• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introducing me :)

Welcome. Welcome.

Welcome Miss Brandy. Glad you found us. Hope you feel welcomed here. I pray you and your kids are well.

Mind me asking about your faith?
There are many different flavors of God fearing folks here... but lots of great fellowship and encouragement and edification!

Someone will probably tell you about a ladies chat night that they have on here, and also a ladies retreat coming up in a couple months in Texas!

Shalom,
Rusty

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, Brandy, it was great to chat with you today!

Someone will probably tell you about a ladies chat night that they have on here, and also a ladies retreat coming up in a couple months in Texas!
Brandy did things backwards by coming to the chat before posting on the forum, lol. Not really backwards, but saves me having to mention the chat, although I did mention that she should post an intro, so I guess my inviting skills are still being used :D.

Welcome to the most awesome site I know of for meeting Biblically minded people.

We have all kinds of differences, but there is a lot of charity here, and encouragement. I hope you are blessed by being here!

Hey all.... My name is Brandy. I am from Kansas. I am currently single but interested in polygamy. I have 2 kids....my son is 22 and my daughter is almost 18. I am not sure what else to say... other than I am glad to have a safe place to come and learn more.
Welcome Brandy. I hope you find the answers you are looking for here. There is a lot of information here. I would encourage you to spend time visiting and talking with the women in the forum. If there is anything I can do to help you in your search for answers I am more than glad to help you.
Blessings and Shalom

Hey all.... My name is Brandy. I am from Kansas. I am currently single but interested in polygamy. I have 2 kids....my son is 22 and my daughter is almost 18. I am not sure what else to say... other than I am glad to have a safe place to come and learn more.
Welcome Brandy. You have found a great place for learning, growing, and Love. Be sure to connect with the Ladies forum. There are many Proverbs 13 women here.

Greetings Brandy! So glad you made an Intro, we like to welcome the newbies here. :) Hope to see you at Ladies Chat again, also. Look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome!

Back