• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction from Rocky out west!

Rocky

I'm Rocky out in the American west,I'm a 61 year old farmer. I am married to only one wife we have been married almost 40 years ,she is in poor health,she is a devout Christian and will have nothing to do with non vanalia sex,and she would not approve at all of Polagamy! So that is why you find me here alone.
I have studied second temple Judaism and origens of Christianity extensively, because of that about 3 years ago I opted out of Christianity to follow the part of the Torah for gentiles,I'm sorta of a Noahide.I find that Polagamy can be a Scriptureal practice and may be the best solution for the Marital bordem that sets into many Marriages now days,among other many Benefits.
I study and practice a form of hand to hand combatives developed in Israel also am building up my prepping readiness. There's lots more to me ,if you need help with a farming question, homesteading question,exct I am here to help biblical families May Hashem bless your children.fields and flocks,and multiply wives to you so they can be guided spiritualy!!!

Welcome!

Shalom v'brachot!

Back