• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

In the grand scheme of things….

Reality360

In the grand scheme of things, I am an off-grid homesteader trying to be the best wife, mom and friend Yah would have me to be. I am in the Ozarks praying that Yah sends a wonderful co-wife to my husband so I will have a sister and a friend that understands this life and what it takes to live it well.
Peace and Blessings to all who read.🙏🏽💕

In the grand scheme of things, I am an off-grid homesteader trying to be the best wife, mom and friend Yah would have me to be. I am in the Ozarks praying that Yah sends a wonderful co-wife to my husband so I will have a sister and a friend that understands this life and what it takes to live it well.
Peace and Blessings to all who read.🙏🏽💕
Shalom and welcome! I'm what I call a "modern homesteader". Off grid is a goal, but other things have taken priority. With the way things are going, however, off grid is definitely getting higher on the priority list. This is a very peaceful group; I'm sure you will be blessed!

Thank you for your kind words…
Off-grid was the only way for us because we were tired of feeding into other peoples pockets and having nothing to show for it. We now own our land and our first building. Planning to add more as time allows. The goal is to be totally dept free in The next two years..
I’m so glad my husband decided this was best for us. This world is changing quickly.

We have never been there but we are familiar with them. They pop in from time to time on a YouTube channel my husband is an admin on.

Welcome!

Shalom and welcome to our little corner of the web. Homesteader/Torahkeeper, here. Not off grid, though that is a future hope should Abba move us out of this place.

Is your husband on the forum? If not, we'd love to have him sign on.

Welcome! Glad you found us. We have a Ladies Chat on Monday nights at 7:30 EST if you are ever interesting in casually chatting with some other ladies on this site.

Welcome to one of my favorite places online!
I have long appreciated being where people understand the appeal of a biblical family.
I hope you are blessed by being here!
May Yah bring your husband another good thing in His good time.

Back