted or go in the wrong direction you have to cut the connection.

Another example is being a lifeguard. I was trained to never put yourself in harms way. You do not lose two people trying to save one person. Throw them a life ring or use the shephards hook, but if the situation is too dangerous and you are likely to go under too, you have to let them go. You read stories about people getting killed trying to save the life of their dog or something. That is heartwarming, but foolish.

I really like that.

A problem that I have is that I rarely have much in common with other believers, so my community as such is a very small one.
This is the sad state of things. Perhaps this should be motivation to really work hard to work together with our family in the faith and build community. If we then spend a lot of time discipling those around us, we may just see things grow to more than as small few.

I’m considering partnering with a fellow Patriarch to buy property and split it and finally begin homesteading. I think it could be very productive working together with trusted families and clans.

Join forces and form alliances.
Stand together in Christ.

#uniteclans
#darknessiscoming
#HouseWest

@rockfox, you have very much captured much of my inner musings on these matters. I appreciate your input.

To be frank, as I followed God's will and the scriptures 'set apart' happened organically as false Christians rejected me.

Those that believe they are following the scriptures but do not appear to be rejected by the world or set apart in their doings may need to examine their faith. I've never met a person that says they believe the scriptures, yet are also confident they are going to be judged as the wicked. Those of us with authentic faith may only be lacking in being careful not to "cover the light" or failing to find a hilltop to shine on.

This is the truth. Whatever the answer here is, it is not something we'll find precedent for in the contemporary church or even recent theological history; esp. Protestant. The only camp to grapple with this question is the Anabaptists (Mennonite, Amish, Hutterite, etc). Although the RCC/OC practice a form in that they only marry within the church and later centers a lot of the family life and tradition around church traditions.

This is what draws me to consider much of what I'm being drawn to pursue. We may also be harmed by the individualistic cultures conditioning of our minds to be uneasy looking at how our ancestors have lived and what they've done when corruption and destruction was stirring among them. I have become very uncomfortable with the idea of staying in the city during these times, while coming out and regathering as a set apart people just stands out to me as a beautiful beacon.

A few things to think on:

· What is a Christian? False gospels are rampant, very few have even heard the full Gospel message.

· How do we honor our parents in action?

· Paul had to add caveat's to those messages you quote in 1 Cor 10:

You picked up on this in framework #1, but it's worth quoting directly. So for example, I've heard of people sharing meals in the home as a method of evangelism. That is fine. Having an errant brother over is not.

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers." -> do not marry, or give in marriage your daughters to unbelievers. Do not enter into business partnerships with unbelievers. #3 expands upon this and is good.

· I don't believe a Christian is what we call a Christian today. Actually, I don't even think it is meant to be a title of a people or religion; rather a rarely used description of Israelites (By blood or adoption) who received and began to follow the recently arrived Messiah. Maybe I'm missing something though, as a lot of people seem to like this word as a title even though there are so many other words/phrases that describe believers with a more common occurrence than christianos. My ponderings on who to identify as one who is in the faith has me rethinking just how cautious one should be. It seems to me that the scriptures standards on identifying those in the faith is not solely "those that confess", but those who are doers.

· As to honoring our parents, I would think that would tie very much into valuing them and concerning yourself with their well being. Considering their ways and instructions even after you have been released from their authority. This is something I'd also like to do further study on.

· These caveat's are very much what I had in mind. Thank you for noting very important details we must not miss.

I guarantee you if you apply the Biblical standards for dress in your life you will be set apart, esp. women, even if you dress in modern stylings (which is best, we needn't dress for peculiar's sake; in modern style it will commend us rather than exclude us).

I tend to veer away from altering things primarily based on how those on the outside might perceive me, good or bad. I'm not sure how a man would be easily identified as set apart aside from wearing Tzitzits. The idea behind a coat of arms does attract me to considering other ways to cultivate a unity in family, clan, or tribe within the faith. Women, at least today in the US, very easily could stand out by simply wearing dresses & head coverings.

Another way to think about this: what are your missions and pursuits in life? For most people it is entertainment and consumer goods, keeping up with the Joneses. How should Christians spend our time/money/mental focus?

Rather than answering directly, I would like to share the challenges I face that I'm sure many others do. Being in the city, I face a constant push for me to be a slave to debt because everything is so expensive and there are so many things we "need" here to maintain a "living". Where does my time go? Stuck in a box, trying all on my own to daily motivate, edify, and exhort myself as I hunt money for my slave master. How do I spend my money? On a high cost of living, debt, overbearing taxes, a car that I was told I need, poorly grown and expensive food, fast food that has a way of being an excuse to be more productive, overused utilities that feel like they are unlimited in supply, and foolish purchases I initially thought would help me because living in a box does that to you. Where does my mental focus go? Sometimes right out the window! I spend too much time trying to think of how to deal with the complicated life here. I think it is objectively more tempting, the thing in which we should be fleeing from, to waste our time/money/mental focus while living in the city in our present age. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with everything that so many have to by building up another ungodly man's business in working for him. I have spent over 2 years trying desperately to escape this trap on my own with little guidance from those with a like mind, only to find myself only inches closer to freedom. The closest wise counsel to me is 2 hours away from me, and I'm much weaker alone than with a community. Simply put, I have failed to seek the help I need to do what needs to be done; which is what this culture/community cultivates. "Church" would be nice, if it was a community at it's core rather than being superficial and teaching critical errors. I don't need nice people, I need God fearing people. Even in the city, the disciples did their discipling by walking together day by day. Is it time to build an ark yet?

Principle #1 requires you be careful about your religious teachers and keep modern media out of your house as much as possible, while using what you do let in/run into as teaching opportunities. If you isolate but not educate you run into one problem. If you allow it all in and ignore it or do little more than provide boiler plate caveats you run into a different problem.

In practice, I will probably have an approach that tries to mitigate the problems of either route. The problem I’m facing in my mind is I’m having a hard time getting the idea to do this from scripture, which makes me question if it’s really the answer or just lighting a candle to help with the smell of garbage I’m living in.

"Public activities, & gatherings"... that depends what you mean by this. You don't want to entirely isolate yourself from the life of the community and the good aspects of your local culture.

I’m shying away from calling this culture or community my own, as it feels like calling the culture of Egypt my own. Though I think beyond just what I’m reading here you probably mean something similar to what I have in mind. I’m not sure what examples to use here since I haven’t been involved in much locally in the first place, but if I find some kind of public activity profitable for the Kingdom in some way I wouldn’t be opposed to it for opposition sake.

Schooling is an interesting illustration. I know some Christians who justify sending their kids to public school in order for them to be salt and light and spread the Gospel. I vehemently disagree; this is just throwing them to the wolves and entrusting the devil with your children's education. But homeschooling them with zero exposure to the world leaves them vulnerable too. You have to have some exposure, for teaching opportunities, so you can educate and equip them so when they are fully formed they are equipped.

This is definitely something that should be carefully discerned. I may be more conservative on this than others, but I also have a strong attitude of “If it was good enough for the ancients, it’s good enough for me”. The culture of ancient Israel guided by the commandments of God are sufficient for living in my mind.

Sometimes some people set themselves as our enemies, but sometimes we "make" others our "enemies" by our own conduct. If we present ourselves as aloof , better than others, more righteous than others and make it clear that we wish to shun others, then it is true, we will have "enemies" and they will work against us every chance they get, even if for no other reason than to put us in our place.

I believe that people in general are not our personal enemies for the standards they break are not my standards, nor are they your standards, rather they are Jehovah's standards and I just like you, do my best to live up to those standards. Its not me they offend and its not me that they must answer to, rather it is God himself they stand against. If another family is able to live up to those standards better than I can, am I then deemed as their enemy, or a bad influence for that family?
I don't mean to be condescending or out of line, but it is good to remember that there is a difference between being righteous and being self righteous. (please don't take offence, I am not calling anyone here self righteous, as we all just do our best) Yet those on the outside such as family can find it very difficult to see the difference if we isolate ourselves, look down on them and treat them as our "enemies".

In the beginning was not Saul an "enemy" and yet did not Paul write the larger part of the Christian Greek scriptures.

I remember when I was just a lad, a time when my father was attempting to preach to a man, the man became infuriated and threw my father out. (The man was small in frame, but my father was both much larger in size and very capable of handling himself) Dad however allowed the man to complete his mission that day and then continued to treat this man well and over time had many good and encouraging discussions with him. That man went from being an enemy to a friend, that was both sympathetic and supportive. That is not always the case, but for many of us, at some time in our lives we too may have been seen as the "enemy" but I for one am glad that others didn't give up on me.

Matthew 22 ;36-40 " Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law? He said to him ; You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment the second, like it, is this; you must love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the prophets"

Yes protect your family and do your very best to serve our God, but we should also work as Matthew 10;16 advises "Look I am sending you out as sheep among wolves, so prove yourself cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves."
It is true that a mans enemies will be members of his own household, but they don't have to be of our own making.
The principle behind 1 Corinthians 7:16 is an interesting one "For Wife, how do you know whether you will save your husband? Or, husband, how do you know whether you will save your wife." Even in such a setting as this, how do we know whether we will save our family?
Your overall sentiments I believe are right guided and even accurate if I'm understanding you correctly. There may be a misunderstanding as to what I mean by enemy and how I would propose we engage with them. Perhaps enemy isn't the correct word? I am kind, patient, and helpful to those I was refering to as my enemy. I sympathize with them, as I too was an enemy to God and his people. And I minister, preach, and teach them in love, hoping that they would repent as Saul did. Regardless of how hostile someone is to me, they are in the same standing in regards to God's judgement. Perhaps what I refer to as a toxic/dangerous person is whom you had in mind when I was calling people my enemy. At the end of the day, I am not trying to push unbelievers away from me and making them my "enemy" in a way that I may have given the impression I do. I also don't mean to imply that if another family fails where I don't, or vice versa, that they are to be treated with hostility. Though if a man is walking in sin and he won't repent, yet claims to be a brother, then I think we both may agree that there needs to be some kind of change in the way we engage with this person and his house.

I have spent over 2 years trying desperately to escape this trap on my own with little guidance from those with a like mind, only to find myself only inches closer to freedom. The closest wise counsel to me is 2 hours away from me, and I'm much weaker alone than with a community. Simply put, I have failed to seek the help I need to do what needs to be done; which is what this culture/community cultivates. "Church" would be nice, if it was a community at it's core rather than being superficial and teaching critical errors. I don't need nice people, I need God fearing people. Even in the city, the disciples did their discipling by walking together day by day. Is it time to build an ark yet?

I hear you. This is the biggest problem in American Christianity, there is no genuine fellowship or life of the community. They are individualistic consumers of a sermon and a day care center and little more.

But you don't need a church of a hundred and a perfect preacher and perfect production. You only need 2 or 3 families willing to live life together in Christ to get started. I don't mean in a commune sense but in a community sense, breaking bread together, learning together, loving together, praying together.

Being in the city, I face a constant push for me to be a slave to debt because everything is so expensive and there are so many things we "need" here to maintain a "living". Where does my time go?

I'm a country boy, don't like the city at all. But while we call this the 'simple life' it's not necessarily simple per se, just different. There will always be things to distract you and ways to waste money. You can live the consumerist life anywhere. But in the country at least you have the option to achieve a debt free, lower-cash lifestyle by living cheaper and doing things for yourself. We've lived debt free in the city and without. Most think it impossible but it can be done. But it is certainly easier out in the sticks.

In practice, I will probably have an approach that tries to mitigate the problems of either route. The problem I’m facing in my mind is I’m having a hard time getting the idea to do this from scripture, which makes me question if it’s really the answer or just lighting a candle to help with the smell of garbage I’m living in.

Scripture tells us to go to the sinner to convert them, so you will have exposure. But it also tells us to write the scriptures on our door posts and keep them in our heart at all times.

I’m not sure what examples to use here since I haven’t been involved in much locally in the first place, but if I find some kind of public activity profitable for the Kingdom in some way I wouldn’t be opposed to it for opposition sake.

Take the county fair for a good example. Many educational opportunities for the kids via entering crafts, participating in 4H, or just viewing the displays and demonstrations. Its a great place to set up a booth for your business or church or hand out literature or street preach amoung the crowds. And by going you just get out and participate in the life of the community: the people, the businesses, the food, the entertainment.

These used to be a huge focus of the rural community, the biggest event of the year. But they have declined a lot in recent years. They largely depend on volunteer effort in a million different ways and feed off the pulse of the rural agrarian life.

I’m shying away from calling this culture or community my own, as it feels like calling the culture of Egypt my own.

Not everything in a culture is bad. There is much redeemable in it, much we can apply our salt and light to. And don't over spiritualize it. Culture at it's heart is made up of community, language, common outlook, religion, community life, lived life, etc.

We don't actually have much culture left in this country, so much has been subsumed by mass media. If we managed to throw off the chains of that what's left will be but a basic framework for us to build upon.

e. We may also be harmed by the individualistic cultures conditioning of our minds to be uneasy looking at how our ancestors have lived and what they've done when corruption and destruction was stirring among them.

We have become completely isolated from our culture, our nation, our history, our ancestors. Hyper-individualism and the in the moment consumer life has destroyed our sense of place in time and life. There is much to recover.

Also remember that other people are not the enemy. The enemy is Satan. The people who are fooled by him and do not know the Lord are not enemies. They are victims. They still can be dangerous, but I think it is important to have the right mindset about them.
This issue of my use of enemy is called into question by two witnesses, so I intend to seek to understand by what manner I'm speaking in error. Anyone who would like to share some scripture to assist in my study would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and the only thing I have a problem with about your other comment is that you referred to a man dying trying to save his drowning dog as heartwarming. :p That's more than foolish to me, haha.

Those that believe they are following the scriptures but do not appear to be rejected by the world or set apart in their doings may need to examine their faith. I've never met a person that says they believe the scriptures, yet are also confident they are going to be judged as the wicked. Those of us with authentic faith may only be lacking in being careful not to "cover the light" or failing to find a hilltop to shine on.

True, but its more complex than that.

It was not long into my life as a new believer, with a childlike faith, who just did what the scriptures asked that I got into trouble. But it wasn't with the people of the world: they were intrigued and complementary of a Christian who really lived his faith un-hypocritically despite it seemingly going against the idea's of the world. It was with the Christians I had problems. At the end of the day they had a very works based outlook and my willingness to silently obey the scriptures in my private life took me beyond where they were comfortable going in obedience. Without ever saying a word to them my example forced them to make a choice: join me in following the Word or reject me in preservation of their self perception of holiness. Well, there is a third option but they hadn't the spiritual maturity to see it. You can guess how that went.

That and the other big thing was anything a Christian might do that the world finds offensive is deemed wrong because it 'impedes evangelism'.

I say all that to say, until the radical SJWs came on the scene, it was actually kind of hard to be rejected by the world; but ridiculously easy to be rejected by supposed Christ followers.

It's easier now though that the country is going mad.

I hear you. This is the biggest problem in American Christianity, there is no genuine fellowship or life of the community. They are individualistic consumers of a sermon and a day care center and little more.

But you don't need a church of a hundred and a perfect preacher and perfect production. You only need 2 or 3 families willing to live life together in Christ to get started. I don't mean in a commune sense but in a community sense, breaking bread together, learning together, loving together, praying together.

I'm a country boy, don't like the city at all. But while we call this the 'simple life' it's not necessarily simple per se, just different. There will always be things to distract you and ways to waste money. You can live the consumerist life anywhere. But in the country at least you have the option to achieve a debt free, lower-cash lifestyle by living cheaper and doing things for yourself. We've lived debt free in the city and without. Most think it impossible but it can be done. But it is certainly easier out in the sticks.

Scripture tells us to go to the sinner to convert them, so you will have exposure. But it also tells us to write the scriptures on our door posts and keep them in our heart at all times.

Take the county fair for a good example. Many educational opportunities for the kids via entering crafts, participating in 4H, or just viewing the displays and demonstrations. Its a great place to set up a booth for your business or church or hand out literature or street preach amoung the crowds. And by going you just get out and participate in the life of the community: the people, the businesses, the food, the entertainment.

These used to be a huge focus of the rural community, the biggest event of the year. But they have declined a lot in recent years. They largely depend on volunteer effort in a million different ways and feed off the pulse of the rural agrarian life.

Not everything in a culture is bad. There is much redeemable in it, much we can apply our salt and light to. And don't over spiritualize it. Culture at it's heart is made up of community, language, common outlook, religion, community life, lived life, etc.

We don't actually have much culture left in this country, so much has been subsumed by mass media. If we managed to throw off the chains of that what's left will be but a basic framework for us to build upon.

We have become completely isolated from our culture, our nation, our history, our ancestors. Hyper-individualism and the in the moment consumer life has destroyed our sense of place in time and life. There is much to recover.
This aspiring country boy thanks you for the much needed input. I get a lot of what you are saying and can't say I disagree with much. I understand the difficulting pinning this one down in your youth. The answer is logistical, nuanced, and subjective in many ways. I wouldn't say I even expect to have an answer pinned down anytime soon if at all. I just know I can't be afraid to do something at some point. I don't want what I'm doing to be impotent like everything else I've seen around me.

Our family went though this many years ago. Due to our beliefs a separation occurred between us and the rest of the family. Sure in many ways that separation could be seen to have been a protection for us when we were kids, but, the rest of the family just saw us as nutters and due to that they would not discuss the scriptures with anyone. they simply didn't want to be involved due to the divisions created within our family.
John 17: 15 puts it well " I do not request that you take them out of the world, but that you watch over them because of the wicked one."
If our family does not have interaction with others within the family then how do our children learn to stand up for Christ, or even themselves? How do they make their own beliefs solid for themselves?
The world is a big and sometimes a nasty place and the pressures are many. Even though we can see the issues within our own family, it is still a safer place to train our children rather than insulate them, then throw them to the wolves when they get older.
Think of Noah, or even Lot. they lived among those God was about to destroy but they stayed loyal and true to their God.
We can either isolate our family from the rest of our family, or we can use those same people to teach our children and help them to be strong in their faith. Even with all of their flaws our extended family will be kinder and at least have a love for us that is not to be found outside the family.
The reward comes when we see our children stand up for themselves and their beliefs with members of our own family, for then we can be sure that they will stand firm with all other opposes.
They way I see it from my family history is this, you have an opportunity to train your children in a controlled environment, its possibly a good idea to not waste that opportunity.
I have seen other families where the children were kept totally separate from others and the results for those families, in the long term were not good.
Think on it some. Discuss it with your wife and then even with the children as a family, but do so with prayers and supplication and the decision you make as both a family head and indeed a family will be right for you.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. This is exactly what I'm worried about and why spoke out on here. For that to happen with my family it would crush me.

Back