• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

In the grand scheme of things….

In the grand scheme of things, I am an off-grid homesteader trying to be the best wife, mom and friend Yah would have me to be. I am in the Ozarks praying that Yah sends a wonderful co-wife to my husband so I will have a sister and a friend that understands this life and what it takes to live it well.
Peace and Blessings to all who read.🙏🏽💕
Mrs Reality I admire your off Grit living,we lived that way several years in another country. We kept it pretty simple, used candlelight a lot , we had lots of family time with the children in the evenings ,it was cool enough to keep our food out . Amish have lots of stuff available here in states. My farm is electrified now and I got big bills to prove it.Stay encouraged and enjoy the quietness that that life brings.

Shalom and welcome to our little corner of the web. Homesteader/Torahkeeper, here. Not off grid, though that is a future hope should Abba move us out of this place.

Is your husband on the forum? If not, we'd love to have him sign on.
Mr Peter,I like your combination Homesteader Torah keeper,I thought I might of been the only one around, with that combo!
I have lived on several different places, this one is the best for commercial farming, built 2 houses from scratch,been on places that had nothing when we got there, another with a fixer upper , so I can relate.

Back