• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ideas to spread the awareness

I used to dabble in short stories. Maybe I'll pick that touch of a hobby up again. I keep failing NaNoWriMo from being too ambitious compared to my motivation.

Anyone care to be the Lewis to my Tolkien? I find it easier when writing together with another, that the stories become a conversation, a dialogue.
Go ahead and message me, perhaps we can try some things out.

One of the things I fear is to be lumped in with the wicked anything goes sexually crowd that wants anything and everything recognized and supported.

I don’t have a desire for recognition of biblical beliefs if it is under the umbrella of sexual deviancy, which is being pushed incessantly.
Indeed - for example, there needs to be sexually focussed sites that are free of perversion. Married Christian Sex is pretty good: https://marriedchristiansex.com/about-the-site/
It has a lot of good links in the sidebar as well.

Amen. Screaming you're wrong is not an argument. Sorry. Either back up what you say with Bible or sit down. I am not interested in hearing opinions anymore. I want truth.

If you feel I am wrong, refute my argument with scripture and a clear argument. End of story. If you come at me with Bible, I might actually listen to what you say.
It's disconcerting. One would think by now these professional representatives, licensed authorities, educated and cultured men (and women) would at least know the basics regarding sensible debate and apologetic. Instead, they behave like children. Reason and understanding are beyond them. They are little more than bigoted zealots, not truly dedicated to what is written in the volume of the book. Rather, they embrace prejudice and discrimination. Not much love there, I have to say.

I assume that many people here share the same beliefs that could or should be promoted to the rest of the world. Some people have taken steps to share these beliefs with their immediate marketplace while some haven't. I thought maybe we could share ideas on ways to spread the message. Some ideas are:

Books
Movies - Animations or normal ones
Tv Series - Animations or normal ones
Mobile Games
Ted Talks
Bible Debates
Radio and TV interviews
Building all-inclusive dating sites
Merchandise (T-shirts, car stickers etc)
Community events (E.g Parades, Retreats, Meetups)

We will be doing merchandise in the not distant future. What we need is good ideas that focus on subject, message, and possibly visual rather than our logo.

The point of doing this will not be to make a profit but to put things out there that look good, have a message, and can be conversation starters.

If anyone has ideas for types of merchandise they would like to see carried, designs, or quotes that should be considered, please let me know.

I didn't see this on the list:

How 'bout actually teaching Scripture As Written?

I have found the best way to reach people with the Truth is to teach ALL of it.

Very much related:

It's tough to claim He "changed His Sabbath," or did away with His moedim (feasts, appointed times) and replaced them with pagan sun-god birthdays and fertility goddess rites, or what He Wrote about food (and "NOT food") or just about anything else that He "changes NOT" - and then turn around and say "well, marriage is an exception."

Hypocrisy loses arguments.

And once people start to see what Jeremiah 16:19 means, they're FAR more apt to ask, "well, what ELSE have I been lied to about?"

Back